Resisting wrong teachings of vain populist Paul.

stephengoswami

BANNED
Banned

Nothing of our pride derived vices go away magically by statement of faith, by which we really mean our efforts to believe. I have found that to my dismay. If any tries to show otherwise by catholic made bible and Paul he deludes self and others. But those sublimate by constant love-exercise. So, Christ sent me to serve Muslims, whom I previously hated most due to their persecutions. In spite of my 40 years effort it is lessened but still remains. Still, I feel nearer the heaven of love-integration.
But it is a long struggle against my spoilt nature, as we had spoilt ourselves in our soul originator heaven by following pride-devil for long time. Our greatest vice is hate one thwarting our greed of power or pleasure. No one hates any without cause. Our greatest enemies are those who were wronged by us privately or corporately here or in heaven. There we were together. But when we followed pride-devil, pride derived selfishness caused divisions and in fight started, due to lessening of love-bond. Greater internal love-bond strengthened stronger factions drove weaker us from heaven. Later they also fell similarly with vengeance as their love-bond was diminishing due to their anti-love actions (Rev.12,7-12).
Invasions by far away spirits, people and countries are due to this. That is continuing here and in outer darkness hell where our soul-personalities will be destroyed, but soul parts will remain to suffer eternally by their likes. We can’t break the cycle of greed, hate and revenge by ourselves, which draws us compulsively to soul-disintegration death.
So, heavenly Father, the unity of heavenly parents, sent Christ, the unity of self-sacrificing heaven-creating sons, to guide sincerely life-seeking souls. But he can only teach and inspire. We must not expect cheap grace from him by flattery-worship. If we do, we fall, in spite of primary euphoria due to false expectations. He helps them who help themselves. The idea of injection like grace is invented by churches aided by populist Paul. It is pernicious to think that since we verbally profess, Christ is indwelling us, as a ghost indwells in a possessed one! If one claims that he is saved by faith (?) he deludes self and others. Those who are near love-integrity salvation will be humble enough not to claim such. But their actions shall prove their worth. Empty vessel sounds much. Rather Pride-devil is indwelling in us as our actions prove.
If we seek and seriously obey Christ he lives with us as he had promised (Jn14-24). He doesn’t override our free will but leaves us when we disobey. High sounding words of overrated vain Paul are deluding many. To make Christianity popular, he is presenting it as an occult magic. Apostles also used many wrong Jewish terminologies which are misleading in this age. We must be guided by living Christ who guides us through conscience and reason.
Holy Spirit also doesn’t override our freewill. Overriding is disastrous as that causes opposite reactions in souls. So we must repent of our pride-devil worship and turn to humble universal love practice to love-integrate our souls. That will create heaven here and continue up there. No one can give that to us from outside. No one can break up strong inner integrity, with Christ and Heavenly Father.

TruthSetsFree

anyone who reads hisotry will discover that the Catholic Church was the only christian church in the world until... well, until forever, but in 1521 Martin Luther thought he could do a better job than Jesus (and Friends:, popes, etc) and started what he called a church. the true Church calls protestant churches "ecclesial communities" not churches.

But anyway, i have read a lot of history (though i would like to read more and... whatever)

also, one would know even w/o reading m uch history that the RCC is the true Church

since it does not change its dogmas/ex cathedra doctrines with the changing times as other "churches" do (Episcopalians now have women priests, homosexual priests... yikes and all protestant "churches" accept birth control, some abortion...)

anyway

another way to know that the RCC is the true Church

Jesus said that the Church would be persecuted

not those exact words

but anyhow, wh9ich 'church' is most perseucted? the Catholic one

"You will be hated by all because of [me]" Jesus said...

anyone who reads hisotry will discover that the Catholic Church was the only christian church in the world until... well, until forever, but in 1521 Martin Luther thought he could do a better job than Jesus (and Friends:, popes, etc) and started what he called a church. the true Church calls protestant churches "ecclesial communities" not churches.

