REPORT: TOL Statement of faith

Wow! You are really hard to understand. Is it perhaps the English that I don't speak well? I am not interfering with Christianity. I am trying to stop you from interfering with Judaism. You are using a Jew aka Jesus to teach against his Faith which was Judaism. That's all.

No. I understand. You're just being an antichrist. It's not your English. That's pretty good. It's your incoherency I find problematic, and your Shabbat breaking Jewishness (wink, wink). But I understand the world and antichrists, and, in this regard, you're lucid, very transparent. It all shines through the circular rhetoric, despite who knows what you're really talking about most of the time, no real problem. Except, what are you really doing here?

Omniskeptical

BANNED
Banned
After 2000 years it is impossible. Can you prove that he resurrected? I also doubt you can. No eyewitness and not a single hint in the whole Scriptures that Jesus always referred to as the Word of God.
Eye witness documents are copied by the Eastern Orthodox to this very. Although they have become semi-competent after the middle ages. The word of God that is refered by John is hashem's most important name which means 'he who is the cause of all'. And a word the flesh happened; so is referred to as a word or statement of God.

So we have eyewitnesses and you not even knowing the Hebrew equivalent of 'statement' or even the greek word logos means a such.

Ben Masada

No. I understand. You're just being an antichrist. It's not your English. That's pretty good. It's your incoherency I find problematic, and your Shabbat breaking Jewishness (wink, wink). But I understand the world and antichrists, and, in this regard, you're lucid, very transparent. It all shines through the circular rhetoric, despite who knows what you're really talking about most of the time, no real problem. Except, what are you really doing here?

Because you have been too hard to conceive the truth in your mind. So, here is the quote again: I John 2:18.19. Why don't you read it and discuss the text with me? Do you really happen to know the definition of "Christ?" In Hebrew it means the anointed one of the Lord which in Greek means the Messiah. According to Habakkuk 3:13 "The Lord goes forth to save His People; to save His anointed one." If the People of Israel aka the Jews is the anointed one of the Lord, it means that they are "Christ" and, of the two of us, you are the one acting as an anti-Christ, not me.

Ben Masada

Eye witness documents are copied by the Eastern Orthodox to this very. Although they have become semi-competent after the middle ages. The word of God that is refered by John is hashem's most important name which means 'he who is the cause of all'. And a word the flesh happened; so is referred to as a word or statement of God.

So we have eyewitnesses and you not even knowing the Hebrew equivalent of 'statement' or even the greek word logos means a such.

Please, there was no eyewitness to the resurrection of Jesus. Even the angel the gospel of Matthew brought down from heaven to remove the stone could not be an eyewitness because when he removed the stone the tomb was empty. Nobody could be found to be an eyewitness of anything. What we have been told today is only empty speculation.

Charity

Please, there was no eyewitness to the resurrection of Jesus. Even the angel the gospel of Matthew brought down from heaven to remove the stone could not be an eyewitness because when he removed the stone the tomb was empty. Nobody could be found to be an eyewitness of anything. What we have been told today is only empty speculation.

King Davids Grave was found empty, A body was prepared for King David to finish his work...also mentioned by Paul!, the original prophecy was that the whole of is isrel would rise an look for David their King...grow up in the stalls, an perceive the wicked, latter, Jesus, the first of those after david to grow up in the stall an percieve the wicked... is now the one that everyone awaits...never the less vatican city has destroyed a jew on behalf of the jews, an created eternity in his name... carried 50 ton of jewish temple Gold Back to vatican city- even right after his death, Davids wealth ... never HAS been judged as looted. NOR respectfully awarded to his descendent Jesus. by a 1000 year old pedigree...sworn to a baby in a manger..hence by far away kings.

I read here about King Davids Riches, an today see! in whom hands it SURLY has ended up in.. O GOVERNMENT EXCHANGERS!!

Mat 25:26

His lord answered and said unto him, [Thou] wicked and slothful servant, thou knewest that I reap where I sowed not, and gather where I have not strawed: Thou oughtest therefore to have put my money to the exchangers, and [then] at my coming I should have received mine own with usury. Take therefore the talent from him, and give [it] unto him which hath ten talents.
For unto every one that hath shall be given, and he shall have abundance: but from him that hath not shall be taken away even that which he hath. And cast ye the unprofitable servant into outer darkness: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.
When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory: And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth [his] sheep from the goats: And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left.

