Resisting wrong teachings of vain populist Paul.

stephengoswami

BANNED
Banned
You betcha :)

On a personal/relational level, there is no better synthesis of perfection of 'God' and 'Man' than the Lord Jesus, he being both 'Son of God' and 'Son of Man'. I've never denied these aspects of the Lord Christ, in their appropriations.....and we too bear the image/likeness of our Father in a similar fashion of which Jesus is the first-born prototype.

While the heaven realms are of a more purified essence and form, our matterial bodies here have their place and location, even though it is of the fallen, imperfect, finite and mortal elements and nature. Spiritual union or marriage would include spirit-soul and body, while in this dimension or another.

In-joy,

pj

I had a spiritual mother who had eight children by a most carnal drunkard husband. In agony she everyday cried to christ for her miserable starving family. After some years christ appeared to her and ordained her for his ministry. She started praying for others and many were healed in soul and body. Even the prayed over drunkard husband was healed.
He afterwards said that from then on he lived with her like a brother. Both participated in fruitful ministry. Their Children also became charismatic preachers. When we come to heavenly love carnal one wanes away

Letsargue

anyone who reads hisotry will discover that the Catholic Church was the only christian church in the world until... well, until forever, but in 1521 Martin Luther thought he could do a better job than Jesus (and Friends:, popes, etc) and started what he called a church. the true Church calls protestant churches "ecclesial communities" not churches.

But anyway, i have read a lot of history (though i would like to read more and... whatever)

also, one would know even w/o reading m uch history that the RCC is the true Church

since it does not change its dogmas/ex cathedra doctrines with the changing times as other "churches" do (Episcopalians now have women priests, homosexual priests... yikes and all protestant "churches" accept birth control, some abortion...)

anyway

another way to know that the RCC is the true Church

Jesus said that the Church would be persecuted

not those exact words

but anyhow, wh9ich 'church' is most perseucted? the Catholic one

"You will be hated by all because of [me]" Jesus said...

Hated!!! - Jesus is the Church and look what happened!! - Try this for hate: --

Paul -- 121512

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
Hated!!! - Jesus is the Church and look what happened!! - Try this for hate: --

Paul -- 121512

I'm sure one might be thankful those links are to posts no longer extant.

Persecution does not prove the truth of one's convictions, but the fruit of every tree will be realized if one partakes long enough from it. Even then one must be vigilent in their approach to reality and worship of 'God'. That 'God' might be real or illusionay.

pj

Letsargue

I'm sure one might be thankful those links are to posts no longer extant.

Persecution does not prove the truth of one's convictions, but the fruit of every tree will be realized if one partakes long enough from it. Even then one must be vigilent in their approach to reality and worship of 'God'. That 'God' might be real or illusionay.

pj

Well they weren't proven wrong then and now you're Save / "Saved", right??

Paul -- 121512

stephengoswami

BANNED
Banned
anyone who reads hisotry will discover that the Catholic Church was the only christian church in the world until... well, until forever, but in 1521 Martin Luther thought he could do a better job than Jesus (and Friends:, popes, etc) and started what he called a church. the true Church calls protestant churches "ecclesial communities" not churches.

But anyway, i have read a lot of history (though i would like to read more and... whatever)

also, one would know even w/o reading m uch history that the RCC is the true Church

since it does not change its dogmas/ex cathedra doctrines with the changing times as other "churches" do (Episcopalians now have women priests, homosexual priests... yikes and all protestant "churches" accept birth control, some abortion...)

anyway

another way to know that the RCC is the true Church

Jesus said that the Church would be persecuted

not those exact words

but anyhow, wh9ich 'church' is most perseucted? the Catholic one

"You will be hated by all because of [me]" Jesus said...

R.C compromised root principle of enemy-love in war collaboration with devilish Constantine. They encouraged their members to kill when Christ himself forbade using weapon even to save him. He even healed his enemy.
For this apostasy RC lost Holy Spirit. They then polluted Christ's message by compiling bible with murderous Oldtestament and worse Sadist spurious Revelation to support their warmongering. They are greatest murderer This set the hell ward course of all the christian churches -orthodox, protestants all. The final fruit of their Christ-betrayal apostasy is their noose of suicadal Atom Bomb.