Repent and Be Saved

Ben Masada

Repent and Be Saved.

Repent and Be Saved.

He could have called upon 10 legions of angels. But he knew what Psalm 22 meant. And after all this time, you still don't. What is that about a snare?

Made up. The goat for the Lord is the one the sin goes to. This is why no man can take sin for another, only God can. And the Lord Jesus Christ, the Son of David, is God in the flesh.

Psalm 22 could not mean any thing about Jesus. First of all, Psalm 22 is a reference to King David trying to escape his enemies. In the second stage, it is a reference to the Holocaust if you complete the reading of it with Psalm 44:14-24 as a reference to the People. It could not be Jesus because Jesus was not the only one to be crucified by the Romans. They crucified thousands of Jews only in the First Century, using the same means no different from Jesus.

The Scapegoat was Israel, the Ten Tribes when they were conquered by Assyria and removed to Assyria never to return. That's what Prophet Amos referred to when he said, "The virgin Israel is fallen." (Amos 5:2) As the Scapegoat was forced into the desert Eastward, every year as we celebrate Yom Kippur, Israel was sent Eastward to Assyria for good. That's when the Lord rejected the Tabernacle of Joseph and confirmed Judah to remain as a People before the Lord forever. (Psalm 78:67-70)

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
No problem. Just be happy with what you believe. Only try to avoid attributing to Jesus what is not Jewish because, to use a Jew to justify the gospel of Paul aka the NT, is the same as promoting the Pauline policy of Replacement Theology.
We learn about Jesus from the New Testament writings or scriptures. Jesus did bring the new covenant. That is, the new covenant came to be with Jesus.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
First of all, Psalm 22 is a reference to King David trying to escape his enemies.

King David wrote it but his hands and feet were not pierced by dogs and they did not cast lots for his clothes.

Nice try. King David wrote it because the Holy Spirit had him write it.

Ben Masada

Repent and Be Saved.

Repent and Be Saved.

We learn about Jesus from the New Testament writings or scriptures. Jesus did bring the new covenant. That is, the new covenant came to be with Jesus.

If by the New Covenant you mean the NT, it is the same as to be talking about the gospel of Paul. Jesus never had any thing to do with Paul. Jesus had never even dreamed the NT would ever be written or that Paul would ever rise.

Regarding the New Covenant, it was established with the House of Israel and the House of Judah as one People. (Jer. 31:31; Ezek. 37:22) Nothing to with the Gentiles, although, they are invited to join but according to Isaiah 56:1-8.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
If by the New Covenant you mean the NT, it is the same as to be talking about the gospel of Paul. Jesus never had any thing to do with Paul. Jesus had never even dreamed that NT would ever written or that Paul would ever rise.

Regarding the New Covenant, it was established with the House
of Israel and the House of Judah. Nothing to with the Gentiles, although, they are invited to join but according to Isaiah 56:1-8.
Some people see the new covenant to be the New Testament writings. These writings tell us about God and Jesus and the new covenant. The scriptures are not the new covenant itself, though they speak of the new covenant. Do you remember what these writings say also about Jesus in relation to Paul? All things need to be in the proper perspective.

Ben Masada

Repent and Be Saved.

Repent and Be Saved.

King David wrote it but his hands and feet were not pierced by dogs and they did not cast lots for his clothes.

Nice try. King David wrote it because the Holy Spirit had him write it.

To have one's hands and feet pierced is the same as to have one's freedom taken. Then, literally, dogs do not pierce. You have got to be able to distinguish between the literal and the metaphorical. Not only the hands and feet of Jesus were pierced; thousands of Jews had their hands and feet pierced. You seem to be trying to make people believe that Jesus was the only Jew who was crucified by the Romans. Read Josephus.

Ben Masada

Repent and Be Saved.

Repent and Be Saved.

Some people see the new covenant to be the New Testament writings. These writings tell us about God and Jesus and the new covenant. The scriptures are not the new covenant itself, though they speak of the new covenant. Do you remember what these writings say also about Jesus in relation to Paul? All things need to be in the proper perspective.

Whenever you read in the NT about the New Covenant, think of Jeremiah 31:31. If you are not under the control of Christian preconceived notions, you will perceive that the text is talking about Israel and Judah and not the Gentiles.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Whenever you read in the NT about the New Covenant, think of Jeremiah 31:31. If you are not under the control of Christian preconceived notions, you will perceive that the text is talking about Israel and Judah and not the Gentiles.

I do know what Jeremiah 31:31 says.

