Quotations of the day

FineLinen

Preview

1609016057911.png

Last edited:

FineLinen

"The way of life is and must be through death. God our Father judges to save. He only saves by judging what is evil. The evil must be overthrown." -Andrew Jukes

FineLinen

"The Lord compensates the faithful for every loss. That which is taken away from those who love the Lord will be added unto them in His own way. While it may not come at the time we desire, the faithful will know that every tear today will eventually be returned a hundredfold with tears of rejoicing and gratitude." -Joseph B. Wirthlin

FineLinen

"Pride must die in you, or nothing of heaven can live in you.” - Andrew Murray

“Humility is perfect quietness of heart. It is to expect nothing, to wonder at nothing that is done to me, to feel nothing done against me. It is to be at rest when nobody praises me, and when I am blamed or despised. It is to have a blessed home in the Lord, where I can go in and shut the door, and kneel to my Father in secret, and am at peace as in a deep sea of calmness, when all around and above is trouble.” - Andrew Murray

1609188029256.png

Last edited:

FineLinen

"Since our greatest need was forgiveness, God sent us a Savior. He became like us, so we could become like Him." -Max Lucado

"Our God is abundant in love and steadfast in mercy. He saves us, not because we trust in a symbol, but because we trust in a Savior." -Max Lucado

“God saves us because He loves us. It has nothing to do with our goodness or nobility, our achievements or agility. Our salvation depends completely upon our Savior.”​

Last edited:

FineLinen

“As surely as the Husbandman made the Vine what it was to be, He will make each branch what it is to be. Our Father is our Husbandman, the Surety for our growth and fruit.... Let me learn the lesson, abiding is to be an act of the will and the whole heart. - Andrew Murray

"You are the branch.—You need be nothing more. You need not for one single moment of the day take upon you the responsibility of the Vine. You need not leave the place of entire dependence and unbounded confidence." - Andrew Murray

FineLinen

“God was thinking of you long before you ever thought about Him. His purpose for your life predates your conception. He planned it before you existed, without your input! You may choose your career, your spouse, your hobbies, and many other parts of your life, but you don’t get to choose your purpose.” -Rick Warren

1609320784784.png

Last edited:

FineLinen

“Change starts in your thoughts.”

“Yes, your transformation will be hard. Yes, you will feel frightened, messed up and knocked down. Yes, you’ll want to stop. Yes, it’s the best work you’ll ever do.” -Robin Sharma

1609418963320.png

Last edited: