Questions for freelight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Letsargue

All this is 'figurative', as if anything was not.

All is contained in the omniscience of 'God', nothing exists outside of it.

As far as 'God' intimately knowing a soul, that would include some sense of the souls knowing/loving/abiding in the Spirit of God, living in harmony with Deity, so that such a soul is in a state of 'knowing' God fully, inwardly and by his actions.

God knows all that is knowable.

Now abiding in the knowledge of God or living out that knowledge is another matter.

pj

Most of the Truth IS Not Written in letter form but in Spiritual Form; unseen by all fools. - No Fool CAN Believe the Truth at ALL!!! A Liar cannot see through, or in the Darkness to the Light of CHRIST!!!

Jesus was the FIRST of Anything that had ( Any Form ) of any kind. - And through Christ Now we GET All the Spiritual Form of all things; - The New Heaven and the New Earth, and All who is in IT!! -- Christ is now All Things; the New Heaven AND the New Earth, or the Kingdom of Christ, or the Body of Christ, the Holy Ghost. - That is the Trinity of God now!! -- All things, Christ, and US!!

Today's ( so called "christians" teach ) that one MUST be Born AGAIN; HAVING no idea what Born Again is!!! --- Is Born Again not the SAME THING As the Resurrection??. - YES IT IS!!!
Born Again, The Resurrection, Baptism, and Just being In Christ IS all the same. - It's NOT Just Born Again. They All are different PARABLES of the Same thing that Is Not really any of those, but THE - ((( "Forgetting" ))) who one was before becoming one not IN The Darkness where he is or was.

How can a foolish false "christian" ( "Forget" ) who he was as the son of Satan the LIAR??? - His name is still John Doe, Not a NEW CREATURE not having any NAME!!

Paul

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
imaginary fools......

imaginary fools......

Most of the Truth IS Not Written in letter form but in Spiritual Form; unseen by all fools. - No Fool CAN Believe the Truth at ALL!!! A Liar cannot see through, or in the Darkness to the Light of CHRIST!!!

Yet all of real or eternal value is of the Mind and Spirit of 'God', wherever these are. When we recognize 'God' as our very own being and the creative powers therein, there is the motiviation of the light to reflect itself and love all that is born of IT. In this is the natural affection of seeing in our brothers/sisters,...the holiness of God, the Christ within. In this glorious awe of God-consciousness, there is no 'fool', but only God-radiance. Be that.

Jesus was the FIRST of Anything that had ( Any Form ) of any kind. - And through Christ Now we GET All the Spiritual Form of all things; - The New Heaven and the New Earth, and All who is in IT!! -- Christ is now All Things; the New Heaven AND the New Earth, or the Kingdom of Christ, or the Body of Christ, the Holy Ghost. - That is the Trinity of God now!! -- All things, Christ, and US!!

Aumen,...the Christ and Krishna Consciousness is the recognition of 'God' permeating the soul and all creation, pure divinity.

Today's ( so called "christians" teach ) that one MUST be Born AGAIN; HAVING no idea what Born Again is!!! --- Is Born Again not the SAME THING As the Resurrection??. - YES IT IS!!!
Born Again, The Resurrection, Baptism, and Just being In Christ IS all the same. - It's NOT Just Born Again. They All are different PARABLES of the Same thing that Is Not really any of those, but THE - ((( "Forgetting" ))) who one was before becoming one not IN The Darkness where he is or was.

I wouldn't quibble too much over semantics :) We are 'born from above' when we re-cognize the heavenly reality, the divinity itself. Being 'born again' may include the entire spectrum of Spirit-immersion/conversion/transformation/resurrection on multiple levels.

How can a foolish false "christian" ( "Forget" ) who he was as the son of Satan the LIAR??? - His name is still John Doe, Not a NEW CREATURE not having any NAME!!

I think we need to pause for some quiet reflection and let go of former preconceptions, presuppositions or assumptions of any kind. Free yourself NOW of them. Just BE. Rest in that. All else is 'mind-fluff', a sinking deeper in the 'alphabet soup' :p - Divine bliss and freedom is above all duality or labels, and no 'fools' exist where God is the One and Only POWER, the One and Only Presence. Yes,...God is that NOW and FOREVER.

In the timeless, there are no fools, because there has occurred no 'time' for anything less than God-perfection to be. In the timeless there is no 'fall' from someplace, since that takes 'time' ;)
In the timeless, there is only that, The Absolute.

