question for MADIsts.

KingdomRose

Then you fail.

You self-righteous denigrator.

Meshak can't win. You attack her for saying that Christians must DO what Jesus says, because, you say, we can never measure up enough to save ourselves, and then you attack her for saying she knows she can't completely measure up (which you say yourself)! Obviously Meshak knows that Jesus' redemptive power will "fill in" where she cannot. Did you miss that?

I think maybe you just don't get it. I've seen where Meshak has said that first we accept what Jesus did, and then we follow his instructions. That is what the Bible teaches, and if you missed it, maybe you can read it again.

www.jw.org

KingdomRose

But Jesus did not say to try your best to be perfect.
Jesus said to be perfect.

"Perfect" means to the extent possible. No human being can be perfect in this system of things. But we can do what we can do, even though it's not perfection in the complete sense of the word.

Are you saying that YOU are perfect?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
You self-righteous denigrator.

Meshak can't win. You attack her for saying that Christians must DO what Jesus says, because, you say, we can never measure up enough to save ourselves, and then you attack her for saying she knows she can't completely measure up (which you say yourself)! Obviously Meshak knows that Jesus' redemptive power will "fill in" where she cannot. Did you miss that?

I think maybe you just don't get it. I've seen where Meshak has said that first we accept what Jesus did, and then we follow his instructions. That is what the Bible teaches, and if you missed it, maybe you can read it again.

www.jw.org

Meshak rejects the Gospel that Paul preached as do you and your cult!

KingdomRose

Fitness gyms are also of the world.
Why would you deem it OK to join a gym of the world, but not join the military of the world?

Because Jesus stated that we are to love even our enemies. (Matt.5:44) You can justify anything you want to, can't you? You are not thinking like Jesus.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
"Perfect" means to the extent possible. No human being can be perfect in this system of things. But we can do what we can do, even though it's not perfection in the complete sense of the word.

Are you saying that YOU are perfect?

We are perfect in that we have the righteousness of Christ. The members of the Body of Christ that is.

KingdomRose

The Lord Jesus was speaking to the Lost sheep of the House of Israel not to the Gentiles.

Oh stop it. What he said is relevant for ALL nations! Have you so soon forgotten that Jesus' disciples went to the Gentiles 3 1/2 years after he went back to heaven? Do you think his instructions to the Gentiles are DIFFERENT than what he taught to Jews? LOL.

Jesus came to bring blessings to ALL of mankind.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Oh stop it. What he said is relevant for ALL nations! Have you so soon forgotten that Jesus' disciples went to the Gentiles 3 1/2 years after he went back to heaven? Do you think his instructions to the Gentiles are DIFFERENT than what he taught to Jews? LOL.

Jesus came to bring blessings to ALL of mankind.

Need I remind you again, you're a JW cultist. You deny the Gospel of your salvation and the deity of Christ. Why should we accept anything you have to say?

KingdomRose

Re. post 851

SHE HASN'T SAID THAT. You know what? You have nothing encouraging to say so you throw cheap shots at Meshak. She hasn't made a straw-man argument yet. You can't defend your theology, and you don't know how to answer her comments, so you denigrate and yell "straw man"!