But anyway, i have read a lot of history (though i would like to read more and... whatever)

also, one would know even w/o reading m uch history that the RCC is the true Church

since it does not change its dogmas/ex cathedra doctrines with the changing times as other "churches" do (Episcopalians now have women priests, homosexual priests... yikes and all protestant "churches" accept birth control, some abortion...)

anyway

another way to know that the RCC is the true Church

Jesus said that the Church would be persecuted

not those exact words

but anyhow, wh9ich 'church' is most perseucted? the Catholic one

"You will be hated by all because of [me]" Jesus said...
It seems you conveniently forget the Orthodox Faiths, that sprung from a Roman Catholic schism. Churches dating back to New Testament times were called; The Way, The Church of God, The Assembly of God, and then there are the Gnostics. The Roman Catholic Church came about after the Great Schism between Eastern Europe and Western Europe in 1054 AD, resulting in the Roman Catholic Church and the Eastern Orthodox Church.

stephengoswami

BANNED
Banned
It seems you conveniently forget the Orthodox Faiths, that sprung from a Roman Catholic schism. Churches dating back to New Testament times were called; The Way, The Church of God, The Assembly of God, and then there are the Gnostics. The Roman Catholic Church came about after the Great Schism between Eastern Europe and Western Europe in 1054 AD, resulting in the Roman Catholic Church and the Eastern Orthodox Church.

I am discussing Paul here not catholics. But I believe that original church was catholic as it was led by first pope Peter. They made bible overrating Paul to support their apostasies.

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
living faith acts.......

living faith acts.......

~*~*~

To stephengoswami and TruthSetsFree,

If you unbold your text and write in a regular standard size font, more people might read your posts. Large letters and bold can be seen as shouting or overbearing. Net etiquette please.

~*~*~

As far as Paul goes we have threads on him -

Paul and the Law

The Pauline Conspiracy

Did Paul lie?

Jesus vs. Paul...they're getting warmer, warMER, WARMER!!

~*~*~

Research on Paul #2

Beyond Paul we could agree that only a living faith that demonstrates true devotion, obedience to the divine will, loving service....is one that avails and is that 'religion' that is pleasing to 'God'.

"You will know they are my disciples by their love".

While the divide/difference between Jesus and Paul's teachings concern some, and are resolved by others....it is still those who do the will of God that inherit the kingdom and enjoy the fruits of the Spirit.

pj

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
the unstruck sound.......

the unstruck sound.......

I like that Spiral Avatar.

Thank you, in the center there is an 'om' symbol :)

'Om' (A-u-m) is the eternal sound-current, the creative principle or original vibration from which springs all creation and by which all is maintained, 'God' in the form of 'sound'.

pj

dave3712

Nothing of our pride derived vices go away magically by statement of faith, by which we really mean our efforts to believe.

You are too tough on Paul, who admitted himself that try as he might, he fell backwards into thinking that was unchrist-like.

You also confuse Christ and his new covenant with the Torah, the old covenant that commands us to love, both god and neighbors.

Christ did not come to repeat the Torah, but to fulfill its promise of a prophet who change us, since we fail at Torah, do not love God nor others.

Christ brought the ideal of Truth before us, teaching us that we lie, we accept the culture we are born into, which is prepared by liars, and we tell our children lies in order to enculturate them into the devil's culture we all live in, even now.

Christ is Truth, the ideal or concept being personalized and personified in the flesh before us.
The lesson of the gospels is that we will kill the truth, whip it, beat it, crucify it.

Once you see that our Lord is Truth, who prepares us for the feat of loving god and others, then you are able to hell muslims and men.
Tell muslims that Truth has a father.
Truth is the son of the ever unfolding Reality which changes moment to moment.
Reality sires the Truth in its wake and describes the Real World where sane men need to dwell, having thrown off the lies of a Fantasy World they are induced into, like Sharia.

dave3712

anyone who reads hisotry will discover that the Catholic Church was the only christian church in the world until... well, until forever, but in 1521 Martin Luther thought he could do a better job than Jesus (and Friends:, popes, etc) and started what he called a church.

