Religions Subversive Use of the Bible

disturbo

BANNED
Banned
Your condition is that you are lost.

You are so far out in left field that you are not even in the game.

To believe what you believe you have to be on drugs or something.

Wrong! He's the bat boy in the dugout!

Drugs? Maybe. Or something? Absolutely!

Eric h

There is only one Jesus Christ, so all this division just does not make sense. Truth should lead towards justice, mercy peace forgiveness and unity.

Robert Pate

Banned
There is only one Jesus Christ, so all this division just does not make sense. Truth should lead towards justice, mercy peace forgiveness and unity.

Yes, Jesus didn't say religion is the way, the truth and the life.

Nor did he say, no man can come to the Father but by religion.

This is what he did say,

"I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man can come to the Father, but by me" John 14:6.

Is that what you believe?

Eric h

If Jesus is the way, the truth and the life. Then why do you need the Catholic religion?

We each need a place of worship, we have to be in fellowship with others. Sadly, our lack of visible unity is probably the biggest argument against Christianity.

Tomorrow night I shall be praying with Christians from a number of denominations, I find this a great blessing when we can pray together.

Robert Pate

Banned
We each need a place of worship, we have to be in fellowship with others. Sadly, our lack of visible unity is probably the biggest argument against Christianity.

Tomorrow night I shall be praying with Christians from a number of denominations, I find this a great blessing when we can pray together.

Pray this prayer,

Thank you Lord for justifying the ungodly, Romans 4:5 and reconciling us and the world unto God, 2 Corinthians 5:18, 19.

beloved57

There is no way that anyone can work their way into heaven.

Salvation always has been and always will be, by grace through faith.

You teach that man must perform a act to get saved, and that Christ death alone for one is not enough to save them!