Rapture versus revelations 20:4.

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
I'm still confused. I thought the tribulation saints are the church saints in end times.

Nope, Israel and believers of the nations.

How does the church escape beheading if we're all here at the same time.

The church, the body of Christ are not here, then.

The BOC is a mystery, a new creation not accounted for in prophecy for Israel.
The tribulation is the final 70th week of Daniel 9 concerning Israel and the 'great tribulation' is the final 3 1/2 years of that seven year period.

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
Doesn't this require two judgement days? And if your faith isn't strong enough to be raptured why would it be strong enough to not deny Jesus and die for him.

Sent from my iPhone using TOL

Were your sins judged at the cross two-thousand years ago, or not?

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
One more question. Christians are being martyred in Syria and Iraq. Why aren't they raptured?

The 'catching up' is a specific event which takes place at a future specific time, a unique event for the BOC.

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
[Jesus isn't a wife beater.] Now, there's somethin' to look forward to!

"So comfort one another with those words."- the Apostle Paul
Right. And those who believe we go through the tribulation usually come from work-based false religions (Jas 1:26). :freak:

1 Thessalonians 4:17–18 (NKJV): Then we who are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And thus we shall always be with the Lord. Therefore comfort one another with these words.

balut55

I guess I just don't think I will be alive. Probably because I evangelize so much. It will make me an early target.

balut55

Right. And those who believe we go through the tribulation usually come from work-based false religions (Jas 1:26). :freak:

1 Thessalonians 4:17–18 (NKJV): Then we who are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And thus we shall always be with the Lord. Therefore comfort one another with these words.

I know that part of the world is facing major persecution and beheadings. That is the main reason I think I will go through the tribulations. Isis marks homes with a large letter in red that indicates this house is Christian and they should be killed.

Islamo Nazism: Christian homes in Iraq marked with symbol ? to signal ‘pay jizya, convert or face beheading’

Admin
2 years ago
Muslims in some Islamic states, notably Iraq, are now marking Christian homes with the Arabic letter ? “nuhn”. That is intended as a warning for Christians to pay jizya or become ready to be beheaded if they don’t convert to Islam. “Nuhn” ? is the abbreviation for “Nasara”, which is the Koranic Arabic word for Christian. It is derived from Nazareth, the Israeli town which was the home village of Mary, the Mother of Jesus. The Arabic name for Nazareth is ????????? “N?sirah”.

These are our Christian brothers being killed. Any real Christian should understand this fact. I am not in religion. Religion is from and controlled by Satan through men that were looking for glorification on Earth. Do you think Jesus believes these Christians are in a false religion that died for him?

balut55

In other words there is no pretrib rapture. That's what I think from studying revelations and watching world events. Especially now that the whole world is against Israel.

And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people: all that burden themselves with it shall be cut in pieces, though all the people of the earth be gathered together against it.

Zechariah 12:3
The nations of the world are turning against Israel. But that’s in accordance with ancient biblical prophecy, according to documentary filmmaker and New York Times bestselling author Joel Richardson.

“Satan is using men like puppets to effect his purposes, to thwart the plans of God,” Richardson said. “And so it’s not just in the radical Islamic community; it’s throughout Europe. The nations are turning against Israel. They said it would never happen again. The Bible said it would happen again before the return of Jesus.”

Read more at http://mobile.wnd.com/2015/01/warning-nations-turning-against-israel/#XvAAkGb5zx27CWUp.99

balut55

Did I already tell you I love you guys. God bless and may all of you have the strength and faith to reach our common Christians goals of being with Christ for eternity.

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
I believe we are almost two years into the tribulations.

You're wrong.

Matthew 24:6–8 (NKJV):

And you will hear of wars and rumors of wars. See that you are not troubled; for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet. For nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. And there will be famines, pestilences, and earthquakes in various places. All these are the beginning of sorrows (emphasis mine).

2 Thessalonians 2:1–4 (NKJV):

The Great Apostasy

Now, brethren, concerning the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ and our gathering together to Him, we ask you, not to be soon shaken in mind or troubled, either by spirit or by word or by letter, as if from us, as though the day of Christ had come. Let no one deceive you by any means; for that Day will not come unless the falling away comes first, and the man of sin is revealed, the son of perdition who opposes and exalts himself above all that is called God or that is worshiped, so that he sits as God in the temple of God, showing himself that he is God.

The falling away has occurred. Let's see what happens on 15 Jan 16--if Syria sends a representative there (Psalm 83:5–8 NKJV).

Related:

Threats To Watch In 2017

Last edited:

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
1 Thess 5:9 :dizzy:

As a reminder Lazy afternoon is number 11 on Satan, Inc. (TOL Heretics list) in "The 'Jesus is not God' people (Non-trinitarians) category. :burnlib:

Why quote a liar to defend your lies?

Jesus is God but not the creator who is Jesus Father.

So go on in your lies.

There is no pre-trib rapture in the entire Bible.

The righteous are killed or preserved until the coming of the Lord--

Rev 6:8 And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.
Rev 6:9 And when he had opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of them that were slain for the word of God, and for the testimony which they held:
Rev 6:10 And they cried with a loud voice, saying, How long, O Lord, holy and true, dost thou not judge and avenge our blood on them that dwell on the earth?
Rev 6:11 And white robes were given unto every one of them; and it was said unto them, that they should rest yet for a little season, until their fellowservants also and their brethren, that should be killed as they were, should be fulfilled.

LA

Rondonmonson

4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

My question is if there is a rapture then why did God put this in this verse in the Bible?

Those are the Saints that were beheaded by the Anti-Christ, who became Christians after the Rapture. The Virgins that missed the Bridegroom because of the lack of Oil in their Lamps.