What you call the catholic church is that era of Christianity mentioned in Revelation as Sardis, which followed after the end of the previous Church Age that ran from 1054AD until the Reformation, after the Inquisition had failed to keep it together and solitary, unique, and singular.

christianitycandela_1.jpg

Rev. 1:11 (A voice in my head) saying, I am the Alpha and Omega, (the Macrocosm of external Reality and Microcosm of mind within), the first and the last, (the reality of Universe and its image, i.e.; Truth within the Mind: [John 14:6]): and, what thou seest, (as a final cryptic overview of the gospel message) write in a book (to conclude the New Testament), and send it unto (each of the present) seven (fledgling) churches which are in Asia, (but which each shall grow, mature, and develop over all the world as one Christianity, experiencing similar seven stages of understanding which shall be, i.e., shall accompany, each new social paradigm within in this Western Culture); unto:
(1) Ephesus, (from the Age of the Apostles through the earliest church), and unto (2) Smyrna, (when the martyrs did suffer the Tribulation instigated by Diocletian 303-13), and unto (3) Pergamos, (the 313AD recognition of Christianity by the Edict of Toleration by mandate of Emperor Constantine), and unto (4) Thyatira, (the first Papacy @ 467 AD after the formation of Universal Roman Catholicism in 380AD), and unto (5) Sardis, (The Reformed Catholic Church), and unto (6) Philadelphia, (Protestantism, beginning with the Edict of Luther in 1624 AD), and unto (7) Loacidea, (the Humanistic Christianity of the New World).

We know that, historically, the 1000 year church of Jesus came when the Holy Comforter arrived in 54AD, (i.e.; the first gospel, the Book of Matthew), and ended when that singular church was divided into two by the Greek Orthodoxy, the first Protestant movement in 1054AD.

dave3712

I am discussing Paul here not catholics. But I believe that original church was catholic as it was led by first pope Peter. They made bible overrating Paul to support their apostasies.

You seem to be doing god's work if I understand you correctly.
Confessing Christ, (i.e.; Truth), as the savior for mankind to the muslims is a saving grace indeed, and a dangerous one.

But I must differ with you about the Church of Rome during the Age of Mohammad, starting @622AD.
At that time, the Age of Monasticism in Western Europe was evidence of the 1000 year Church of Christ, singular and without competition, hence inerrant in its teachings about Christ:

Rev. 20:4 And I saw thrones (of Universal Christian authority) and they, (the 144,000 monks of Catholic monasticism: [Rev14:4]), sat upon them, (Christianity mandated as the ONLY legal religion in the Empire, in 380AD), and (theocratic) judgment was given unto them (in the days of Catholic Monasticism): and I saw the souls, (the spirit-like psyches or thinking) of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the (one) word of God, (Truth), and which had not worshipped (by participation in the paganistic practices and sexual excesses fueling) the beast (of the revival of that Roman Culture including the economic system which had been based upon selfish self-interest), neither his image (on his coinage), neither had received his mark (of ledgered accounts recorded) upon their foreheads, or in (wages in) their hands; and they, (the monks), lived (in their Monasteries after the appearance of the Gospels in 54AD)...
.... and (they) reigned (in Monasticism) with Christ a thousand years, (from 54 AD upon the appearance of the Holy Comforter, until 1054 AD with the first Schism of Greek Orthodoxy).

stephengoswami

BANNED
Banned
You seem to be doing god's work if I understand you correctly.
Confessing Christ, (i.e.; Truth), as the savior for mankind to the muslims is a saving grace indeed, and a dangerous one.

But I must differ with you about the Church of Rome during the Age of Mohammad, starting @622AD.
At that time, the Age of Monasticism in Western Europe was evidence of the 1000 year Church of Christ, singular and without competition, hence inerrant in its teachings about Christ:

Rev. 20:4 And I saw thrones (of Universal Christian authority) and they, (the 144,000 monks of Catholic monasticism: [Rev14:4]), sat upon them, (Christianity mandated as the ONLY legal religion in the Empire, in 380AD), and (theocratic) judgment was given unto them (in the days of Catholic Monasticism): and I saw the souls, (the spirit-like psyches or thinking) of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the (one) word of God, (Truth), and which had not worshipped (by participation in the paganistic practices and sexual excesses fueling) the beast (of the revival of that Roman Culture including the economic system which had been based upon selfish self-interest), neither his image (on his coinage), neither had received his mark (of ledgered accounts recorded) upon their foreheads, or in (wages in) their hands; and they, (the monks), lived (in their Monasteries after the appearance of the Gospels in 54AD)...
.... and (they) reigned (in Monasticism) with Christ a thousand years, (from 54 AD upon the appearance of the Holy Comforter, until 1054 AD with the first Schism of Greek Orthodoxy).