Last edited:

Charity

“How did it get so late so soon?”
Dr. Seuss

Just as well the Master agreed to pay us the same as those that worked all day in the sun?

Charity

I John 2:18,19. You haven't read it yet and I don't know why.

(King James Bible)
I will be his father, and he shall be my son. If he commit iniquity, I will chasten him with the rod of men, and with the stripes of the children of men:
Hence he was innocent! prophecy was hakked, he was delivered to the power invested in chastisement by Many Antichrists- overwhelming even faith. being more interested in conquering Davids Estate for ever.

I will set up thy seed after thee, which shall proceed out of thy bowels, and I will establish his kingdom. 13He shall build an house for my name, and I will stablish the throne of his kingdom for ever. I will be his father, and he shall be my son.

Omniskeptical

BANNED
Banned
It isn't empty speculation. Did it ever occur to you that hashem wanted to prove that he could develop and waken the dead? There weren't short 5 minutes trips to the tomb, but 2 hour trips back and worth. Please, no more. Your speculations are pathetic.

The old Baptist Charter of 1858 is a good guideline for any Bible believing church, whether Baptist or not. (This is not a denominational solicitation, and I am not purporting that it is all inspired, for instance, have personal reservations the "The Lord's Day" statement can pass the scripture test, regarding holy days as ordinances. But it's filled with firm foundations.)

I. The Scriptures
The Scriptures of the Old and New Testaments were given by inspiration of God, and are the only sufficient, certain and authoritative rule of all saving knowledge, faith and obedience.

II. God
There is but one God, the Maker, Preserver and Ruler of all things, having in and of Himself, all perfections, and being infinite in them all; and to Him all creatures owe the highest love, reverence and obedience.

III. The Trinity
God is revealed to us as Father, Son and Holy Spirit each with distinct personal attributes, but without division of nature, essence or being.

IV. Providence
God from eternity, decrees or permits all things that come to pass, and perpetually upholds, directs and governs all creatures and all events; yet so as not in any wise to be the author or approver of sin nor to destroy the free will and responsibility of intelligent creatures.

V. Election
Election is God’s eternal choice of some persons unto everlasting life-not because of foreseen merit in them, but of His mere mercy in Christ-in consequence of which choice they are called, justified and glorified.

VI. The Fall of Man
God originally created Man in His own image, and free from sin; but, through the temptation of Satan, he transgressed the command of God, and fell from his original holiness and righteousness; whereby his posterity inherit a nature corrupt and wholly opposed to God and His law, are under condemnation, and as soon as they are capable of moral action, become actual transgressors.

VII. The Mediator
Jesus Christ, the only begotten Son of God, is the divinely appointed mediator between God and man. Having taken upon Himself human nature, yet without sin, He perfectly fulfilled the law; suffered and died upon the cross for the salvation of sinners. He was buried, and rose again the third day, and ascended to His Father, at whose right hand He ever liveth to make intercession for His people. He is the only Mediator, the Prophet, Priest and King of the Church, and Sovereign of the Universe.

VIII. Regeneration
Regeneration is a change of heart, wrought by the Holy Spirit, who quickeneth the dead in trespasses and sins enlightening their minds spiritually and savingly to understand the Word of God, and renewing their whole nature, so that they love and practice holiness. It is a work of God’s free and special grace alone.

IX. Repentance
Repentance is an evangelical grace, wherein a person being by the Holy Spirit, made sensible of the manifold evil of his sin, humbleth himself for it, with godly sorrow, detestation of it, and self-abhorrence, with a purpose and endeavor to walk before God so as to please Him in all things.

X. Faith
Saving faith is the belief, on God’s authority, of whatsoever is revealed in His Word concerning Christ; accepting and resting upon Him alone for justification and eternal life. It is wrought in the heart by the Holy Spirit, and is accompanied by all other saving graces, and leads to a life of holiness.

