question for MADIsts.

Clete

Truth Smacker
Silver Subscriber
Just listen to yourself. You need Jesus, but Jesus will not chose you until you do something with yourself, like humble yourself. You are exactly what we all see you as, a foul mouth slanderer who cannot control himself, but rather is controlled by demons.

You're a lunatic. Believe what you like. I'm through wasting time with the likes of you.

Clete

Truth Smacker
Silver Subscriber
If the goal is to get me off this website, all these nut cases have to do is to continue to act like gt. If this continues like it has the last few weeks, I'll have the whole site on ignore minus those of you who already agree with the gospel of grace and free will theism.

It's frankly getting rather boring and more annoying than its worth. I feel like I'm trudging through horse manure every time I get on this site. Its full to the brim with fully fledged, slobber sucking idiots who think they know it all but can't be bothered to read a post that directly answers THEIR question!

God's Truth

If the goal is to get me off this website, all these nut cases have to do is to continue to act like gt. If this continues like it has the last few weeks, I'll have the whole site on ignore minus those of you who already agree with the gospel of grace and free will theism.

It's frankly getting rather boring and more annoying than its worth. I feel like I'm trudging through horse manure every time I get on this site. Its full to the brim with fully fledged, slobber sucking idiots who think they know it all but can't be bothered to read a post that directly answers THEIR question!

You describe yourself exactly.

God's Truth

Who is not afraid and can answer simple questions?

I have some simple questions that I hope will help lead others to understand.

Ultimately though, it is up to God who gets understanding. I like to help.

lifeisgood

God the Father reveals Himself to us by the Son and the Holy Spirit.

They are not three different and separate, they are one and the same.

One even means the same.

You, gt, DENY the Son the glory due Him by declaring that the Son is the Father.
You, gt, DENY the Father the glory due Him by declaring that the Father is the Son.
You, gt, DENY both the Father and the Son the honor due them by saying that they are the same person. Oneness one.

lifeisgood

Three names God reveals Himself to us. The Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.

You, gt, DENY the Son the glory due Him by declaring that the Son is the Father.

You, gt, DENY the Father the glory due Him by declaring that the Father is the Son.

You, gt, DENY both the Father and the Son the honor due them by saying that they are the same person.

Oneness one.

lifeisgood

Who is not afraid and can answer simple questions?

You, gt, are. You skirt the question, but you never answer the simple questions presented.

Have you, gt, OBEYED Jesus yet and entered into His rest or are you still trying to provide the works of your hands which have already been rejected?

Right Divider

Body part
Three names God reveals Himself to us. The Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.
Those are not names you ignorant teller of lies.

And how does the Father become the Son by putting on flesh?

Your story is just such nonsense and I'd like to know where you got it, but you won't tell.

Was Jesus just talking to HIMSELF when He was on the earth?

Right Divider

Body part
God the Father reveals Himself to us by the Son and the Holy Spirit.

They are not three different and separate, they are one and the same.

One even means the same.
One God .... Three persons. Just like the Bible says.

According to you, the Father and the Son are the SAME PERSON.

What an idiot!