Thanks for your encouragement. being busy in mission I couldnt answer.
Absolutes are imposible here and everywhere. Error surely creeps in presentation, translation, interpretation, understanding etc. So inerrancy is impossible. some are near truth as evidenced by much good fruits, some are far or outright lies as evidenced by evil fruits.
Revelation's grandiose language may awe us, but it is contrary to Love-God Christ presented and our reason supports. Its materialistic description of a Jail like Heaven is evidently false. Agape love,

stephengoswami

BANNED
Banned
~*~*~

To stephengoswami and TruthSetsFree,

If you unbold your text and write in a regular standard size font, more people might read your posts. Large letters and bold can be seen as shouting or overbearing. Net etiquette please.

~*~*~

As far as Paul goes we have threads on him -

Paul and the Law

The Pauline Conspiracy

Did Paul lie?

Jesus vs. Paul...they're getting warmer, warMER, WARMER!!

~*~*~

Research on Paul #2

Beyond Paul we could agree that only a living faith that demonstrates true devotion, obedience to the divine will, loving service....is one that avails and is that 'religion' that is pleasing to 'God'.

"You will know they are my disciples by their love".

While the divide/difference between Jesus and Paul's teachings concern some, and are resolved by others....it is still those who do the will of God that inherit the kingdom and enjoy the fruits of the Spirit.

pj

At last very busy I found time to read your informative post especially ‘Pauline conspiracy’. Here in india internet is very slow and interrupted. My old laptop is malfunctioning too.
Most reasonably Paul used then prevailing philosophies to present Christ. It explains his popularity and success. But now we have better philosophies, informations and administration. We must use those to present Christ otherwise he will be rejected. Paul is outdated now.
Now privately I ask “Are you a Hindu convert like me since you use OM.” But I don’t believe that sound being material can save any. Only spiritual love practice saves us by integrating soul parts together automatically. One cant be saved by outsider, but can be guided.

stephengoswami

BANNED
Banned
You are too tough on Paul, who admitted himself that try as he might, he fell backwards into thinking that was unchrist-like.

You also confuse Christ and his new covenant with the Torah, the old covenant that commands us to love, both god and neighbors.

Christ did not come to repeat the Torah, but to fulfill its promise of a prophet who change us, since we fail at Torah, do not love God nor others.

Christ brought the ideal of Truth before us, teaching us that we lie, we accept the culture we are born into, which is prepared by liars, and we tell our children lies in order to enculturate them into the devil's culture we all live in, even now.

Christ is Truth, the ideal or concept being personalized and personified in the flesh before us.
The lesson of the gospels is that we will kill the truth, whip it, beat it, crucify it.

Once you see that our Lord is Truth, who prepares us for the feat of loving god and others, then you are able to hell muslims and men.
Tell muslims that Truth has a father.
Truth is the son of the ever unfolding Reality which changes moment to moment.
Reality sires the Truth in its wake and describes the Real World where sane men need to dwell, having thrown off the lies of a Fantasy World they are induced into, like Sharia.

We mean sincerity by Truth here as absolute truth is out of bound for us. Sincerity is based on love. For me Christ-preached love saved me not any elusive truth. I see him and Father as love.

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
Dharma

Dharma

At last very busy I found time to read your informative post especially ‘Pauline conspiracy’. Here in india internet is very slow and interrupted. My old laptop is malfunctioning too.
Most reasonably Paul used then prevailing philosophies to present Christ. It explains his popularity and success. But now we have better philosophies, informations and administration. We must use those to present Christ otherwise he will be rejected. Paul is outdated now.
Now privately I ask “Are you a Hindu convert like me since you use OM.” But I don’t believe that sound being material can save any. Only spiritual love practice saves us by integrating soul parts together automatically. One cant be saved by outsider, but can be guided.

