REPORT: TOL Statement of faith

Charity

Jesus chastened by the pen - after being preached to the slaughter an cut off the living?

View attachment 19556[/QUOTE] < True :)

No doubt Jesus was chastened by the rod of man After committing inquiry - accused of saying he was God. clearly he is still preached as being God by those who chastened him with the rod an cut him off from the living- for exalting himself as they themselves still believe an preach him as God.
no sense-

1Co 15:28
And when all things shall be subdued unto him, then shall the Son also himself be subject unto him that put all things under him, that God may be all in all.

1Co 15:38
But God giveth it a body as it hath pleased him, and to every seed his own body.

wondering - back to the first prophecy of a seed - Jesus
2Sa 7:12

And when thy days be fulfilled, and thou shalt sleep with thy fathers, I will set up thy seed after thee, which shall proceed out of thy bowels, and I will establish his kingdom. (so be weary, wise men coming with historical family records, gods word supplies two differing ancestral records, revealing a tough of war over the seed of Jesus. an Davids throne) the roman empire sure don't want jesus to fifil the vision of the son of David, least...the son of man...

2Sa 7:14
I will be his father, and he shall be my son. If he commit iniquity, I will chasten him with the rod of men, and with the stripes of the children of men:

1Ch 17:13
I will be his father, and he shall be my son: and I will not take my mercy away from him, as I took it from him that was before thee:

1Ch 22:10
He shall build an house for my name; and he shall be my son, and I will be his father; and I will establish the throne of his kingdom over Israel for ever.

1Ch 28:6
And he said unto me, Solomon thy son, he shall build my house and my courts: for I have chosen him to be my son, and I will be his father. David is promised God will call Solomon his son also. just like jesus,
Paul preaches David
John dose not preach Davids message, he's taken the world by storm with his random one liners..turning brothers against brothers, an preaching jesus to the slaughter, where he himself lived the rest of life safe an sound right beside the roman empire after the rest of jesus friends were killed an cut off. magic- you can't get past John 1-1 as Jesus is preached to be God, you have your first Pope, not peter... but John

Charity

If the so-called resurrected is a Jew, you can't imagine how much I can comment. If he is not a Jew, I am out. Resurrection is a Christian doctrine and I have no business interfering with.

Hi Ben, when I read this scripture below I feel like john either sitting up in heaven or on bar stool watching while peter is out run by the other apostals, what ever faith mary, Peter an the others are, they clearly don't have any Christian knowledge of a resurrection! when reading the words one needs to perceive the position where john might have been standing to report his eye witness version, an his loyalty to the other disciples while it seems clear that he has made them ignorant an himself spirtual. In order to capture the lead John is not allowing the reader to know wither he was also ignorant, instead he apares to make use of total igornorance by preaching John 1-1

Verily verily john said- off Mary
Then she runneth, and cometh to Simon Peter, and to the other disciple, whom Jesus loved, and saith unto them, They have taken away the Lord out of the sepulchre, and we know not where they have laid him.

Jhn 20:3
Peter therefore went forth, and that other disciple, and came to the sepulchre.

Jhn 20:4
So they ran both together: and the other disciple did outrun Peter, and came first to the sepulchre.

Jhn 20:5
And he stooping down, and looking in, saw the linen clothes lying; yet went he not in.

Jhn 20:6
Then cometh Simon Peter following him, and went into the sepulchre, and seeth the linen clothes lie,

Jhn 20:7
And the napkin, that was about his head, not lying with the linen clothes, but wrapped together in a place by itself.

Jhn 20:8
Then went in also that other disciple, which came first to the sepulchre, and he saw, and believed.

Jhn 20:9
For as yet they knew not the scripture, that he must rise again from the dead.

They they they... An you John, did you have clue ?

Last edited:

Ben Masada

Jesus Christ Did. That Is Who. Ben, You Do Not Deserve The Scriptures, As You Mock And Refute The Word Of God. It Is Not Too Late Benny, Now IS the Time.

How about the quote I requested? Only about 20% of the NT is of Jesus or about him. This that you say above is part of the 80% which is composed of anti-Jewish interpolations meant to feed the Pauline policy of Replacement Theology.

Ben Masada

2Sa 7:12 And when thy days be fulfilled, and thou shalt sleep with thy fathers, I will set up thy seed after thee, which shall proceed out of thy bowels, and I will establish his kingdom. (so be weary, wise men coming with historical family records, gods word supplies two differing ancestral records, revealing a tough of war over the seed of Jesus. an Davids throne) the roman empire sure don't want jesus to fifil the vision of the son of David, least...the son of man...

