REPORT: God's plan of salvation

Nihilo

BANNED
Banned
Nope. Think again.

If that is what you come up with, then the Jewish State is theologically inconvenient for you, as I suspected.
There has to be a separation between religious belief and the state. I don't think it's theology, but politics that's the block.

chair

There has to be a separation between religious belief and the state. I don't think it's theology, but politics that's the block.

1. I was referring to the common belief, that apparently you hold, that the downtrodden state of the Jews proves that the Jews are mistaken in their faith.
2. The modern state of Israel is not a theocracy, though it doesn't have complete separation of Church and State as the US claims to have. Outside of the US, the is fairly common.

beameup

The Temple will be rebuilt shortly and blood sacrifices resumed.
Judaism was "rebuilt" after 70AD to eliminate the necessity of blood-sacrifices.
Judaism will return to its "roots" in obedience to Moses, before Messiah will come.

You can "take that to the bank".

BoyStan

The Temple will be rebuilt shortly and blood sacrifices resumed.
Judaism was "rebuilt" after 70AD to eliminate the necessity of blood-sacrifices.
Judaism will return to its "roots" in obedience to Moses, before Messiah will come.

You can "take that to the bank".

The Jews were given another opportunity to repent and turn to Christ by the apostles after Jesus ascension (Acts1-7). Once again, as with Jesus, this call was rejected by the same leaders who crucified Jesus. The apostle Paul makes it very clear that there is no special place or role for Israel today(Rom 9-11). The chosen jews will be called to faith in Christ, just like the chosen Gentiles. When the full number of the chosen are called then all Israel will have been saved.
The chosen from the jews and gentiles are the true Israel. The new covenant has nothing to do with a jewish temple, blood sacrifices or any such thing that belonged under the old covenant(Heb 1-13).

BoyStan

Whatever happened to the 'call of God'? God calls dead sinners to faith in Christ. God's calling is the missing truth in the plan of salvation today. Dead sinners cannot accept any gift from God. First God calls them to life (new birth) and out of this new birth they have faith in Christ. Only God's calling gives the glory to God for salvation, but the very popular 'accept Christ gospel' is the product of man's pride wanting to exalt his 'free choice'.

BoyStan

It looks like you have never read, or understood the letter to the Hebrews. Of course some jews can build a temple and offer sacrifices. But this enterprise would not be of God, rather it would be a dead work of man.
Such an activity would be the result of patriotism and misguided zeal.

BoyStan

Dead sinners(Eph2:1) cannot accept any gift of salvation. Today many have forgotten about the call of God that makes 'dead sinners' alive, like Lazarus, but spiritually. Whatever happened to repentance? The whole plan of salvation is for the praise of God and his glorious grace. If anyone's salvation depends on their accepting God's gift then God is robbed of his glory and the 'dead sinner' is exalted. Anyone's salvation is totally the work of God: Father,Son and Holy Spirit in complete unity of purpose.

Krsto

So the "Gospel" was never preached prior to this doctrine being invented by the Reformers? Too bad Jesus didn't know about this.

BoyStan

Jude 1 does not fit with this plan of salvation:
"To those who have been called, who are loved by God the Father and kept by Jesus Christ"
It is those who are called, not those who accept!

_000_

BANNED
Banned
The question is, "Have you accepted God’s gift of salvation?" The answer to this one question will determine eternity for you.
God's free gift of salvation is the gift of life
started in the garden of Eden.

The Lord God gave to Adam and Eve
the gift of life to which
if he had received it
would have saved him
from sin and death.

Genesis 2:17
But of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil,
thou shalt not eat of it: for in the day that thou eatest
thereof thou shalt surely die.

Adam and Eve did not believe God therefore they did not receive
His free gift of salvation and lost their gift of life.

Then God sent Jesus to give mankind again
His commandments of life to which is the free gift
of salvation. If you receive them and believe them
you will obey them.

God has left it all up to you
just as he did to Adam and Eve.

Your destiny is in your own hands.

That is why God gave Jesus this commandment to give to you.

Mark 12:30
And thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart,
and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind,
and with all thy strength: this is the first commandment.

Because that is what it will require of you
to overcome sin and death.

To love God
with all your heart
your mind
your soul
and strength.

This is why Adam and Eve
did not receive the free gift of salvation.

They did not love God enough to believe and obey Him.

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
Salvation, in Jesus’ day, had nothing to do with getting to heaven.
It was all about personal transformation in THIS life.

The word “salvation” comes from the same root as “salve,” a healing ointment.

So salvation has to do with healing the wounds of existence.
And our wounds of existence are many and deep.
Some of these wounds are inflicted on us, some are the result of our own doing, and some we inflict on others.

My view is that salvation in the Bible has both a divine and a human aspect: Salvation comes from God, and salvation is something that we experience.

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
I think you are trying to talk about God’s grace.

But if you believe in some set of requirements in order to receive grace, then you are clearly no longer talking about grace.

“The Father makes his sun to shine on the evil and the good and sends his rain to fall on the righteous and the unrighteous alike.”
--Matthew 5:45

Wolguar

My opinion of the Plan of Salvation in a nutshell: For us to become like God/him.

Sent from my VS501 using Tapatalk

Trump Gurl

Credo in Unum Deum
"Have you accepted God’s gift of salvation?"

The book to read:

18931349.jpg

byass

This is the REAL message of change America and the world needs!
Have you ever seen the words elect and call in the Bible.

Have you read that all mankind is born dead to God and alive only to sin?
Spiritually dead.
What does dead mean to you?

Have you read John's speaking about the sheep?
John Ch 10:26, '..but you do not believe because you are not my sheep'.

Brother, read John Ch10 ,The Good Shepherd.

The Good Sherpherd calls his own sheep and then they follow him.