Jeremiah 31:31-34
31“Behold, days are coming,” declares the LORD, “when I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah,
32not like the covenant which I made with their fathers in the day I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt, My covenant which they broke, although I was a husband to them,” declares the LORD.
33“But this is the covenant which I will make with the house of Israel after those days,” declares the LORD, “I will put My law within them and on their heart I will write it; and I will be their God, and they shall be My people.
34“They will not teach again, each man his neighbor and each man his brother, saying, ‘Know the LORD,’ for they will all know Me, from the least of them to the greatest of them,” declares the LORD, “for I will forgive their iniquity, and their sin I will remember no more.”

Ben Masada

Repent and Be Saved.

Repent and Be Saved.

I do know what Jeremiah 31:31 says.

Jeremiah 31:31-34
31“Behold, days are coming,” declares the LORD, “when I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah,
32not like the covenant which I made with their fathers in the day I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt, My covenant which they broke, although I was a husband to them,” declares the LORD.
33“But this is the covenant which I will make with the house of Israel after those days,” declares the LORD, “I will put My law within them and on their heart I will write it; and I will be their God, and they shall be My people.
34“They will not teach again, each man his neighbor and each man his brother, saying, ‘Know the LORD,’ for they will all know Me, from the least of them to the greatest of them,” declares the LORD, “for I will forgive their iniquity, and their sin I will remember no more.”

Good! You would have no sin if you did not know. Now, that you know it has nothing to do with the NT aka the gospel of Paul, sin will be in your flesh to read it with the spirit of Replacement Theology.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Good! You would have no sin if you did not know. Now, that you know it has nothing to do with the NT aka the gospel of Paul, sin will be in your flesh to read it with the spirit of Replacement Theology.

The Law or the Holy Spirit can reveal to a person their sin.

If you have sinned you should know you are in need of God to be your Savior. Jesus is my Savior as the mediator between God and man in that He died for my sins.

His body was broken for me. His blood was shed or poured out for me. He took my place when He died for me upon the tree.

It is the new covenant (search or read the gospels for Jesus' words about what is the new covenant). It is not Replacement Theology. Read Jesus' words pertaining to the new covenant and about what He did and said.

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
Repent and Be Saved

I was told by a Christian the other day that repentance was by necessity vital to the achievement of salvation. I spent some time chewing that cud till the Lord sent me a revelation in terms of a definition. Now, go back to the Christian that made you chew that cud and let him know that repentance is true and necessary but not as sacrifice is concerned.

Repentance is a clear evidence that Jesus did not sacrifice himself so that the sinner should take salvation for granted. If Jesus had sacrificed himself with that purpose, no one would need to repent of sins that had already been forgiven by the sacrifice of Jesus. IOW, to teach repentance in spite of Jesus' sacrifice would be a contradictory move.

Since no one is allowed to sacrifice himself for the sins of another, repentance is back by necessity because responsibility is back with the sinner. (Jer. 31:30; Ezek. 18:20)

Repentance is a false addition to salvation

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
1da2f7eeb650c33916d8c2b4d5e2d06b.jpg

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
How does a person know if they have been truly saved?

The same way you know if a person is a fraud; their fruits.
Matthew 7:16-20

16“You will know them by their fruits. Grapes are not gathered from thorn bushes nor figs from thistles, are they?
17“So every good tree bears good fruit, but the bad tree bears bad fruit.
18“A good tree cannot produce bad fruit, nor can a bad tree produce good fruit.
19“Every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire.
20“So then, you will know them by their fruits.

Ephesians 2:8-9
8For by grace you have been saved through faith; and that not of yourselves, it is the gift of God;
9not as a result of works, so that no one may boast.

Ben Masada

Repent and Be Saved.

Repent and Be Saved.

Repentance is a false addition to salvation

No, repentance is an evidence that Jesus had no need to sacrifice himself for no one. All we need is to repent and return to the obedience of God's Law. (Isa. 1:18,19)

Ben Masada

Repent and Be Saved.

Repent and Be Saved.

The Law or the Holy Spirit can reveal to a person their sin.

If you have sinned you should know you are in need of God to be your Savior. Jesus is my Savior as the mediator between God and man in that He died for my sins.

His body was broken for me. His blood was shed or poured out for me. He took my place when He died for me upon the tree.

It is the new covenant (search or read the gospels for Jesus' words about what is the new covenant). It is not Replacement Theology. Read Jesus' words pertaining to the new covenant and about what He did and said.

Now, you seem to be implying that God was a liar to inspire His prophets do teach that no one is supposed to shed his blood for the sins of another, and then to claim that Jesus did it. (Jer. 31:30 and Ezek. 18:20)

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
To have one's hands and feet pierced is the same as to have one's freedom taken. Then, literally, dogs do not pierce.

Dogs are gentiles and you know this. Dogs did crucify long before they nailed the Lord to the cross. But David wrote it long before they started crucifying people.