Hence, Jesus' verdict nailed on the top of his cross read INRI.

2Sa 7:14 I will be his father, and he shall be my son. If he commit iniquity, I will chasten him with the rod of men, and with the stripes of the children of men:

That was about Solomon the son of David.

1Ch 17:13 I will be his father, and he shall be my son: and I will not take my mercy away from him, as I took it from him that was before thee:

"as I took My mercy from him." Him here is King Saul who was before David.

1Ch 22:10 He shall build an house for my name; and he shall be my son, and I will be his father; and I will establish the throne of his kingdom over Israel for ever.

This is a reference to the kingdom of Judah which still exists to this day. It could not be on Solomon himself because the individual never stays forever.

1Ch 28:6 And he said unto me, Solomon thy son he shall build my house and my courts: for I have chosen him to be my son, and I will be his father. David is promised God will call Solomon his son also. just like Jesus.

Yes, the Lord chose Solomon to be His son but Solomon had a biological father on earth and not the way Paul claimed that Jesus was God's son. (Acts 9:20)

Charity

This is a reference to the kingdom of Judah which still exists to this day. It could not be on Solomon himself because the individual never stays forever.

Yes, the Lord chose Solomon to be His son but Solomon had a biological father on earth and not the way Paul claimed that Jesus was God's son. (Acts 9:20)

Yes, true yet jesus was chasten by the rod of man, Solomon died of old age an his book of life chastened by the pen of man.

King David declared that God no longer was pleased with sacrifice an offering, he separated the sacrificers an non sacrificers from North to South. An evidently from blood mix, people riose up in either laws freely. Even foriegn wives......modern for its day

Nehemiah the cup bear to the king of isreal returned with the exiles 500 bc, an enthroned the law of moses without choice, sacrifice an offering, an the nature of slaughter, he ripped the hair from the scale, dividing marriages he slaughtered, he tossed David an Solomon's desendents out of jeruslum using historical records. moses laws he placed on the throne, according to his heritage an his own blood line, he had power to do so.
500 years latter, mary an jesus found on the outside of jeruslem, amongest David an Solomon desendents, attempt to rise the statues of David by genealogy. The divided isreal presents 2 genealogys were is removed Solomon in exchanged for Nathan.

Note. Moses followers refuse freedom, all must sacrifice an make offerings, an are offended by
Davids Kingdom, if you had enought faith you did not need to sacrifice. An there you lived in the settlement that people alike lived, bringing years of peace to Israel.
One side is completely un approachable an the other of better nature.
According to nehimiahs income, I amagine tax on perchasing animal sacrifices would be prophet able. An every jewish gold coin passed them rome.

Avoca charity

Ben Masada

1 - King David declared that God no longer was pleased with sacrifice an offering, he separated the sacrificers an non sacrificers from North to South. An evidently from blood mix, people riose up in either laws freely. Even foriegn wives......modern for its day

2 - Nehemiah the cup bear to the king of isreal returned with the exiles 500 bc, an enthroned the law of moses without choice, sacrifice an offering, an the nature of slaughter, he ripped the hair from the scale, dividing marriages he slaughtered, he tossed David an Solomon's desendents out of jeruslum using historical records. moses laws he placed on the throne, according to his heritage an his own blood line, he had power to do so.

3 - 500 years latter, mary an jesus found on the outside of jeruslem, amongest David an Solomon desendents, attempt to rise the statues of David by genealogy. The divided isreal presents 2 genealogys were is removed Solomon in exchanged for Nathan.

4 - Note. Moses followers refuse freedom, all must sacrifice an make offerings, an are offended by Davids Kingdom, if you had enought faith you did not need to sacrifice. An there you lived in the settlement that people alike lived, bringing years of peace to Israel.
5 - According to nehimiahs income, I amagine tax on perchasing animal sacrifices would be prophet able. An every jewish gold coin passed them rome.

Avoca charity

1 - By the way, God never commanded that sacrifices be part of the religion of Israel. (Jer. 7:22) Moses had to use of "Pichuach Nephesh" to adopt them or he would never be able to effect the Exodus.
2 - Nehemiah knew what he was doing to purify the Faith of Jesus which was Judaism.
3 - No need for that. Jesus was a biological son of Joseph. That's how he became of the lineage of Judah.
4 - Moses had to do that or he would not be able to take the Israelites from Egypt to the Promised Land.
5 - The Romans were not in Israel by the time of Nehemiah.