Hi Stephen,

I'm a student of universal spirituality, with an affinity for both east and western schools, a mystic at heart centered more in 'jnana-yoga' (science of knowledge/gnosticism/spiritualism) as it relates to the various schools in Vedanta and all esoteric branches of religion-philosophy.

Since our older threads on 'Hinduism' and 'Non-Duality (Advaita Vedanta) are no longer extant, I may be creating new threads on these wonderful subjects in due time. I'm currently getting back into study of the Bhagavad Gita particularly Shankara's commentary on it, from a non-dualist point of view, but enjoy the classic translation by By A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada (Bhagavad Gita as it is) from the Vaishnava/dualist point of view. - while I enjoy a more non-dualist POV from an Advaita perspective in my more ethereal reflections of 'Brahman' as the pure "I" of 'consciousness'...the devotional aspects of bhakti-yoga to Lord Krishna also has its appeal in a more intimate/loving relational context...person to person. Sanatana Dharma is awesome! and allows for the most ancient, complex, comprehensive and all-inclusive view of theology and cosmology IMO. We did commentary on the Bhagavad Gita in our Hinduism thread, and some of the Upanishads, but the more pure simple masters of Advaita like Ramana Maharshi and Nisargadatta Maharaj stand as eternal jewels which reveal the soul's true nature as 'Brahman' itself, which is pure 'being' and 'knowledge'. Such Self-realization is absolute liberation from all bondage, ignorance and illusion.

~*~*~

But back to Paul,....he is an integral part of the formation of Gentile/Gnostic Christianity IMO, and things play out in time by factors inherent in themselves, on inner and outer levels...since all are related. True knowledge of 'God' is fundamental and then the various yogas are ways that assist souls towards that divine knowledge and ultimate liberation from all imperfect conditions. Both 'Christ' and 'Krishna' offer salvation thru an appropriate knowledge, surrender and love of truth, which remedies all ignorance, sin and suffering because salvation is only in the refuge of 'God' whose divine perfection and grace is all-suffucient to save and liberate. Hence 'God' comes down in his avataric form when dharma on earth suffers and a restoration of righteousness and truth is needed in the world. Thank God for that!

Will save these things for a more appropriate thread :)

pj

stephengoswami

BANNED
Banned
Hi Stephen,

I'm a student of universal spirituality, with an affinity for both east and western schools, a mystic at heart centered more in 'jnana-yoga' (science of knowledge/gnosticism/spiritualism) as it relates to the various schools in Vedanta and all esoteric branches of religion-philosophy.

Since our older threads on 'Hinduism' and 'Non-Duality (Advaita Vedanta) are no longer extant, I may be creating new threads on these wonderful subjects in due time. I'm currently getting back into study of the Bhagavad Gita particularly Shankara's commentary on it, from a non-dualist point of view, but enjoy the classic translation by By A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada (Bhagavad Gita as it is) from the Vaishnava/dualist point of view. - while I enjoy a more non-dualist POV from an Advaita perspective in my more ethereal reflections of 'Brahman' as the pure "I" of 'consciousness'...the devotional aspects of bhakti-yoga to Lord Krishna also has its appeal in a more intimate/loving relational context...person to person. Sanatana Dharma is awesome! and allows for the most ancient, complex, comprehensive and all-inclusive view of theology and cosmology IMO. We did commentary on the Bhagavad Gita in our Hinduism thread, and some of the Upanishads, but the more pure simple masters of Advaita like Ramana Maharshi and Nisargadatta Maharaj stand as eternal jewels which reveal the soul's true nature as 'Brahman' itself, which is pure 'being' and 'knowledge'. Such Self-realization is absolute liberation from all bondage, ignorance and illusion.

~*~*~

But back to Paul,....he is an integral part of the formation of Gentile/Gnostic Christianity IMO, and things play out in time by factors inherent in themselves, on inner and outer levels...since all are related. True knowledge of 'God' is fundamental and then the various yogas are ways that assist souls towards that divine knowledge and ultimate liberation from all imperfect conditions. Both 'Christ' and 'Krishna' offer salvation thru an appropriate knowledge, surrender and love of truth, which remedies all ignorance, sin and suffering because salvation is only in the refuge of 'God' whose divine perfection and grace is all-suffucient to save and liberate. Hence 'God' comes down in his avataric form when dharma on earth suffers and a restoration of righteousness and truth is needed in the world. Thank God for that!