The ultimacy of 'God' is all in all in finality no matter what illusions of evil or ignorance appear along the way.

pj

Letsargue

Yet all of real or eternal value is of the Mind and Spirit of 'God', wherever these are. When we recognize 'God' as our very own being and the creative powers therein, there is the motiviation of the light to reflect itself and love all that is born of IT. In this is the natural affection of seeing in our brothers/sisters,...the holiness of God, the Christ within. In this glorious awe of God-consciousness, there is no 'fool', but only God-radiance. Be that.

Aumen,...the Christ and Krishna Consciousness is the recognition of 'God' permeating the soul and all creation, pure divinity.

I wouldn't quibble too much over semantics :) We are 'born from above' when we re-cognize the heavenly reality, the divinity itself. Being 'born again' may include the entire spectrum of Spirit-immersion/conversion/transformation/resurrection on multiple levels.

I think we need to pause for some quiet reflection and let go of former preconceptions, presuppositions or assumptions of any kind. Free yourself NOW of them. Just BE. Rest in that. All else is 'mind-fluff', a sinking deeper in the 'alphabet soup' :p - Divine bliss and freedom is above all duality or labels, and no 'fools' exist where God is the One and Only POWER, the One and Only Presence. Yes,...God is that NOW and FOREVER.

In the timeless, there are no fools, because there has occurred no 'time' for anything less than God-perfection to be. In the timeless there is no 'fall' from someplace, since that takes 'time' ;)
In the timeless, there is only that, The Absolute.

The ultimacy of 'God' is all in all in finality no matter what illusions of evil or ignorance appear along the way.

pj

"Semantics"?? --- WE, - Are Born from Above?? -- Just What IS That, Born? and Above? - "Born AGAIN" - Is the same as the Resurrection, and the Resurrection is the Same as being pulled out of the Fire, and that is the Same as ( NEVER Been Gone from God ). - If one IS in God, he has Never been out of God. He's not the same one he was out of God, therefore He must be a NEW Fellow that IS Eternally Old without Time.

Bliss and Freedom. -- Again ( Forget, or Forgotten ) In God how can we remember anything of the Darkness of SIN?? -- Then Again, Another SINFUL Life of Sinful knowledge?? - Carnal Life is Evil because OF The Knowledge of Sin. - (( God has NO Knowledge of Sin )) that is IN His Darkness of the Forgotten; Remember?? God didn't eat of the Tree of Knowledge, EVER!! - I( n God there IS Nothing but Love as you say ), ( BUT ) WE Are Not Just in God NOW; - but also IN this HATFUL, Lying, Phony, false righteous, foolish God hating Satan Family!!! -- and relax and Love??

That's how I see things from the Word of God, in the Scriptures of God's Word. -- And using them Only, one cannot prove me or IT Wrong. One ~Can find anything everywhere else.

Paul -- 111314

Letsargue

"Semantics"?? --- WE, - Are Born from Above?? -- Just What IS That, Born? and Above? - "Born AGAIN" - Is the same as the Resurrection, and the Resurrection is the Same as being pulled out of the Fire, and that is the Same as ( NEVER Been Gone from God ). - If one IS in God, he has Never been out of God. He's not the same one he was out of God, therefore He must be a NEW Fellow that IS Eternally Old without Time.

Bliss and Freedom. -- Again ( Forget, or Forgotten ) In God how can we remember anything of the Darkness of SIN?? -- Then Again, Another SINFUL Life of Sinful knowledge?? - Carnal Life is Evil because OF The Knowledge of Sin. - (( God has NO Knowledge of Sin )) that is IN His Darkness of the Forgotten; Remember?? God didn't eat of the Tree of Knowledge, EVER!! - I( n God there IS Nothing but Love as you say ), ( BUT ) WE Are Not Just in God NOW; - but also IN this HATFUL, Lying, Phony, false righteous, foolish God hating Satan Family!!! -- and relax and Love??

That's how I see things from the Word of God, in the Scriptures of God's Word. -- And using them Only, one cannot prove me or IT Wrong. One ~Can find anything everywhere else.

Paul -- 111314

( GOD ) "IS" All Laws of the Universe, and there "IS" - Nothing else that "IS" GOD!!

All the Laws of the Universe "IS" GOD. - There "IS" - Nothing that "IS" The Laws of the Universe!! - The Laws of the Universe Says IT ALL, and Nothing Else says anything, but The Fools of the (( Carnal Universe ))!!!

Paul -- 111914

Letsargue

freelight.

I don't know how to use the "Private Message" thing.

Why go behind the doors anyhow??

Paul

I only read the statements and give my response without someone having to wait days for mine.

