question for MADIsts.

God's Truth

You, gt, DENY the Son the glory due Him by declaring that the Son is the Father.
You, gt, DENY the Father the glory due Him by declaring that the Father is the Son.
You, gt, DENY both the Father and the Son the honor due them by saying that they are the same person. Oneness one.

Just because you claim something does not make it true.

God's Truth

You, gt, DENY the Son the glory due Him by declaring that the Son is the Father.
You, gt, DENY the Father the glory due Him by declaring that the Father is the Son.
You, gt, DENY both the Father and the Son the honor due them by saying that they are the same person. Oneness one.

God CAME as a Son, and you think that denies the Son how?

God's Truth

You, gt, DENY both the Father and the Son the honor due them by saying that they are the same person.

Oneness one.

You deny the glory due him making three different and separate Gods.

God's Truth

You, gt, are. You skirt the question, but you never answer the simple questions presented.

Have you, gt, OBEYED Jesus yet and entered into His rest or are you still trying to provide the works of your hands which have already been rejected?

I have entered Jesus' rest and it is Not what you say. There is no way I would ever advocate not doing anything the Master says to be saved.

lol

God's Truth

You should set the example.

You refused to answer the question about the Holy Spirit. I believe you did not answer because you could not answer.

I will speak to you about the Holy Spirit anyway.

When a saved person receives the Holy Spirit, they are receiving ONE SPIRIT, and yet they are receiving the Father, Son, and the Holy Spirit.

You say they are three different and separate spirits, but the Bible says there is only ONE SPIRIT. That PROVES THEY ARE ONE AND THE SAME.

God's Truth

The Father is Spirit and lives in unapproachable light, the Son is that same Spirit with a body, and the Holy Spirit is the same Spirit that goes forth without limit.

God's Truth

We do not have one Spirit pretending to be all three, or one Spirit representing all three---we have the Father Himself living in us, and Jesus HIMSELF LIVING IN US.

John 17:26 I have made you known to them, and will continue to make you known in order that the love you have for me may be in them and that I myself may be in them."

God's Truth

There is only One Spirit. God the Father is Spirit. Jesus Christ the Son is Spirit. The Holy Spirit is Spirit.

...but that makes three? No. ONE SPIRIT.

They are ONE AND THE SAME.

God's Truth

Ephesians 4:4 There is one body and one Spirit, just as you were called to one hope when you were called;

One Spirit is the SPIRIT OF GOD THE FATHER. ONE BODY is the the Father coming in a body and called the Son.

Right Divider

Body part
Ephesians 4:4 There is one body and one Spirit, just as you were called to one hope when you were called;

One Spirit is the SPIRIT OF GOD THE FATHER. ONE BODY is the the Father coming in a body and called the Son.
So you really do believe that Jesus was TALKING TO HIMSELF during His earthly ministry. Got it.

lifeisgood

You deny the glory due him making three different and separate Gods.

Deut. 6:4 Hear, O Israel: Jehovah our Eloheem[PLURAL] is one[SINGULAR] Jehovah.

You, gt, DENY both the Father and the Son the honor due them by saying that they are the same person.

Oneness one.

lifeisgood

I have entered Jesus' rest and it is Not what you say. There is no way I would ever advocate not doing anything the Master says to be saved.

lol

The Master said, "COME" and I will give you My rest.
The Master did not say "OBEY" and then I will give you My rest.

You are a DISobedient servant.

God's Truth

Oneness one.

You just quoted a scripture that proves me right.

God is ONE AND THERE IS NO ONE BESIDES HIM.

lol

lifeisgood

The Father really came as a Man, but He also stayed invisible in heaven. He can do that because He is the ONE AND ONLY GOD.

ONENESS!!!!!