Will save these things for a more appropriate thread :)

pj

Dear Freelight,
The path you are walking I walked long ago and left. We were hereditary priests of Krishna, initiating people in his cult. But my highly educated father seeing the hypocrisy and long range bad effect of it rejected granddad’s teachings and became atheist. But I loved grandpa and memorized Gita under his tutorship from 8years age. Later at 12 years age I couldn’t stand the atheist home and fled to Mayapur Krishna Math. Beside my room lived future Pravupada you mention. He was disgruntled as the head Maharaja didn’t allow him to initiate people. At last the head got rid of him by sending to foreign country where he started Iskon movement.

There I studied Vedanta, Bhagabat etc. and other related philosophies together with worship. I was so much enamored in it that I disowned dad when he visited me. But after some years the apparent perversions and dissolute lives of the maharajas and inmates repelled me and I returned home. I was almost demented then and searched for God in other religions. At last Christ found me thorough a saintly catholic priest.

I joined catholic church and followed its practice to get temporary respite. But when I began to fall to sin again I began to follow Christ’s injunction of love and started orphanage and service to wretched muslims. I was healed and my eyes were opened to see that R.C. is not obeying Christ but their stupid interests. Meanwhile I studied 5 year course in their seminary giving my private mission and properties to their care. They promptly usurped it by forged deed. I didn’t start case as Christ told to give the tunic too to the snatcher. Some of my friend priests commited suicide due to the rampant corruptions in it. Now I am Pentecostal and running muslim mission on my own.
I worship the love of Christ that saved me. There is much difference between him and Krishna who committed suicide (Iskon’s Scriptures hide that) after killing his sons and kins. He was a warrior mythological king. He never appears as he is imaginary, but bad imaginations can spoil also. But Christ is real and appears often to save people, even in my place.
You may be mad at me reading this as in my enamored years I was also mad at whomever discredited Krishna. But truth must be stated. This transition took 60 years. But it is nothing to eternity.

Only spiritual love saves. only by practicing it we get love-integrated. That salvation cant be given from outside even by God. But Christ guides us to it as a teacher. If it can be given by grace then God will the most responsible culprit for hell-going of majority.

The true spiritual love has no carnal pollution by sex in it.But you shall find plenty of sexy love in Krishna literature. If you read my other posts you may get better explanations. Salvation is an eternal journey. Love agape!

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
inter-faith dialogue......

inter-faith dialogue......

Dear Freelight,
The path you are walking I walked long ago and left. We were hereditary priests of Krishna, initiating people in his cult. But my highly educated father seeing the hypocrisy and long range bad effect of it rejected granddad’s teachings and became atheist. But I loved grandpa and memorized Gita under his tutorship from 8years age. Later at 12 years age I couldn’t stand the atheist home and fled to Mayapur Krishna Math. Beside my room lived future Pravupada you mention. He was disgruntled as the head Maharaja didn’t allow him to initiate people. At last the head got rid of him by sending to foreign country where he started Iskon movement.

Hi stephen,

Interesting - yes Prabhupada started the Hare Krishna movement here in the US, and authored many books on Vedic philosophy, - I just finished his little one "The King of Knowledge" (Raja Vidya)....based on the verse 9.1-2 of Bhagavad Gita -

"The Supreme Lord said: My dear Arjuna, because you are never envious of Me, I shall impart to you this most secret wisdom, kowing which you shall be relieved of the miseries of maerial existence".

"This knowledge is the king of education, the most secret of all secrets. It is the purest knowledge, and because it gives direct perception of the self by realization, it is the perfection of religion. It is everlasting, and it is joyfully performed".

Here, the 'secret knowledge' is the true science of 'yoga' (union with the Supreme).

I enjoy Sanatana Dharma as a philosophy in its various aspects of approach to reality. It is by no means a dogma to me, but a 'platform'...among others.

There I studied Vedanta, Bhagabat etc. and other related philosophies together with worship. I was so much enamored in it that I disowned dad when he visited me. But after some years the apparent perversions and dissolute lives of the maharajas and inmates repelled me and I returned home. I was almost demented then and searched for God in other religions. At last Christ found me thorough a saintly catholic priest.