Charity

1 - By the way, God never commanded that sacrifices be part of the religion of Israel. (Jer. 7:22) Moses had to use of "Pichuach Nephesh" to adopt them or he would never be able to effect the Exodus.
2 - Nehemiah knew what he was doing to purify the Faith of Jesus which was Judaism.
3 - No need for that. Jesus was a biological son of Joseph. That's how he became of the lineage of Judah.
4 - Moses had to do that or he would not be able to take the Israelites from Egypt to the Promised Land.
5 - The Romans were not in Israel by the time of Nehemiah.

lol.. you did a Cardnal Stephen Langton to my post. nice..Ben

1 - Abraham who migrated from his Land an Law in to a Land was going to to sacrifice his Son...Jesus is an alive human sacrifice. an the goat in the bushes was sacrificed instead.
Abrahams grandson Jacob was sent back to the Home Land, to his uncles home, who forced the Law of the Home Land on young Jacob when he actually thought he could just take the second daughter. Abraham MOVED from the KINGS OF THE EAST LANDS.

2. Nehemiah is against David an Solomons Kingdom, David An Solomon accommodated all vanities, observing even themselves. hence the east blood 500 years later, will not tolerate freedom, will not observe themselves, an insist on creating an second class citizens, inside an outside the gates.

3. Three very 'WISE' Kings from the EAST with THE family pedigree (WHICH ONE) THEY stopped in to tell the rulers a new king is born...the East kings mouthed off in the worst place possible, an the roman Empier to destroy jewish baby boys under the age of 2. jesus becomes a fugitive, but not before Mary is said to have taken him to the temple to do sacrifice an offering, jesus abt 7 day old.

4. Moses not only broke his tablet on the way down the hill, he broke his 6th commandment an destroyed more Jewish people for melting down his gold he had them carring, otherwise from where would jewish slaves take an carry gold?

5. Rome is older than Jeruslem, WHICH WAS NOTHING in the 17 th century AD...Cadiz, instumbel, an numerous other cities are older than ABRAHAM an the rest of these people, pirates an merchants were sailing the iberrian cost an trading while this little place was making a hugh NOISE with stories envolving people from as far away as british Elizabeth, Mary's cousin, whom son was John, of part blood.. an he came from the hills years later, with ANIMAL sKINS, CLUE.. COLD british WEATHER. to preach His, un usual named cousin - jesus, as the lamb to really be taken the slaughter, cut off from sitting on the throne, an even the world.
The execution did not resemble a sacrifice an offering ceromy, Johns Idea, a sacrifice dose not get beaten an spat on on the way to an alter. Hence the real clue is, it resembles a default alliance, results- jesus an moses holy punishment cloud -justified injustice death sentence. An who is wise enough to know.. King Davids statues an Kingdom would never of allow the kingdom to fall so low as for the dangers of faith verse faith freely an to behave out of control. an certainly foreign prophets walzing into town.. all vanity vanity. work hard an enjoy your life, for all return to dust, an who knows who will do the right thing with all of the wealth you leave behind.

Last edited:

Ben Masada

No, I was completely oblivious, until you came around. I haven't previously had the advantage of a hybrid Jew antichrist, of an historically unknown Israel, zealous to break Shabbat, to teach me Christian theology.

There is no such a thing as a hybrid Jew antichrist. The Jews would not be against themselves. "Christ" by definition is the anointed one of the Lord aka the Messiah. If you read Habakkuk 3:13, "The Lord goes forth to save His People; to save His anointed one." That's what the Messiah is, the anointed one of the Lord aka Israel.

Ben Masada

Hi Ben, when I read this scripture below I feel like john either sitting up in heaven or on bar stool watching while peter is out run by the other apostals, what ever faith mary, Peter an the others are, they clearly don't have any Christian knowledge of a resurrection! when reading the words one needs to perceive the position where john might have been standing to report his eye witness version, an his loyalty to the other disciples while it seems clear that he has made them ignorant an himself spirtual. In order to capture the lead John is not allowing the reader to know wither he was also ignorant, instead he apares to make use of total igornorance by preaching John 1-1

Verily verily john said- off Mary Then she runneth, and cometh to Simon Peter, and to the other disciple, whom Jesus loved, and saith unto them, They have taken away the Lord out of the sepulchre, and we know not where they have laid him.

And when the women came to them all with the news that Jesus had resurrected, none of them believed the women but rather that they were speaking nonsense and an idle tale. (Luke 24:11) It means that, as Jews, they were aware that Judaism does not endorse bodily resurrection.

Ben Masada

Yes, true yet jesus was chasten by the rod of man, Solomon died of old age an his book of life chastened by the pen of man.

