Raped

Status
Not open for further replies.

OlDove

Sozo said:
What is that?
Using a rubber or coitus interuptus. Go to some other denomination type boards and just as I have been condemned in this thread, you will be condemned for believing any type of birth control is Godly.

I'm not against the egg implanting, you are. You are being silly.
We have a Godchild out of the deal. Why do you think I am against invetro fertilation? Is it safe to assume that you are still against invetro fertilization?
We have been trying to tell you that the innocent child should not be punished for someone else's crime, but you don't get it. However, everyone is born in this world in need of a Savior (but that is another debate).
I take it our Godchild shall be looked upon as a gift from God in your eyes. As she is in ours.

OlDove

Evee said:
If I had a child by a rapist, I would want nothing to do with the rapist.
As far as the support it would be much easier to raise your child without the help of a rapist.
Besides would you want the rapist near your child.
Accept anything from him then you are obligated usually by the court of law to allow visitations.
That is a valid point. I got no good answer for.

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Sozo said:
OlDove...

It sounds like you have experienced a horrible ordeal in your life, and that you made the choice to eliminate any possibility of bearing a child that may have resulted. Okay, it's done. It was the wrong decision. Now that you know, you can help to reach other women who have had to go through the same thing and encourage them about your mistake, and how important it is that they not sacrifice the life of an innocent child, because they are a victim of a crime.

You are also in a position to change your mind about how we should deal with a predator, so that he can no longer harm other young women. Be angry, but use it to abhor evil and cling to what is good.

Do the right thing, OlDove!

POTD

OlDove

Poly said:
That was a kind hearted reply by Sozo.

Want to take a shoot at the issues Poly? As I said earlier "Using a rubber or coitus interuptus. Go to some other denomination type boards and just as I have been condemned in this thread, you will be condemned for believing any type of birth control is Godly. "
Are you against invetro fertilization?

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
OlDove said:
That was a kind hearted reply by Sozo.

Want to take a shoot at the issues Poly? As I said earlier "Using a rubber or coitus interuptus. Go to some other denomination type boards and just as I have been condemned in this thread, you will be condemned for believing any type of birth control is Godly. "

I'm not against birth control as long as one can be 100% sure that there's not a chance of it causing a fertilized egg to be destroyed.

OlDove

Poly said:
I'm not against birth control as long as one can be 100% sure that there's not a chance of a fertilized egg being destroyed.

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
OlDove said:
I follow more the thinking that, if you can't control, or play nice with your toy, your "toy" should be taken away from you. If you catch my drift.
Is that what God thinks? If it is not, then why do you? You call yourself a Christian, so don't you think you should follow Christ?

OlDove

Lighthouse said:
Is that what God thinks? If it is not, then why do you? You call yourself a Christian, so don't you think you should follow Christ?
I know, stoning right?

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
OlDove said:

I could not support invetro fertilization because as you said earlier...

..... the intent here is to fertilize at least 5 knowing beforehand 4 will be aborted.
I couldn't purposely destroy lives in order to have a greater chance of at least one surving.

OlDove

Poly said:
I could not support invetro fertilization because as you said earlier...

I couldn't purposely destroy lives in order to have a greater chance of at least one surving.
Do you condem those who choose to have a child this way?

OlDove

One Eyed Jack said:
Sounds good to me. Why should a rapist be allowed to live, and why should taxpayers have to support him?
That is above an eye for an eye in my opinion. thats more like 1 eye, for both his.

death2impiety

Maximeee's Husband
OlDove said:
That is above an eye for an eye in my opinion. thats more like 1 eye, for both his.

Leave the cliches out of this. Corporal punishment is done in the name of justice and will deter others from committing the same crime.
An all expense paid vacation for 10 years is an incentive.

Mr. 5020

death2impiety said:
Leave the cliches out of this. Corporal punishment is done in the name of justice and will deter others from committing the same crime.
Amen!

I think that those who want to pay for these idiot's for their jail sentence should be allowed to do so. If they can't raise enough funds for room and board... :wave2:

OlDove

death2impiety said:
"You have heard that it was said, `AN EYE FOR AN EYE, AND A TOOTH FOR A TOOTH.'

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
OlDove said:
And you as a Christian MUST consider what Jesus said.

Since when has it been "God vs. Jesus" when it comes to considering the right thing to do?

Status
Not open for further replies.