Awesome.

I joined catholic church and followed its practice to get temporary respite. But when I began to fall to sin again I began to follow Christ’s injunction of love and started orphanage and service to wretched muslims. I was healed and my eyes were opened to see that R.C. is not obeying Christ but their stupid interests. Meanwhile I studied 5 year course in their seminary giving my private mission and properties to their care. They promptly usurped it by forged deed. I didn’t start case as Christ told to give the tunic too to the snatcher. Some of my friend priests commited suicide due to the rampant corruptions in it. Now I am Pentecostal and running muslim mission on my own.

Notice all these religious schools/practices were 'platforms' to get you to where you are now. And the journey continues. My last Christian experience was pentecostal-charasmatic in nature, - I believe in all the gifts and powers of the Spirit, but also the divine presence and potential within Man which work in concert with God.

I worship the love of Christ that saved me. There is much difference between him and Krishna who committed suicide (Iskon’s Scriptures hide that) after killing his sons and kins. He was a warrior mythological king. He never appears as he is imaginary, but bad imaginations can spoil also. But Christ is real and appears often to save people, even in my place.

Jesus indeed is the Avatar of LOVE :) - I'll have to do more research into the claim of Krishna above, but I do recognize the mythological aspects of many religious stories, in all religious traditions. Jesus embodies the fullness of God, I agree.

'God' allows my studies and explorations into the psychology of religion itself, which is in some ways a mirror into God's own Soul, no matter how man's soul-nature has distorted that pure image,....it is still there as a flickering light, a pure essence. True religion is ultimately seeing that there is no seperation between you and your neighbor, because that God-Presence in all is ONE. - that is what you are recognizing in serving the poor and orphaned, just LOVE without the distortion of anything else. Love alone is sufficient.

You may be mad at me reading this as in my enamored years I was also mad at whomever discredited Krishna.

I only have joy, no anger, since 'Krishna' only has value as much as He draws me to truth and freedom, no matter if his story is historically valid or only a myth. Jesus holds and empowers his own truth as well, however that relates to reality.

But truth must be stated. This transition took 60 years. But it is nothing to eternity.

Learning never ends....there being no end to infinity.

Only spiritual love saves. only by practicing it we get love-integrated. That salvation cant be given from outside even by God. But Christ guides us to it as a teacher. If it can be given by grace then God will the most responsible culprit for hell-going of majority.

I agree,...Love itself is the Law of life, the essence of truth, the motive of creation. In Love itself, there is no fear or bondage. Where pure love is, sin cannot exist.

The true spiritual love has no carnal pollution by sex in it.But you shall find plenty of sexy love in Krishna literature. If you read my other posts you may get better explanations. Salvation is an eternal journey. Love agape!

The issue of 'eros' and 'agape', if they could be blended or integrated is another topic :) - in any case,....God's Spirit can energize any act of love or union, and souls are granted the joy of physical union, for do not the two become one? The physical is a reflection of the spiritual.

Namaste!

pj

stephengoswami

BANNED
Banned
Thanks for the well thought letter.
But I took the path of direct spiritual union with Christ and others as some vulgarity and compulsiveness of physical union repelled me from it. Now at the end I never regret as it has not restricted me as family people is restricted. In heaven there is no material body for that union.

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
Thanks for the well thought letter.

You betcha :)

But I took the path of direct spiritual union with Christ and others as some vulgarity and compulsiveness of physical union repelled me from it. Now at the end I never regret as it has not restricted me as family people is restricted. In heaven there is no material body for that union.

On a personal/relational level, there is no better synthesis of perfection of 'God' and 'Man' than the Lord Jesus, he being both 'Son of God' and 'Son of Man'. I've never denied these aspects of the Lord Christ, in their appropriations.....and we too bear the image/likeness of our Father in a similar fashion of which Jesus is the first-born prototype.

While the heaven realms are of a more purified essence and form, our matterial bodies here have their place and location, even though it is of the fallen, imperfect, finite and mortal elements and nature. Spiritual union or marriage would include spirit-soul and body, while in this dimension or another.

In-joy,

pj