King David declared that God no longer was pleased with sacrifice an offering, he separated the sacrificers an non sacrificers from North to South. An evidently from blood mix, people riose up in either laws freely. Even foriegn wives......modern for its day

Nehemiah the cup bear to the king of isreal returned with the exiles 500 bc, an enthroned the law of moses without choice, sacrifice an offering, an the nature of slaughter, he ripped the hair from the scale, dividing marriages he slaughtered, he tossed David an Solomon's desendents out of jeruslum using historical records. moses laws he placed on the throne, according to his heritage an his own blood line, he had power to do so.
500 years latter, mary an jesus found on the outside of jeruslem, amongest David an Solomon desendents, attempt to rise the statues of David by genealogy. The divided isreal presents 2 genealogys were is removed Solomon in exchanged for Nathan.

Note. Moses followers refuse freedom, all must sacrifice an make offerings, an are offended by
Davids Kingdom, if you had enought faith you did not need to sacrifice. An there you lived in the settlement that people alike lived, bringing years of peace to Israel.
According to nehimiahs income, I amagine tax on perchasing animal sacrifices would be prophet able. An every jewish gold coin passed them rome.

Avoca charity

Charity, believe it or not but I can't give a reply to your post because I have a hard time to understand due to too many mistakes. You must review your post after you write it.

Charity

And when the women came to them all with the news that Jesus had resurrected, none of them believed the women but rather that they were speaking nonsense and an idle tale. (Luke 24:11) It means that, as Jews, they were aware that Judaism does not endorse bodily resurrection.

Yes, King David - the body perishes, an the soul eternal, hence a body is second body is prepared for the soul that it finish its work, predestination of the soul the soul both good an evil talk should rise to be condemned or rewarded. David should be the first to rise, an that should be in a prepared body,an the rest of Israel shall rise an look for David their King.

Charity

Charity, believe it or not but I can't give a reply to your post because I have a hard time to understand due to too many mistakes. You must review your post after you write it.

The following Easter, it was the men that said to the pale woman who pecked threw the door crack, it must be peters ghost, for even they new that Thomas was killed one year after Jesus, an to please the crowd peter was taken to. An Peter should be held until Easter Sunday to be presented to the Jews, wither his rising or not again! This is none of King David's statues, yearly human sacrifices, an one year later it seems people still needed evidence of full body resurrection, willing even to sacrifice their best being to see if he can rise?

Ben Masada

Yes, King David - the body perishes, an the soul eternal, hence a body is second body is prepared for the soul that it finish its work, predestination of the soul the soul both good an evil talk should rise to be condemned or rewarded. David should be the first to rise, an that should be in a prepared body,an the rest of Israel shall rise an look for David their King.

The soul does not exist without the combination of the breath of life with the body. Read Gen. 2:7.

There is no condemnation or reward for those already dead pecause God is the God of the living, not of the dead. (Mark 12:27)

Since predestination of the soul is not Jewish, you must be talking about Hellenism and not a Jew called Jesus.

David himself knew and declared that any one, once dead, will never return. (II Sam. 12:23)

Ben Masada

The following Easter, it was the men that said to the pale woman who pecked threw the door crack, it must be peters ghost, for even they new that Thomas was killed one year after Jesus, an to please the crowd peter was taken to. An Peter should be held until Easter Sunday to be presented to the Jews, wither his rising or not again! This is none of King David's statues, yearly human sacrifices, an one year later it seems people still needed evidence of full body resurrection, willing even to sacrifice their best being to see if he can rise?

I agree with you because there is nothing at all Jewish in this text above. It must have been written by some one who believed in ghosts and in bodily resurrection.

Charity

I agree with you because there is nothing at all Jewish in this text above. It must have been written by some one who believed in ghosts and in bodily resurrection.

I agree, there are those that preferred to believe in riseing the flesh above the returning soul within a new temple body.
Hence, theory must be, a prophet begins his work perishes, returns latter in a prepared body grows up in the stall - hearing an learning from his very historical words, he rises extremely quickly to continue, nothing more powerful than a prophet forfilling his own phrophecy! That was the key, hence the new - in rising the body- people became blinded to King David's Statues an throne. Children grew up in the stall to rise there own flesh, Jesus would have no chance on deaf ears, I an my father are in me! Son of David, to be "called" the son of God

Read The last page of the Jerusalem bible.

I Jesus had to send my angel to the church's (after my body's destruction I am cut off from the living with no sound, I tell you all, )
I AM FROM THE LINE OF DAVID
Extremely important, choice of foundations.king David has an extremely hard task to unveil his return an glorify his God.

