Race For The White House

Race For The White House

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Foxfire

When it comes to Cruz, aCW is guilty of circumstantial speech and Word Salad

Now that you mention it, don't you really think that one

"Images - Funny, Cool And Obnoxious Images, Quotes And Video Clips" thread is enough?

REALLY! :think:

Or are you attempting to demonstrate logorrhea? :confused:

Foxfire

I recently heard a newscaster acknowledge that there's been a near black-out of coverage, and then suggest that it had worked to Sanders's advantage. As if it was a tactic Sanders chose rather than something imposed by the media, or an excuse for the media to push a blatantly biased obsession with Drumpf and Clinton.

That's FUNNY! Bernie Sanders telling Rupert Murdoch what NOT to cover? :rotfl:

Timotheos

what makes you think he hates african-americans?

From what he posted, which I put into the post you responded to. The reason I inserted the his post, which proves that he is a racist, is because I knew that somebody would forget what he said and then claim that my post was a harsh negative comment against a pure white honest hard working American (who just happens to think that Afican Americans are no good).

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
From what he posted, which I put into the post you responded to.

yes, i read it

it said:

What Idiot Would Want TRUMP I-F the Cursed ""Mormons"" AND Blacks were all On His SIDE????????

(( Watch Your N-E-W-S ))!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 032316

timmy said:
The reason I inserted the his post, which proves that he is a racist

i don't see any proof that he's a racist

maybe we're talking around each other

here's what i use as a definition of racist:

merriam webster said:
racism

: poor treatment of or violence against people because of their race

: the belief that some races of people are better than others

PureX

Here they are, folks! The new heroes of the Christian right ...

Donald Trump Threatens To “Publish Heidi Cruz’s Nude Pictures” If Ted Keeps Attacking Melania

HeidiTedCruzVers2Houston31MARCH2015_-_Copy-645x325.jpg

Donald Trump and Sen. Ted Cruz (R-TX) clashed on Tuesday as the legislator asked his Republican rival to debate on Fox News’ O’Reilly Factor while Trump threatened Cruz online. “Lyin’ Ted Cruz just used a picture of Melania from a G.Q. shoot in his ad,” Trump posted on Twitter. “Be careful, Lyin’ Ted, or I will spill the beans on your wife!” As The Blaze reported, Trump actually posted the threat twice; the original version included Cruz’s Twitter address.

Commenting on Sen. Cruz’s twitter jab, the billionaire businessman said, “And they say I’m the one who plays dirty. Let me tell you something, I understand how my rivals’ minds work. I know they feel like failures with me coming into the race at the last minute and soaring to leadership almost immediately, but you can’t really blame others for something that’s your own fault, now can you? And the way they’re trying to get back at me and bring me down with them is by making it personal, which I’m not afraid to do, as you all know. So, I don’t mind when people like Ted Cruz want to get personal. But see, the thing is, if you wanna play that way, you have got to be ready for the consequences. And I specialize in consequences.”

“My wife is smoking hot, that’s no secret,” Trump boasted. “She was a super model, for God’s sake. Ted’s wife, on the other hand, not so much. I think we all agree on that one. But be that as it may, I’d like to say that Ted Cruz better watch how personal he gets with Melania because he forgot to clean up his own backyard. I mean, I have friends everywhere, in the business world, in media, now also in politics. I can dig up anything about anyone, literally anything about anyone. And let me tell you, Heidi Cruz looks like a woman who likes to take pictures. Combine that with her daddy issues, which she obviously has since she’s married to a pathological liar and traditionalist like Ted Cruz, and you’ve got yourself a selfie-crazy wife, I’m telling you.”

The media mogul went on to repeat his warning: “So I say again – you better watch how far you want to take this Ted, you know I never wear gloves in an argument. I don’t even own gloves, for that matter.” Trump then added one more jab before finishing the interview, saying, “And you know what I think? Heidi’s nudes wouldn’t even be a problem if she was hot like my wife. Then I’d break ‘em out either way. This way, I’m worried about people’s health, there’s going to be a lot of heart attacks and epilepsy seizures if I dig up and post her un-Photoshopped bathroom selfies. And as future President of the United States, it’s my job to worry about the nation’s health. So, Heidi, a little friendly advice: either hit the gym or control your husband.”

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Oh, right. For a minute I forgot how stupid you are.

my momma always said, arguing with retards on the internet is a sure way to prove you're stupid :idunno:

timmy said:
He said that a person would be an idiot if they supported Trump if the Blacks were on his side.

actually, what he said was:
What Idiot Would Want TRUMP I-F the Cursed ""Mormons"" AND Blacks were all On His SIDE????????

