Properly Enforcing the Death Penalty

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
So, now it's all okay to have way more than two or three witnesses to establish guilt and use the utmost stringency before sentencing someone to death? They are just the minimum required all of a sudden?

You really are dense if you think we ever said otherwise.

You can judge all you like but it's hardly right when you claim that I want criminals to be set free, that's asinine and unsupportable. Find a post of mine that expressly or in any way supports that with any degree of honesty on your part. You won;t find any such thing.

ALL OF THEM, Arthur! THEY ALL DO. They are ALL evidence, testimony, to the fact that you want criminals such as murderers and rapists to walk free. I explained why in posts 44, 47, and 49.

You really are really dense!

Arthur Brain

You really are dense if you think we ever said otherwise.

ALL OF THEM, Arthur! THEY ALL DO. They are ALL evidence, testimony, to the fact that you want criminals such as murderers and rapists to walk free. I explained why in posts 44, 47, and 49.

You really are really dense!
You are truly deluded or dishonest if you construe my position in counter argument equates to wanting murderers and rapists to walk free. Really pathetic in fact albeit not altogether unsurprising unfortunately.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
You are truly deluded or dishonest if you construe my position in counter argument equates to wanting murderers and rapists to walk free. Really pathetic in fact albeit not altogether unsurprising unfortunately.

You're in denial.

Arthur Brain

You're in denial.
Not at all else show anywhere in my posts on this topic or elsewhere where I "want" murderers and rapists to walk free. I've argued precisely the opposite and shown this when confronted with this lame garbage.

Anyone who accuses me of such is either utterly dishonest or none too bright. Or both.

Arthur Brain

Any time you reject a proper solution for an improper one means that you support murderers and rapists going free. If the creator of the universe days the evil will not be inhibited without the measures for justice He has given, and you reject those, you are supporting freeing rapists and murderers SO THAT they will rape and murder some more, because that is what they do.
What absolute crap. A bunch of self impressed word salad and nothing else. I don't support murderers and rapists going free whatsoever Derf, ya get that? In no way at all, in any way shape or form. Maybe it needs spelling out in italics or bolded font?

Hilarious on one level, not so much on another.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Not at all else show anywhere in my posts on this topic or elsewhere where I "want" murderers and rapists to walk free.

Already done, more than once.

Stupid doesn't make you sin, Arty. Sin makes you stupid, and you're probably one of the stupidest I've seen.

Derf

What absolute crap. A bunch of self impressed word salad and nothing else. I don't support murderers and rapists going free whatsoever Derf, ya get that? In no way at all, in any way shape or form. Maybe it needs spelling out in italics or bolded font?

Hilarious on one level, not so much on another.
Deuteronomy 17:8-12 KJV — If there arise a matter too hard for thee in judgment, between blood and blood, between plea and plea, and between stroke and stroke, being matters of controversy within thy gates: then shalt thou arise, and get thee up into the place which the LORD thy God shall choose; And thou shalt come unto the priests the Levites, and unto the judge that shall be in those days, and enquire; and they shall shew thee the sentence of judgment: And thou shalt do according to the sentence, which they of that place which the LORD shall choose shall shew thee; and thou shalt observe to do according to all that they inform thee: According to the sentence of the law which they shall teach thee, and according to the judgment which they shall tell thee, thou shalt do: thou shalt not decline from the sentence which they shall shew thee, to the right hand, nor to the left. And the man that will do presumptuously, and will not hearken unto the priest that standeth to minister there before the LORD thy God, or unto the judge, even that man shall die: and thou shalt put away the evil from Israel.

Arthur Brain

Already done, more than once.

Stupid doesn't make you sin, Arty. Sin makes you stupid, and you're probably one of the stupidest I've seen.
Well of course you haven't, nor could you as it would be impossible to do so. I neither want or advocate anything of the sort.

It's one thing for Stripe to come up with some asinine soundbite although ironically he should have known better, especially in regards to my supposedly wanting rapists to go free, still this is Stripe being Stripe and it was hardly surprising that in predictable pea brained fashion he doubled down on it.

My position, not that it should really need explaining is this. Execution should only occur where there's 100% proof of guilt. Those that are convicted of murder, rape, molestation are incarcerated for life in prison unless evidence transpires that conclusively proves their guilt beyond doubt or exonerates them of the crime. It's really not that difficult. Now, if you want to debate my actual position instead of a made up one then be my guest.

But if you persist in going along with falsehoods that completely misrepresent my view then that's neither honest or intelligent. Your call.

Arthur Brain

Deuteronomy 17:8-12 KJV — If there arise a matter too hard for thee in judgment, between blood and blood, between plea and plea, and between stroke and stroke, being matters of controversy within thy gates: then shalt thou arise, and get thee up into the place which the LORD thy God shall choose; And thou shalt come unto the priests the Levites, and unto the judge that shall be in those days, and enquire; and they shall shew thee the sentence of judgment: And thou shalt do according to the sentence, which they of that place which the LORD shall choose shall shew thee; and thou shalt observe to do according to all that they inform thee: According to the sentence of the law which they shall teach thee, and according to the judgment which they shall tell thee, thou shalt do: thou shalt not decline from the sentence which they shall shew thee, to the right hand, nor to the left. And the man that will do presumptuously, and will not hearken unto the priest that standeth to minister there before the LORD thy God, or unto the judge, even that man shall die: and thou shalt put away the evil from Israel.
See my response to JR above. None of this remotely substantiates the contention that I advocate or want murderers and rapists to go free.

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Execution should only occur where there's 100% proof of guilt. Those that are convicted of murder, rape, molestation are incarcerated for life in prison.

You want people put in a cage for life when there is not "absolute proof."

You want rapists and murderers given accommodation, food and entertainment for life, paid for by their victims and their victims' families.

Arthur Brain

I'm not sure why incarcerating an innocent man for life is that much better than executing him.
It isn't, but at least there's the chance for them to be released and compensated if evidence comes to light that proves their innocence. Can't exactly release and compensate a corpse can you?

Arthur Brain

You want people put in a cage for life when there is not "absolute proof."

You want rapists and murderers given accommodation, food and entertainment for life, paid for by their victims and their victims' families.
Funny, according to you I supposedly want rapists and murderers to be set free as per your previous posits, dopey as they were. Now I supposedly want this instead? If I now want them 'caged for life' then that's the diametric opposite of wanting them set free isn't it?

You're wrong again of course and you have a bizarre view of prison also. One minute it's a cage and the next it's accommodation, food and entertainment? You're all over the map.

Last edited:

Arthur Brain

I can't. Jesus Christ can, and will.
If God abhors the shedding of innocent blood then protocols in place to ensure that doesn't happen should be observed should't they? There's plenty cases where a swiftly enacted DP upon conviction would have resulted in the loss of innocent lives.