Last edited:

Ben Masada

I agree, there are those that preferred to believe in riseing the flesh above the returning soul within a new temple body.
Hence, theory must be, a prophet begins his work perishes, returns latter in a prepared body grows up in the stall - hearing an learning from his very historical words, he rises extremely quickly to continue, nothing more powerful than a prophet forfilling his own phrophecy! That was the key, hence the new - in rising the body- people became blinded to King David's Statues an throne. Children grew up in the stall to rise there own flesh, Jesus would have no chance on deaf ears, I an my father are in me! Son of David, to be "called" the son of God

Read The last page of the Jerusalem bible.

I Jesus had to send my angel to the church's (after my body's destruction I am cut off from the living with no sound, I tell you all, )I AM FROM THE LINE OF DAVID. Extremely important, choice of foundations.king David has an extremely hard task to unveil his return an glorify his God.

Okay, now, would you please quote wherefrom you got Jesus saying that he was from the line of David!? What I have is that the idea was fabricated by Paul according to II Tim. 2:8. And Paul said to his disciple Timothy that it was according to his gospel that Jesus was of the line of David and that he had resurrected. Besides, that Jesus was the son of God, was also from the gospel preached by Paul when he showed up in Jerusalem. (Acts 9:20) That's how Christianity rose. Today, no one can document any thing as true.

Charity

Okay, now, would you please quote wherefrom you got Jesus saying that he was from the line of David!? What I have is that the idea was fabricated by Paul according to II Tim. 2:8. And Paul said to his disciple Timothy that it was according to his gospel that Jesus was of the line of David and that he had resurrected. Besides, that Jesus was the son of God, was also from the gospel preached by Paul when he showed up in Jerusalem. (Acts 9:20) That's how Christianity rose. Today, no one can document any thing as true.

Hi Ben, Most important...the original saying was for King David an about King Davids son. That son, after he should fall asleep, one from his own "seed" that would proceed from his bowels, Thats simply genetic....
Rather a Task to rise Davids Kingdom from achient instruction scrolls? the challenge was excepted by more than just jesus, what confused people - the production of body's, flesh an blood being separate from the uncorruptible soul. I just wish Paul Had gotten on with the Fail bit, all prophecy shall fail...we only know in part.
prophecies, they shall fail; knowledge, it shall vanish away. all is vanity.

Johns your Pope!

To Answer your question, the words..
I AM FROM THE LINE OF DAVID, are written in The Jerusalem BIBLE. Last page.
This bible was not allowed to be sold in the united states an phillipine's 1900's.
I understand that there are major fabrications in the new testament as they attempt to piece things together. many generations have been silent an blind about King David when Jesus lived, details of his Kingdom had been in Darkness for nearly 500 years. both the jewish nations had no remembrance they had to be re-taught....that teaching may also have been corrupted, an was certainly obstructed by the new catholic roman testament

Ben Masada

Hi Ben, Most important...the original saying was for King David an about King Davids son. That son, after he should fall asleep, one from his own "seed" that would proceed from his bowels, Thats simply genetic....
Rather a Task to rise Davids Kingdom from achient instruction scrolls? the challenge was excepted by more than just jesus, what confused people - the production of body's, flesh an blood being separate from the uncorruptible soul. I just wish Paul Had gotten on with the Fail bit, all prophecy shall fail...we only know in part.
prophecies, they shall fail; knowledge, it shall vanish away. all is vanity.

Johns your Pope!

To Answer your question, the words..
I AM FROM THE LINE OF DAVID, are written in The Jerusalem BIBLE. Last page.
This bible was not allowed to be sold in the united states an phillipine's 1900's.
I understand that there are major fabrications in the new testament as they attempt to piece things together. many generations have been silent an blind about King David when Jesus lived, details of his Kingdom had been in Darkness for nearly 500 years. both the jewish nations had no remembrance they had to be re-taught....that teaching may also have been corrupted, an was certainly obstructed by the new catholic roman testament

It does not matter; I have the Jerusalem Bible. The whole of the Jerusalem Bible is a paraphrasing of the Bible according to Christian preconceived notions. If you have it, I still need the quote because I don't remember to have ever read about Jesus himself declaring that he was from the line of David.

Jesus could not have been from the line of David if he was not a biological son of Joseph who was the one from the Tribe of Judah. That was the biggest mistake committed by the gospel editor who lacked all knowledge of Jewish culture. He simply exonerated Jesus from being the Christian Messiah so desired by the Church.