XI. Justification
Justification is God’s gracious and full acquittal of sinners, who believe in Christ, from all sin, through the satisfaction that Christ has made; not for anything wrought in them or done by them; but on account of the obedience and satisfaction of Christ, they receiving and resting on Him and His righteousness by faith.

XII. Sanctification
Those who have been regenerated are also sanctified by God’s word and Spirit dwelling in them. This sanctification is progressive through the supply of Divine strength, which all saints seek to obtain, pressing after a heavenly life in cordial obedience to all Christ’s commands.

XIII. Perseverance of the Saints
Those whom God hath accepted in the Beloved, and sanctified by His Spirit, will never totally nor finally fall away from the state of grace, but shall certainly persevere to the end; and though they may fall through neglect and temptation, into sin, whereby they grieve the Spirit, impair their graces and comforts, bring reproach on the Church, and temporal judgments on themselves, yet they shall be renewed again unto repentance, and be kept by the power of God through faith unto salvation.

XIV. The Church
The Lord Jesus is the head of the Church, which is composed of all His true disciples, and in Him is invested supremely all power for its government. According to His commandment, Christians are to associate themselves into particular societies or churches; and to each of these churches He hath given needful authority for administering that order, discipline and worship which He hath appointed. The regular officers of a Church are Bishops or Elders, and Deacons.

XV. Baptism
Baptism is an ordinance of the Lord Jesus, obligatory upon every believer, wherein he is immersed in water in the name of the Father, and the Son, and of the Holy Spirit, as a sign of his fellowship with the death and resurrection of Christ, of remission of sins, and of giving himself up to God, to live and walk in newness of life. It is prerequisite to church fellowship, and to participation in the Lord’s Supper.

XVI. The Lord’s Supper
The Lord’s Supper is an ordinance of Jesus Christ, to be administered with the elements of bread and wine, and to be observed by His churches till the end of the world. It is in no sense a sacrifice, but is designed to commemorate His death, to confirm the faith and other graces of Christians, and to be a bond, pledge and renewal of their communion with Him, and of their church fellowship.

XVII. The Lord’s Day
The Lord’s Day is a Christian institution for regular observance, and should be employed in exercises of worship and spiritual devotion, both public and private, resting from worldly employments and amusements, works of necessity and mercy only excepted.

XVIII. Liberty of Conscience
God alone is Lord of the conscience; and He hath left it free from the doctrines and commandments of men, which are in anything contrary to His word, or not contained in it. Civil magistrates being ordained of God, subjection in all lawful things commanded by them ought to be yielded by us in the Lord, not only for wrath, but also for conscience sake.

XIX. The Resurrection
The bodies of men after death return to dust, but their spirits return immediately to God-the righteous to rest with Him; the wicked, to be reserved under darkness to the judgment. At the last day, the bodies of all the dead, both just and unjust, will be raised.

XX. The Judgment
God hath appointed a day, wherein He will judge the world by Jesus Christ, when every one shall receive according to his deeds; the wicked shall go into everlasting punishment; the righteous, into everlasting life.

Last edited:

Lon

Who said that Jesus was God manifested as man, Paul? If not Paul why don't you quote what you are saying? As the Jew that Jesus was, he would never put such a claim.
Yep. Paul. John. There is a triune thread that proves the point you choose to ignore. Jesus cried that Jerusalem rejected Him. You should have paid attention.

Charity

Yep. Paul. John. There is a triune thread that proves the point you choose to ignore. Jesus cried that Jerusalem rejected Him. You should have paid attention.

....two differing genealogy's came forward, that one should need to be rejected, the loser should bellow his head off an suggest that because his records of jesus's ancestors are rejected then those that agree reject jesus... an a third catholic party.. made him gods son killing a jew on behalf of jews... As SWIFT AS possible flustering confusion before turning in to clarity.
plans to remove 50 ton of Jewish Gold, an the carrying back to vatican city were in danger of being obstructed by a rising army perhaps awaking with Jesus... the inheritance of the son of David, of whom, if he jesus had of defeated the chastening by the rod of man he would go on to receive the promise. unfortunately he was preached to the slaughter by the enemy of Davids kingdom..chastened by the rod of man an failed the living that should rise with him to restore the kingdom David an his statues.