question for MADIsts.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
I think the discussion is pretty much dead in the water, where it usually ends up when people like you move in. You never offer anything of any value, you just congratulate your mad buddies, and mock the rest. Nearly 16,000 posts of nothing.

this thread was pointing out that MADists disregarding about Jesus' Lordship.

they cannot refute it because Christianity is all about Jesus being His followers' Lord..

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I think the discussion is pretty much dead in the water, where it usually ends up when people like you move in. You never offer anything of any value, you just congratulate your mad buddies, and mock the rest. Nearly 16,000 posts of nothing.

I want to thank you for taking the time to read and count ALL of my posts. It shows that you're a very conscientious poster. Keep up the good work pal.

KingdomRose

Do you believe Jesus' word or teachings and commands are just for the Jews, and not for the gentiles?

This is simple question, so please make your answer simple.

thank you.

No, not just for Jews. His words were meant for all nations. When he was here personally, his assignment from his Father was to go only to the house of Israel, but 3 1/2 years after his death, resurrection and ascention back to heaven, his disciples were instructed to go to the nations. Everyone was to receive Jesus' teachings. Before he left, Jesus said very pointedly:

"This gospel of the Kingdom shall be preached in the whole world as a testimony to ALL the nations, and then the end will come." (Matthew 24:14, NASB)

His words were meant for everyone.

KingdomRose

when are Gentiles to be included?

Three and a half years after Jesus left. I believe it was formally established when Peter was sent to the house of Cornelius, in Acts chapter 10. Peter then used the "third 'key' of the Kingdom," going to the Gentiles.

KingdomRose

He said he was only sent to the lost sheep of the house of Israel.
That is not me.

:wave2:

You need to brush up on your knowledge of the Bible. Before he went back to heaven, Jesus commissioned his disciples to give a witness to all the nations (Matthew 24:14). THAT is what the Bible says.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Since it is almost the resurrection, I will gladly point out that andyc is headed to hell. He rejects the gospel. He double talks often, for those here that are newer with him.

We all believe that God justifies us as righteous through faith in Christ. However, when we understand the immoral nature of a particular sin, we cannot commit that sin and justify it as ok, otherwise we are believing that God is justifying our sin also. If he did, it would make him unrighteous.
We know we are going to sin, but when we commit a sin that we know is sin, instead of justifying it, we are remorseful/ashamed. With this attitude towards sin, we are not justifying our failures. Grace is all about power to overcome, and mercy for when we fail, it is not an excuse to fail.

God did not justify all sin. That is in fact what he said.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Isaiah 9
6 For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.

Who is "us" in the context?

Where do you get this patience to go over and over the same things with the same people?

Last edited:

KingdomRose

Isaiah 9
6 For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.

Who is "us" in the context?

It is the Jews, and that doesn't contradict what I have said in my posts, nor Meshak's either. They were the first to be God's people, to "spread abroad the wonderful things of God." God would've entrusted them with the good news of the Kingdom (which centered around Jesus), to be taken to the nations, but they declined. However, the good news had to be taken to the nations , and if the Jews weren't going to do it, then another people for God's name had to be given the privilege. That's when James said, "Symeon [Peter} has related thoroughly how God for the first time turned his attention to the nations to take out of them a people for his name." (Acts 15:14)

It was all about being a spokesperson for God's message. His message was that the whole world could be saved by accepting the teaching and sacrifice of Jesus Christ.

KingdomRose

She rejects Paul's gospel and therefore has no hope for salvation.

You are making unnecessary and unfair judgments. Why not stop condemning and just reason about the scriptures? Meshak is NOT wrong in saying that Jesus' words are for THE WHOLE WORLD and not just the Jews. Why do you argue with that?

Jehovah said to Abraham: "Abraham is surely going to become a nation great and mighty, and ALL the nations of the earth must bless themselves by means of him." (Genesis 18:18) That of course means that Abraham will be the ancestor of the Messiah. The Savior of ALL nations.

Jesus said to the Apostles just before he ascended to heaven: "You will receive power when the holy spirit arrives upon you [at Pentecost], and you will be witnesses of me both in Jerusalem and in all Judea and Samaria and TO THE MOST DISTANT PART OF THE EARTH." (Acts 1:8)

Just for the Jews? Uh uh. For everybody.

KingdomRose

You admit to saying that you don';t know yet if you're saved, yes that's alright, but it's not at all right.

Hey, pay attention! Meshak has said, and I say also, that no one is saved until the end, according to Jesus' own words, which you do not heed. "The one who ENDURES TO THE END, he will be saved." (Matthew 24:13, NASB) Real simple.

She has said that she is saved SO FAR, as am I. But we have to CONTINUE obeying Jesus & not giving up in doing what is fine.

"For it was the Father's good pleasure for all the fullness to dwell in him [Jesus], and through him to reconcile all things to Himself, having made peace through the blood of his cross; through him, I say, whether things on earth or things in heaven. And although you were formerly alienated and hostile in mind, engaged in evil deeds, yet he has now reconciled you in his fleshly body through death, in order to present you before Him [God] holy and blameless and beyond reproach---if indeed you CONTINUE in the faith firmly established and steadfast, and NOT MOVED AWAY from the hope of the gospel..." (Colossians 1:19-23, NASB)

So don't harrangue Meshak about saying she's not "saved." No one has salvation until they reach the end of either their own lives or the end of this system of things. We must CONTINUE to follow Christ, steadfastly, and not stop.