There are to many mindless Pests that will mess the thread UP!!

Paul

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
In the Shekinah................

In the Shekinah................

I only read the statements and give my response without someone having to wait days for mine.

There are to many mindless Pests that will mess the thread UP!!

Paul

I think the 'worry' is unfounded, since we hold our own here and elsewhere. The ideas, theories, concepts shared, stand on their own merits, those being explored and discussed respectively. Egoic gestures or flares while possible within exchanges are wholly unnecessary, since we come back to first principles, and engage in the spirit of 'creative dialogue'. These are just reflections of light being shared in their various dimensions.

In that spirit and intention, and with respect to myself in which the thread is dedicated (inquiring my mind for fun), for ourselves and those following, there is no need to close this thread at all (ever), since its potential ought never be severed, or else the thread like any other will just fade into the background on its own. So, no worries :)

If you are pure consciousness itself, nothing can disrupt, dis-ease, trouble or discourage you, from being the pure Light You ARE.

Be encouraged,

pj

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
laws of cosmos................

laws of cosmos................

( GOD ) "IS" All Laws of the Universe, and there "IS" - Nothing else that "IS" GOD!!

All the Laws of the Universe "IS" GOD. - There "IS" - Nothing that "IS" The Laws of the Universe!! - The Laws of the Universe Says IT ALL, and Nothing Else says anything, but The Fools of the (( Carnal Universe ))!!!

Paul -- 111914

If we reduce all things down to their essential principles.....we could say 'God' is law....since the essence of all principles, realities, functional patterns, lawful movements....originates from God, their source. 'God' of course includes much more than just being 'law', having other qualities and attributes of a personal or non-personal nature.

We could also say 'God' is the 'Universe', The All, The One, The Totality....(here not limiting 'God' to any one personality). We can also say 'God is all', since all that exists actually and potentially is because of God. No matter where you go, in space or time,...God is there, and elsewhere....being every-where....within dimensions and without dimensions.

pj

Letsargue

If we reduce all things down to their essential principles.....we could say 'God' is law....since the essence of all principles, realities, functional patterns, lawful movements....originates from God, their source. 'God' of course includes much more than just being 'law', having other qualities and attributes of a personal or non-personal nature.

We could also say 'God' is the 'Universe', The All, The One, The Totality....(here not limiting 'God' to any one personality). We can also say 'God is all', since all that exists actually and potentially is because of God. No matter where you go, in space or time,...God is there, and elsewhere....being every-where....within dimensions and without dimensions.

pj

( There can't be "Anything" but Laws ), saying of themselves they are GOD. - There is nothing Carnal in any way, but Laws commanding all other LAWS. -- ( WE ) Are the Commandment of the Laws, IF one understands and teaches ( THEM ) / God / Laws!!

Yes!! - there is all those other things, being the Same thing, but only because the "Law" allows them to BE, by themselves calling themselves the Law and the doer of Laws.
IF there is a righteousness, then It's because there are Laws that defend the Right - OVER the Un'right'eous things of those who exist by those same LAWS.

God - and Jesus - and Christ are nothing BUT the Parables of the Trinity of Law.
That's not to say one doesn't HAVE To understand and learn and TEACH what the Laws have written in their Book of Laws, the Bible, - the Book of Books.

Paul

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
well, parts of your statements were slightly interesting but i had trouble following most of it. i saw your shirt and i like it. stirs things up. i'm new here and on the web in general but i like to trade thoughts, argue, debate, disagree and learn. so i really don'y know how to get started on tol.

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
Howdy.....

Howdy.....

well, parts of your statements were slightly interesting but i had trouble following most of it. i saw your shirt and i like it. stirs things up. i'm new here and on the web in general but i like to trade thoughts, argue, debate, disagree and learn. so i really don'y know how to get started on tol.

Welcome to TOL and the thread pj :)

Follow along if you like, by reading from the beginning to get a 'feel' of the dialogue, and post any inquiries or comments on the material. Also look each poster up in their profile, past threads, posts and blog entries. Its a wonderful family of folks here, with many different theological perspectives.

Namaste,

pj (paul joseph)

Letsargue

"Slightly Interesting", ( Trouble Following!! ), -- How can you "Trade" thoughts Like That. - You can't trade Thoughts!! Thoughts are SPIRIT, not something to change; except in and by the Gospel, TO a Child of Christ.

BUT Join us here ( If ) you really like to use your HEAD.

