question for MADIsts.

lifeisgood

All Andy and KR are doing is to show Christianity 101, common sense, which is milk part of our faith.

MADism is just going after sensationalism for popularity. It is intentional disobedience.

It is mostly word games, looking for lope holes like slithering snake.

You can go over and over with this kind of tactic.

this is my overall observation for MADism.

Exegesis, please.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Exegesis, please.

I don't play or debate simple, basic of Christianity.

His followers supposed to know all these.

If you don't know what I am talking about, read Jesus' word in the books of Matthew, Mark, Luke and John.

Jesus is the perfect Teacher of His own teachings and salvation.

You can nitpick or find all kinds of fault if I explain what Jesus says; this is the game most of you playing.

Remember what Jesus says. He says He is the Teacher and don't let anyone call you a teacher.

Last edited:

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I don't play or debate simple Christianity.

His followers supposed to know all these.

If you don't know what I am talking about read Jesus' word in the books of Matthew, Mark, Luke and John.

Jesus is the perfect Teacher of His own teachings and salvation.

You can nitpick or find all kinds of fault if I explain what Jesus says.

Remember what Jesus says. He says He is the Teacher and don't let anyone call you a teacher.

Which books of the Bible did Jesus personally write?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Meshak you're just on TOL to preach your "false doctrine." You have no true Testimony of what God has done in your life. Yo have stated: "I don't know if I'm saved?" Your main priority ought to be to search out how to become a member of the Body of Christ. How can you continue to preach to others, when you're not even sure if you're a child of God?

heir

TOL Subscriber
Christians are not immune from sickness, which is why I said I was fighting it, not suffering under it.
Why don't you just admit that someone could not lay hands on you that you be healed from your ailment anymore than you could for them! We all know it! Fess up, charlatan!

heir

TOL Subscriber
Paul's gospel is the same as everyone elses gospel. Believe in Jesus for the forgiveness of sins, and inherit eternal life.
Believing "in Jesus" is not enough to save you or anyone else. It is the cross that is the power of God (1 Corinthians 1:18 KJV). And the why of it was a mystery (1 Corinthians 2:6-8 KJV) before the risen, Lord Jesus Christ appeared to the apostle Paul and gave it to him (Galatians 1:11-12 KJV).

heir

TOL Subscriber
I you really believed this, you would no longer have different gospels for different people. Peter, James, and John are a part of all humanity. According to you, they put all their faith in Jesus as their savior.

Peter, James and John never preached the gospel of Christ as the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth. Their salvation was dependent upon them doing something by faith (James 2:18 KJV). Their salvation is at the second coming (Acts 3:19-21 KJV, Romans 11:26-27 KJV)while ours is now (Romans 5:11 KJV, 1 Corinthians 15:2 KJV, Ephesians 2:4-9 KJV, 2 Timothy 1:9 KJV, Titus 3:5 KJV).

heir

TOL Subscriber
We know that the gospel of the kingdom was first to be offered to the Jews, but that would not prevent gentiles who knew their place with respect to the old covenant, from also seeking the goodness of God through Jesus.
The gospel of the kingdom (which absolutely includes obedience to the law) will be taught by a royal priesthood (of Israel 1 Peter 2:9 KJV) to Gentiles after the second coming (Matthew 29:19-20 KJV), but it won't happen until then (Matthew 10:23 KJV) and that's not the gospel of OUR salvation (1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV, Ephesians 1:13-14 KJV)!

And as to Gentiles like the syrophoenician woman seeking for her daughter to be healed: she feared God and recognized her place as a dog eating the crumbs under the master's table. In doing so, she placed herself in a position to be blessed (Mark 7:25-27 KJV). The centurion knew to go through the proper channels too; the order being counted "worthy" (Luke 7:4 KJV) of a blessing. And what is it that made him "worthy"? Luke 7:5 For he loveth our nation, and he hath built us a synagogue.

Both were perfectly in line for a blessing as per Genesis 12:1-3 KJV! Again, neither of which have anything to do with Gentiles such as we (Ephesians 2:11-12 KJV) or the gospel of OUR salvation (1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV, Ephesians 1:13-14 KJV)!

Last edited:

heir

TOL Subscriber
Atheist Carl Sagan and (according to Sagan) Thomas Jefferson correctly saw there was a major distinction:

Close to 100% of Christendom cannot see what even a blind, God-rejecting atheist was able to see. That Sagan evidently approved Jefferson's expurgation of Paul should come as no surprise; so do most Christians, truth be told. They don't see where the Pauline revelation "fits" into the doctrines of the Gospel record but refuse the suggestion that it wasn't meant to "fit," so they downplay or reject his God-given ministry to them.

Immisicble: unable to be mixed (ex. oil and water) and so cannot be joined in a solution
One of the biggest blunders of the religious modern day church goer is the mixing of prophecy and mystery! It's MUD!

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
The spirit crucified with Christ?
That's a new one.

Galatians 2

20 I have been crucified with Christ; it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself for me.

Romans 6

5 For if we have been united together in the likeness of His death, certainly we also shall be in the likeness of His resurrection, 6 knowing this, that our old man was crucified with Him, that the body of sin might be done away with, that we should no longer be slaves of sin. 7 For he who has died has been freed from sin.

The body still covets. Even you.

So you are changing the subject from the fact that Paul blasphemed (spoke against) the Holy Spirit and inherited life. No problem. It is what you do.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Peter, James and John never preached the gospel of Christ as the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth. Their salvation was dependent upon them doing something by faith (James 2:18 KJV). Their salvation is at the second coming (Acts 3:19-21 KJV, Romans 11:26-27 KJV)while ours is now (Romans 5:11 KJV, 1 Corinthians 15:2 KJV, Ephesians 2:4-9 KJV, 2 Timothy 1:9 KJV, Titus 3:5 KJV).
So Ephesians is about us Gentlies that we have salvation and already sit in heavenly places with Christ ?

musterion

One of the biggest blunders of the religious modern day church goer is the mixing of prophecy and mystery! It's MUD!

Yes, although it makes perfect sense from a religious [flesh] point of view.

Why live and walk by faith plus nothing, when you can lay claim all those Kingdom blessings of Israel now?

Why stand bold and alone before God as a fully accepted, fully grown son or daughter when you can have a pastorhood/priesthood like Israel's run interference for you?

Why stand on the finished, completed and perfect Word of God when the gift of prophecy, tongues and healings are just waiting to be claimed?

Why preach the simple saving Gospel of grace when you can hammer people with endless "repenting of sin," man-numbering water rites, and tithes?

No wonder MAD ministries have always been unpopular and broke, compared with pretty much everyone else EVER.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Everyone,

Jesus' teachings are for the whole world, not just for the Jews as MADists claim.

Jesus says "for God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son that whoever believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life".

Christians are called Christian because they are Christ followers.

We cannot follow Jesus if we don't know what He teaches.

His word or teachings are in the books of Matthew, Mark, Luke and John in the New Testament.

blessings.