Questions For Anna

rexlunae

If someone asks to borrow your car, and you refuse to lend it to them, but they take it anyway, did they steal the car? Does the answer change if you didn't try to stop them beyond telling them no?

What was taken from her is her bodily autonomy. That, in itself, is damage, even if there is no lasting medical consequence of the act. And the fact is that medical consequences are always a possibility, and if she isn't an active, willing participant, no one has the right to impose that on her.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
It's about what a spouse inflicts on the other, and takes without the other's consent.

So,
about all those divorce settlements, in which the woman gets everything..
Or,
wives using sex to get what they want from their husband..

To rape is to seize.

A man getting a divorce is worse then a wife being made to have sex by her husband, even more so in staying in a controlling marriage he can't afford to get away from.

But
Don't let the virtual, inevitable truth that women just want complete dominance get in the way of going about them like a forth part of the Godhead. To not do so is to be blasphemous to the Idol that mankind has made women to be.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
If someone asks to borrow your car, and you refuse to lend it to them, but they take it anyway, did they steal the car? Does the answer change if you didn't try to stop them beyond telling them no?

is the car returned undamaged?

were you not planning on using the car while it was gone?

What was taken from her is her bodily autonomy.

big deal - my boss did that to me every day i had to sit in a cubicle for eight and a half hours and crunch data

my body would have enjoyed doing lots of other things if it had been autonomous

That, in itself, is damage, even if there is no lasting medical consequence of the act.

cry me a river, build a bridge and get over it

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

What was taken from her is her bodily autonomy. That, in itself, is damage, even if there is no lasting medical consequence of the act.

Indeed ... it's rather telling that such a different standard is being used based solely on most of the victims being women.

rexlunae

So,
about all those divorce settlements, in which the woman gets everything..

What about when the man gets everything?

Or,
wives using sex to get what they want from their husband..

Doesn't sound much like a marriage, to me.

To rape is to seize.

A man getting a divorce is worse then a wife being made to have sex by her husband, even more so in staying in a controlling marriage he can't afford to get away from.

But
Don't let the virtual, inevitable truth that women just want complete dominance get in the way of going about them like a forth part of the Godhead. To not do so is to be blasphemous to the Idol that mankind has made women to be.

Please, please just never get married, ever. Seriously, why would you if it's that bad for you?

rexlunae

big deal - my boss did that to me every day i had to sit in a cubicle for eight and a half hours and crunch data

my body would have enjoyed doing lots of other things if it had been autonomous

You have that choice. But then, your boss has the choice of not paying you.

ok doser

I don't recall marriage entailing sex on demand.

I, ____, take you, ____, to be my lawfully wedded(husband/wife), to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do us part.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
I don't recall marriage entailing sex on demand.

I don't recall marriage entailing this

How-To-Disciplie-a-Dog-1_xs.jpg

But..

ok doser

looks like anna isn't interested in answering my questions

looks like rusha isn't interested in answering trad's question