protests

marke

What astounds me is not that so many of us have become unable to think on their own. but how many of that group hate anyone who does think for themselves. I think what is going on is they despise themselves for their own weakness and therefore hate anyone whose independence and and ability to not only think for themselves but act upon that integrity shows them who they have become.

Look at the hatred displayed here for Graham Hood, the Aussie pilot, who resigned the job he loved and set himself into a life of poverty as a result of his decision. They absolutely hate someone with that kind of integrity and speaks about it.
The devil and his deluded followers always oppose those who trust God and enjoy the freedom He gives to those willing to trust Hm.

way 2 go

No data suggesting vaccine passports work, says Theresa Tam​

Canada's chief public health officer told reporters that there is currently no evidence that the 'vax pass' system boosts vaccination rates.

• By Rebel News
  • |
  • September 13, 2021
Canada's chief public health officer has revealed there is no statistical evidence demonstrating that vaccine passports work to boost vaccination rates. Tam, speaking to reporters, said that the proof of vaccination system currently being implemented in Manitoba, Quebec, British Columbia and Ontario has not been studied by the country's public health agency.

Last edited:

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
Americans would never protest mandatory shots. :rolleyes:

Former President Trump is blaming Democrats for the hesitancy of some Americans to get vaccinated against COVID-19.

The former president in an interview with Fox News claimed more Americans were interested in getting the COVID-19 vaccine when he was president and accused Democrats of downplaying it.

"If you remember, when I was president, there were literally lines of people wanting to take it," Trump told Fox News. "Now, you have a different situation, and it’s very bad."

way 2 go

Former President Trump is blaming Democrats for the hesitancy of some Americans to get vaccinated against COVID-19.

The former president in an interview with Fox News claimed more Americans were interested in getting the COVID-19 vaccine when he was president and accused Democrats of downplaying it.

"If you remember, when I was president, there were literally lines of people wanting to take it," Trump told Fox News. "Now, you have a different situation, and it’s very bad."
it is the leftist that flip flopped on the vax

before the election the leftist were against the Trump vax
now the leftist want to demand you get the biden vax 🤡

its bad because the stab is not a vax
and its harmful

Screenshot_2021-09-13 Far Better To Build Immune System than Count on Vaccines.png

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned

now the leftist want to demand you get the biden vax
Harris in October last year said she would gladly take a COVID-19 vaccine if public health officials were advocating for it, including Anthony Fauci, the foremost expert in the government on infectious diseases who is now an adviser to President Biden. But she said she would not take a vaccine just because Trump was pushing it.

"If Dr. Fauci, the doctors, tell us that we should take it, I'll be the first in line to take it," Harris said at the time. "But if Donald Trump tells us we should take it, I'm not going to take it."

Democrats through much of 2020 worried Trump might push out a vaccine in a rush as part of an effort to help him win reelection. In the end, the first U.S. vaccines were approved months after the November election.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond

now the leftist want to demand you get the biden vax 🤡

its bad because the stab is not a vax
and its harmful

View attachment 1785
Biden ran explicitly on a program of testing the virus into submission - using the resources of government to develop rapid testing.
An original idea, it was uncharacteristic of Joe. When in power he fell back in his old patterns of plagiarism and decided instead to do what Trump had been doing.

marke

"If you remember, when I was president, there were literally lines of people wanting to take it," Trump told Fox News. "Now, you have a different situation, and it’s very bad.
Trump got covid and was cured in 3 days because he did not use the dangerous process the democrats had been promoting over hydroxychloroquine and other medicines. I feel sorry for those poor souls who went into NY hospitals, some without even having covid, and became part of the 99.9% death rates for patients in covid wards there.