question for MADIsts.

Nanja

Nanja is a puppet of B57. She can only preach his digusting false gospel.

Beloved57 is a Man of God and greatly used of Him to Preach His Word of Truth!

But you speak lies against God's Saints out of the abundance of your wicked heart Mat. Luke 6:45. Woe unto you!

Soon you will be brought to realize the consequences of referring to God's Gospel of Grace Acts 20:24 as disgusting, and persecuting His Saints.

Yes you, and all other false witnesses, shall be condemned by His Saints in the Judgment!

Is. 54:17
No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, and their righteousness is of me, saith the LORD.

Praise the Lord!

~~~~~

lifeisgood

False doctrines and gospels need to be exposed for what they are.

Exactly.

And their false prophets should be very thankful to the Lord that we are living in the dispensation of His grace and we are only to expose them and they still have time to learn from the Lord and repent of their false doctrine.

May the Lord prevent my feet from walking in the path of false doctrine. May I always be rested in Jesus Christ and His finished work on the Cross of Calvary which is inexhaustible in its grandeur.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Exactly.

And their false prophets should be very thankful to the Lord that we are living in the dispensation of His grace and we are only to expose them and they still have time to learn from the Lord and repent of their false doctrine.

May the Lord prevent my feet from walking in the path of false doctrine. May I always be rested in Jesus Christ and His finished work on the Cross of Calvary which is inexhaustible in its grandeur.

It goes for you too. You could be one of those false prophet, who is giving false assurance and not encouraging people to follow Jesus' teachings or commands.

In fact, your preaching are very much like Nanja and Calvinists.

they don't give much esteem to Jesus' word and neither do you.

lifeisgood

Here is another admonishment from Jesus that many "Christians" like to ignore.

"Enter in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate and broad is the way, that leads to destruction and many there be which go that way. Because strait is the gate and narrow is the way, that leads to life and few there be that find it" Matthew 7:13, 14.

Have you ever come to the strait gate and met the one who holds the key that open it?

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
Here is another admonishment from Jesus that many "Christians" like to ignore.

"Enter in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate and broad is the way, that leads to destruction and many there be which go that way. Because strait is the gate and narrow is the way, that leads to life and few there be that find it" Matthew 7:13, 14.

But you have not entered in at the strait gate, you thought you could just hop over the wall without coming first to Jesus to be born again.

lifeisgood

It goes for you too. You could be one of those false prophet, who is giving false assurance and not encouraging people to follow Jesus' teachings or commands.

In fact, your preaching are very much like Nanja and Calvinists.

they don't give much esteem to Jesus' word and neither do you.

I preach come and accept Jesus Christ and His finished work on the Cross of Calvary and He will save you.

Have you met the One who holds the key that open the strait gate so that He can teach you personally what is it that He wants from you, meshak?

Obeying Jesus the Christ is not copy and paste verses on TOL forums, meshak.

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
Everyone,

We all know Jesus' teachings are super high standards and many of us cannot match up to what He expects.

but if we make excuses just because we are imperfect, that shows our lack of faith in Jesus and we surely will not inherit God's kingdom.

Jesus' followers should not actively spread half truth gospel just because it is so hard to follow.

by doing so, it is deliberate sin and it will not be taken lightly.

That is why He makes faith to be the only condition

....but you do not have this faith, you are disobedient

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Oh, meshak, I do. The price paid was enormously high for anyone to take their salvation lightly.

Your cheap salvation doctrine will not save you.

"My mother and brothers are those who hear God’s word and put it into practice.”

lifeisgood

Your cheap salvation doctrine will not save you.

"My mother and brothers are those who hear God’s word and put it into practice.”

Have you put into practice that Jesus said to come to the One who holds the key that open the strait gate, meshak?