(( Watch Your N-E-W-S ))!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 032316

it's always a risk trying to interpret what L-A means

that's why it's best not to paraphrase him

as you did :chuckle:

timmy said:
I can see how YOU wouldn't think this is racist.

right - because it doesn't meet the definition of "racism"

that's why i included one:
merriam webster said:
racism

: poor treatment of or violence against people because of their race

: the belief that some races of people are better than others

now, can you show, from L-A's post, how he has used "poor treatment of or violence against people because of their race"?

or, can you show how he holds a "belief that some races of people are better than others", again, based solely on what he posted?

timmy said:
The reason is your stupidity.

and yet, here you are, making claims you can't support

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
On a different note, I can't see anything remarkable that Trump is doing right to win all these votes. Is it charisma, anger against the establishment, Trump's speaking ability (which is not good) or a combination of all those things and more ? what else do people see ? A leader ? The best available ? It's baffling but The Trump Train Rolls On.

Foxfire

On a different note, I can't see anything remarkable that Trump is doing right to win all these votes. Is it charisma, anger against the establishment, Trump's speaking ability (which is not good) or a combination of all those things and more ? what else do people see ? A leader ? The best available ? It's baffling but The Trump Train Rolls On.

It's Pavlovian. A conditioned response. Trump has mastered the abrasive echo chamber effect that the conservative media has become so enamored of.

That coupled with his "reality TV" hucksterism.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Trump will have to get the 1237 or he's out ?

A majority of Republican insiders say Donald Trump should not get the GOP presidential nomination if he falls short of winning a majority of delegates – even if Trump amasses more than any of his opponents.
That’s according to The POLITICO Caucus – a panel of strategists, activists and operatives in seven key swing states. Roughly six-in-10 Republicans said the party should nominate another candidate if Trump finishes with a plurality, rather than the required 1,237-delegate majority necessary to claim the party nomination.
“Rules is rules. You have to get a majority,” said a Virginia Republican who, like all respondents, completed the survey anonymously. “That's the problem with our country: No one ever wins anymore.”
Story Continued Below

The question is central to the GOP calculus before the Cleveland convention: Should the party award the nomination to the candidate who won the most delegates in total -- as Trump himself has advocated -- or stick to the rule that a candidate must win at least 1,237 delegates in order to be the nominee?
The majority of insiders who want the party to choose someone else if Trump only wins a plurality of delegates said they are motivated by questions of electability, Trump’s capricious campaign style and personality.
“I'm firmly in the ‘Never Trump’ camp,” said a New Hampshire Republican. “The GOP gets killed if he's the nominee. We probably get killed if he doesn't support a different nominee anyway. So if it makes no difference to the eventual outcome, my conscience will be clear going down with a responsible nominee instead.”

Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2016/...o-majority-no-nomination-221219#ixzz43vmkjSHI
Follow us: @politico on Twitter | Politico on Facebook

Foxfire

Pardon the 'cut and paste', "reply with quote" seems not to be functioning for me ATM.

It's a dumbed down America, a reality TV America, everything is dramatized

Precisely so.

Should the party award the nomination to the candidate who won the most delegates in total -- as Trump himself has advocated -- or stick to the rule that a candidate must win at least 1,237 delegates in order to be the nominee?

I think the question is Should the GOP follow it's own rules? Or should it cave in to intimidation and blackmail?

Foxfire

One thing is apparent, the GOP is resigned to following it's own rules should Trump actually acquire the required delegate count threshold.

exminister

Trump will have to get the 1237 or he's out ?

A majority of Republican insiders say Donald Trump should not get the GOP presidential nomination if he falls short of winning a majority of delegates – even if Trump amasses more than any of his opponents.
That’s according to The POLITICO Caucus – a panel of strategists, activists and operatives in seven key swing states. Roughly six-in-10 Republicans said the party should nominate another candidate if Trump finishes with a plurality, rather than the required 1,237-delegate majority necessary to claim the party nomination.
“Rules is rules. You have to get a majority,” said a Virginia Republican who, like all respondents, completed the survey anonymously. “That's the problem with our country: No one ever wins anymore.”
Story Continued Below

The question is central to the GOP calculus before the Cleveland convention: Should the party award the nomination to the candidate who won the most delegates in total -- as Trump himself has advocated -- or stick to the rule that a candidate must win at least 1,237 delegates in order to be the nominee?
The majority of insiders who want the party to choose someone else if Trump only wins a plurality of delegates said they are motivated by questions of electability, Trump’s capricious campaign style and personality.
“I'm firmly in the ‘Never Trump’ camp,” said a New Hampshire Republican. “The GOP gets killed if he's the nominee. We probably get killed if he doesn't support a different nominee anyway. So if it makes no difference to the eventual outcome, my conscience will be clear going down with a responsible nominee instead.”

Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2016/...o-majority-no-nomination-221219#ixzz43vmkjSHI
Follow us: @politico on Twitter | Politico on Facebook

We are not a democracy but a republic. Republic means somebody else knows better.
"Ask your Dad"
"Ignore that man behind the curtain"