Repent! Repentance is important. Repentance is key.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

I would like to urge you, to encourage you, to repent. Turn from your sin, confess it before God and man, and put or place your faith in God and Jesus Christ His Son. Then you will be saved. Forgiven of your sin and granted the free gift of God, eternal life in Jesus Christ. Study or ask to know, if you do not already, what this means.

Shalom.

Jacob

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

I would like to urge you, to encourage you, to repent. Turn from your sin, confess it before God and man, and put or place your faith in God and Jesus Christ His Son. Then you will be saved. Forgiven of your sin and granted the free gift of God, eternal life in Jesus Christ. Study or ask to know, if you do not already, what this means.

Shalom.

Jacob
Shouldn't you be repenting right now?

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
What is the definition of sin? It is a question that we should ask. Do you yourself, yourselves, have an answer? If so, what is it?

Shalom.

Jacob

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Sin is transgression of the Law, God's Law. We should study the Torah to learn and know God's Commandments. Which law or commandment should be discussed? Do you agree that they should all be taught? Think about your answer. When we teach God's Law, His Torah, people know what sin is. We should live our lives without sin. But if people have sin they should know what it is. If people do not know what sin is, and they want to live the way that God wants them to live, they should learn the commandments to know what that way is! These are the commandments of God! The commandments of and in the Torah!

I am a Jew. I accept the TaNaKh and Matthew through Revelation, the Bible, and Yeshua as the Messiah.

Shalom.

Jacob

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I searched on Google for the phrase

for the mind set on the

and the following came up.

Romans 8:6-8New American Standard Bible (NASB)

6 For the mind set on the flesh is death, but the mind set on the Spirit is life and peace, 7 because the mind set on the flesh is hostile toward God; for it does not subject itself to the law of God, for it is not even able to do so, 8 and those who are in the flesh cannot please God.

Here are the first eight verses of the chapter.

8 Therefore there is now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus. 2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus has set you free from the law of sin and of death. 3 For what the Law could not do, weak as it was through the flesh, God did: sending His own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh and as an offering for sin, He condemned sin in the flesh, 4 so that the requirement of the Law might be fulfilled in us, who do not walk according to the flesh but according to the Spirit. 5 For those who are according to the flesh set their minds on the things of the flesh, but those who are according to the Spirit, the things of the Spirit. 6 For the mind set on the flesh is death, but the mind set on the Spirit is life and peace, 7 because the mind set on the flesh is hostile toward God; for it does not subject itself to the law of God, for it is not even able to do so, 8 and those who are in the flesh cannot please God.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Another search

for if you are living according to the flesh

keeping the words

you must die

to myself,

yielded

Romans 8:13

KJ21 for if ye live according to the flesh ye shall die, but if ye through the Spirit do mortify the deeds of the body ye shall live.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Another search

for if you are living according to the flesh

keeping the words

you must die

to myself,

yielded

Romans 8:13

KJ21 for if ye live according to the flesh ye shall die, but if ye through the Spirit do mortify the deeds of the body ye shall live.
NASB for if you are living according to the flesh, you must die; but if by the Spirit you are putting to death the deeds of the body, you will live.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Repent! Because if you do not know God's Law you are still responsible for your sin. After all, it is yours. With knowledge comes responsibility, true. And guilt comes with knowledge. But knowledge of what to do is different from what you have not done or what you have done wrong. Accountability is important. You should repent and become accountable for your sin sooner than later. Knowing God's Law makes you accountable for it. Especially if you understand it and endeavor to keep it. There are different ways of understanding the word accountable. We should keep short accounts with others in regard to wrongs committed and wrongs suffered. But if you have sin with or without knowledge of the law you may still be held to account. You may have to do something to be made right in regard to your sin. You cannot reverse the sin you committed such that it never happened, but you can apologize, make ammends, and make reparations. You can confess your sin to God. Perhaps what you do to make things right will release you from punishment. But that should not be your motivation or your main motivation. Forgive others even as you have been forgiven by God and sometimes others. Apologize, and ask for forgiveness. Sometimes we are forgiven before we ask.

Do you know the Law and what should happen in each case for those who transgress it? For you when or if you transgress God's Law?

Shalom.

Jacob

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Sin is transgression of the Law, God's Law. We should study the Torah to learn and know God's Commandments.

You are wrong.

Jesus made it clear what to follow in His messages.

Jesus is the Lord and the Teacher, you should listen to Him.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
You are wrong.

Jesus made it clear what to follow in His messages.

Jesus is the Lord and the Teacher, you should listen to Him.
Shalom.

I believe that Jesus was speaking about the commandments found in the Torah to begin with. He said He did not come to abolish the Law or the Prophets. That is, the Torah or the Nevi'im. He said that to be great in the kingdom of heaven one must keep and teach the commandments. I believe that doing so is listening to Him. See Matthew 5:17-20.

Matthew 5:17-20 New American Standard Bible (NASB)

17 “Do not think that I came to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I did not come to abolish but to fulfill. 18 For truly I say to you, until heaven and earth pass away, not [a]the smallest letter or stroke shall pass from the Law until all is accomplished. 19 Whoever then annuls one of the least of these commandments, and teaches others to do the same, shall be called least in the kingdom of heaven; but whoever [c]keeps and teaches them, he shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.

20 “For I say to you that unless your righteousness surpasses that of the scribes and Pharisees, you will not enter the kingdom of heaven.

Footnotes:

Matthew 5:18 Lit one iota (Heb yodh) or one projection of a letter (serif)
Matthew 5:19 Gr anthropoi
Matthew 5:19 Lit does

Shalom.

Jacob

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

I believe that Jesus was speaking about the commandments found in the Torah to begin with.

He corrected how Jews were practicing. And you are trying to follow those traditional law.

You are going backward, friend.

Besides, you are putting your genealogy in a pedestal which is so prideful.

And I am done with you in this matter, I know you could go on never ending.

blessings.

drbrumley

He corrected how Jews were practicing. And you are trying to follow those traditional law.

You are going backward, friend.

Besides, you are putting your genealogy in a pedestal which is so prideful.

And I am done with you in this matter, I know you could go on never ending.

blessings.
How were the jews practicing?

Sent from my SM-G920V using TOL mobile app

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Just fyi, if you are truly interested, read OT, that's the way to get to know how they practiced.