ECT Replacement (Reformed) Theology...is wrong.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Israel is Israel and she is the apple of God's eye.

Israel of the middle east is a capitalist nation (an extention state of the USA), which rejects Jesus Christ and has every symptom of the beast of revelation.

and you call it the apple of Gods eye?

You speak from the blindness under Babylon.

LA

Right Divider

Body part
Israel of the middle east is a capitalist nation (an extention state of the USA), which rejects Jesus Christ and has every symptom of the beast of revelation.

and you call it the apple of Gods eye?

You speak from the blindness under Babylon.

LA
Is it your goal in life to be completely dumb? You know very well, from his many posts, that THAT is NOT what he means!

Wick Stick

At the same time; that is still talking only of Israelites (sons of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob).

The brother might have thrown out the water.

Worse though is the conclusion of those who also throw out the baby.

Not that I am saying you are....
I haven't thrown out the baby. Though, I might have thrown out his evil twin. My view is complicated. We're going to need a bigger metaphor. Mostly for my own enjoyment:

From my view, there were two babies, and they were twins. One was good and one was evil. The evil twin told everyone he was leaving home, and then he locked his brother in the basement and began impersonating him. Dad wasn't too happy about it, and evil twin was punished, while good twin was let out of the basement.

Does that seem far-fetched? The Bible has twins - Jacob and Esau, although maybe we should call them Israel and Edom? Or Judea and Idumea?

New question - whose kingdom was destroyed by the Romans? Hint: Herod the Great and all his family came from Idumea.

Danoh

Evil Twin - sounds like GM's books based brown nose parroting impersonation of being a Mad :chuckle:

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Has God broken His covenant with Israel?

No.

Israel is a Holy people yet scattered throughout the earth until Christ returns.

Deu 30:2 And shalt return unto the LORD thy God, and shalt obey his voice according to all that I command thee this day, thou and thy children, with all thine heart, and with all thy soul;
Deu 30:3 That then the LORD thy God will turn thy captivity, and have compassion upon thee, and will return and gather thee from all the nations, whither the LORD thy God hath scattered thee.
Deu 30:4 If any of thine be driven out unto the outmost parts of heaven, from thence will the LORD thy God gather thee, and from thence will he fetch thee:

There is only one covenant, one Throne and one King.

LA

Danoh

Has God broken His covenant with Israel?

Neither is He keeping Covenant with them during this signless...not my people...Mystery Age.

They are back in the land by their own hand.

Not that I blame them...given how the so called Christian West closed its eyes, to what Hitler had been doing...only to find that only allows such to come messing with one's own backyard.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
No.

Israel is a Holy people yet scattered throughout the earth until Christ returns.

Deu 30:2 And shalt return unto the LORD thy God, and shalt obey his voice according to all that I command thee this day, thou and thy children, with all thine heart, and with all thy soul;
Deu 30:3 That then the LORD thy God will turn thy captivity, and have compassion upon thee, and will return and gather thee from all the nations, whither the LORD thy God hath scattered thee.
Deu 30:4 If any of thine be driven out unto the outmost parts of heaven, from thence will the LORD thy God gather thee, and from thence will he fetch thee:

There is only one covenant, one Throne and one King.

LA

Then I guess Israel is still the apple of God's eye.

Danoh

Then I guess Israel is still the apple of God's eye.

How's about proving it through a brief, Scriptural study on the topic.

At least Lazy posted some passages in assertion of her understanding.

That can then be dealt with from Scripture.

In contrast, mere assertion is nothing more than...mere assertion.

I guess some MADs are MADs by mere assertion :chuckle:

Scripturally based labor is...never...over.

2 Timothy 4:1 I charge thee therefore before God, and the Lord Jesus Christ, who shall judge the quick and the dead at his appearing and his kingdom; 4:2 Preach the word; be instant in season, out of season; reprove, rebuke, exhort with all longsuffering and doctrine. 4:3 For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears; 4:4 And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables. 4:5 But watch thou in all things, endure afflictions, do the work of an evangelist, make full proof of thy ministry.

Right Divider

Body part

2 Timothy 4:1 I charge thee therefore before God, and the Lord Jesus Christ, who shall judge the quick and the dead at his appearing and his kingdom; 4:2 Preach the word; be instant in season, out of season; reprove, rebuke, exhort with all longsuffering and doctrine. 4:3 For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears; 4:4 And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables. 4:5 But watch thou in all things, endure afflictions, do the work of an evangelist, make full proof of thy ministry.
I don't mean to speak for BR, but I don't think that he means it the way that you are taking it.

I believe that he is talking about the fact that God will not forever abandon them per Romans 11.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

A short study just for you.

http://www.graceandpeace.org/israel-the-apple-of-gods-eye/

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
That article was my point, dear brother.

It is based on several errors, one of those being the error of conditional blessing running throughout the entire piece.

It is clearly an Acts 2 Dispy perspective.

In the spirit of...

Proverbs 27:17's as "Iron sharpeneth iron; so a man sharpeneth the countenance of his friend."

Do you believe that God has abandoned Israel?