Paul

Letsargue

I think the 'worry' is unfounded, since we hold our own here and elsewhere. The ideas, theories, concepts shared, stand on their own merits, those being explored and discussed respectively. Egoic gestures or flares while possible within exchanges are wholly unnecessary, since we come back to first principles, and engage in the spirit of 'creative dialogue'. These are just reflections of light being shared in their various dimensions.

In that spirit and intention, and with respect to myself in which the thread is dedicated (inquiring my mind for fun), for ourselves and those following, there is no need to close this thread at all (ever), since its potential ought never be severed, or else the thread like any other will just fade into the background on its own. So, no worries :)

If you are pure consciousness itself, nothing can disrupt, dis-ease, trouble or discourage you, from being the pure Light You ARE.

Be encouraged,

pj

Well, - We'll See??!!

Paul

Letsargue

pj

YES!! - The same as ALL the Laws of the Universe.

Let me touch on the Male and Female Factors of God. - Mother and Father.
Now don't forget that all "Defining" thoughts of Christ are Just Parables of the Truth, and so are these.

It is Truth that God is Just the Male Factor, - However, - God "IS" ALSO "THE" Female Factor, but not "Combined" in anyway But Time, - and ( Space / Spirit / Thought ); - God's ( Thought / Spirit / Space ) "///" ( "COMBINED" or MARRIED LAWS )!!

The Gospel "IS" the "Seed" of God, that Must be Dead when Planted By the ( "Woman Body" ) of Christ, Married or JOINED To The "HEAD" of the Body, that "IS" GOD / CHRIST.

The SEED, or the GOSPEL of Christ "IS" The Same AS the "Sperm" of Christ, "IN" the Water of That LIFE / The Whole Word of God. (( The River of LIFE )). - The Sperm of God, or the Gospel - IN The Water of Life is Planted, - or (( "Poured Out" )) into the Womb of the "Mind" of Christ, Given to ALL Christians!! - (( Not to FOOLS!! )) who JUST Call "Themselves - CHRISTIANS"!!!

The SEED, or The Sperm of God "IS" Of the Man, Not of the Woman!! - However, the Mind of Christ "IS" (( AS )) The Womb of the Woman. THUS God Has placed the Woman BACK Into the Body of the Second Man Adam, (( The Body of CHRIST!! )) The Holy "Ghost", not JUST the Holy Spirit of GOD which is Just the MAN Factor.

Let me keep this that SHORT for Questions from anyone. - But Don't JUST Glance at it, But SEE / SEED it if "IS" GOD!!

Paul David -- 112214

Letsargue

YES!! - The same as ALL the Laws of the Universe.

Let me touch on the Male and Female Factors of God. - Mother and Father.
Now don't forget that all "Defining" thoughts of Christ are Just Parables of the Truth, and so are these.

It is Truth that God is Just the Male Factor, - However, - God "IS" ALSO "THE" Female Factor, but not "Combined" in anyway But Time, - and ( Space / Spirit / Thought ); - God's ( Thought / Spirit / Space ) "///" ( "COMBINED" or MARRIED LAWS )!!

The Gospel "IS" the "Seed" of God, that Must be Dead when Planted By the ( "Woman Body" ) of Christ, Married or JOINED To The "HEAD" of the Body, that "IS" GOD / CHRIST.

The SEED, or the GOSPEL of Christ "IS" The Same AS the "Sperm" of Christ, "IN" the Water of That LIFE / The Whole Word of God. (( The River of LIFE )). - The Sperm of God, or the Gospel - IN The Water of Life is Planted, - or (( "Poured Out" )) into the Womb of the "Mind" of Christ, Given to ALL Christians!! - (( Not to FOOLS!! )) who JUST Call "Themselves - CHRISTIANS"!!!

The SEED, or The Sperm of God "IS" Of the Man, Not of the Woman!! - However, the Mind of Christ "IS" (( AS )) The Womb of the Woman. THUS God Has placed the Woman BACK Into the Body of the Second Man Adam, (( The Body of CHRIST!! )) The Holy "Ghost", not JUST the Holy Spirit of GOD which is Just the MAN Factor.

Let me keep this that SHORT for Questions from anyone. - But Don't JUST Glance at it, But SEE / SEED it if "IS" GOD!!

Paul David -- 112214

(( freelight ))!!!

I responded here to one of YOUR OWN Subjects; - "Heavenly Father and Mother of GOD"!!! - With NO RE'- SPONSE!!!

Again ----- (( FINE ))!!!!

Now I won't HAVE TO Check on IT Every few Hours OR --- ((( DAYS!!! )))!!!

Paul

Status
Not open for further replies.