rep war 3

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
As a mother who has been through the shock and overwhelmingly, life-altering grief that Angel went through, I am going to say "NO ... we didn't need verification". Angel's grief was enough for me.

This type of tragedy that should never be used as a weapon to hurt a self-proclaimed enemy in Eeset's self-made, imaginary war. Eeset and her buddy Sky have been using this to hurt Angel every since it happened, and it's obscene.

Seriously, there should be a permanent ban for anyone who uses this type of tragedy as way to hurt our forum members.

I never doubted her for a moment. As a mother myself, I can't imagine the pain both she and you have endured. Bless you for standing up for her with your usual strength and wisdom.

Iwannaknow

BANNED
Banned
You are just as sick as eeset and sky are. I owe you all nothing. God will repay.

I never said I didn't believe you. What I said was that you've displayed other bizarre behavior here that sent up red flags to me when Eeset mentioned it.

Why are you always accusing people of being someone else? CR said you did it to him as well. So that means there's a pattern with you.

Because anyone who would lie about such a tragedy would be a very sick person to use that to emotionally blackmail others into liking them or giving them special treatment..especially someone as loving, kind and sympathetic as Rusha is.... wouldn't it A4T...

Still...a terrible tragedy and I'm so sorry for your loss.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
I am guessing that Angel's reason for not posting the news article was similar to the reason I didn't post a news article when my daughter died.

Shock. Dismay. Anger. Fury. Helplessness.

For me, I WANTED to die also.

You don't believe that the loss of a child is enough for a mother without having to provide documentation to those who call her a liar?

I don't care if they believe it or not. Their character is evident. Its all of the reasons you just named and the fact that as nasty and as far as they will go to hurt me deliberately, do you think i would want them knowing my name, his name and where i live so they can harrass me even more since they evidently get off on it?

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I never doubted her for a moment. As a mother myself, I can't imagine the pain both she and you have endured. Bless you for standing up for her with your usual strength and wisdom.

Honestly Anna, as a mother and human being, it would not matter if the person dealing with a loss was my best friend or someone I disliked immensely. IF I could offer words of comfort, I would do it.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
I never said I didn't believe you. What I said was that you've displayed other bizarre behavior here that sent up red flags to me when Eeset mentioned it.

Why are you always accusing people of being someone else? CR said you did it to him as well. So that means there's a pattern with you.

Because anyone who would lie about such a tragedy would be a very sick person to use that to emotionally blackmail others into liking them or giving them special treatment..especially someone as loving, kind and sympathetic as Rusha is.... wouldn't it A4T...

Still...a terrible tragedy and I'm so sorry for your loss.

Get lost lying witch. Seems you can read me just fine for someone who claimed not 2 hours ago that they placed me on ignore then bragged about it.

You are as much a devil as eeset is, snake.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I cautioned you way back many replies ago. But you wanted to press on.

Cautioned her about what? That she should expect to be treated cruelly and taunted over her son's death if she didn't bow down and worship the quick sand that you slither across?

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Cautioned her about what? That she should expect to be treated cruelly and taunted over her son's death if she didn't bow down and worship the quick sand that you slither across?

Exactly, you have her number, shes threatened me many times with it. Like i should bow and scrape to the slithering slime she is.

Why they havent banned her for what shes done to me is unknown to me, since ive seen people banned here for wayyyy less.

Eeset

LIFETIME MEMBER
Oh that must be it. Thanks.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Honestly Anna, as a mother and human being, it would not matter if the person dealing with a loss was my best friend or someone I disliked immensely. IF I could offer words of comfort, I would do it.

I know it, Rusha. You're loving and wise, and your willingness and ability to offer comfort is a beautiful thing.

Iwannaknow

BANNED
Banned
Get lost lying witch. Seems you can read me just fine for someone who claimed not 2 hours ago that they placed me on ignore then bragged about it.

You are as much a devil as eeset is, snake.

I can read people fairly well too. I've even spoken with some people about your bizarre behavior already. I'm not quite as gullible as you may think either. Although Eeset may be the one on the hot seat right now...I never toss the baby out with the bathwater either.

People who have actually experienced a tragic loss such as this are very protective and sympathetic and I would sincerely hope that emotional blackmail would never be the case ever... I would also tend to believe out of all of these people you know here that someone would have seen something to corroborate that this actually happened, but there isn't, so I will take Rusha on her good word then if that's okay with you.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
I can read people fairly well too. I've even spoken with some people about your bizarre behavior already. I'm not quite as gullible as you may think either. Although Eeset may be the one on the hot seat right now...I never toss the baby out with the bathwater either.

People who have actually experienced a tragic loss such as this are very protective and sympathetic and I would sincerely hope that emotional blackmail would never be the case ever... I would also tend to believe out of all of these people you know here that someone would have seen something to corroborate that this actually happened, but there isn't, so I will take Rusha on her good word then if that's okay with you.

Go to hell = eeset can help you find the way.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass

You really need to quit talking.

bybee

She doesn't have to corroborate anything! If you don't believe her then just leave her alone.
It is contemptible that a mother who has had her son senselessly murdered should have to endure this kind of treatment.
Just leave her alone.

Delmar

Patron Saint of SMACK
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Please provide one link to a news article about that tragic murder.

My guess is, you would then demand proof that the article she provides is really about her son. You need to knock this off!