Star_Trek_William_Shatner.JPG

Wait....What's happening here?:

latest

And here?:

TJHooker.jpg

Shazam!

john w

Hall of Fame
Rumor has it that Mr. Schwump wore a "piece".

Oh, you're a regular Jack Benny, ain'tcha, Mayor? Why don't you head on down to your local "Esquire Club," and grease the golf balls, and the tee's, with the "Vitallis" you put in your rug, so you can rig the game, against your opponents, and impress the "Lydia's" of the club? You are a real riot, Mayor....

SaulToPaul 2

Oh, you're a regular Jack Benny, ain'tcha, Mayor? Why don't you head on down to your local "Esquire Club," and grease the golf balls, and the tee's, with the "Vitallis" you put in your rug, so you can rig the game, against your opponents, and impress the "Lydia's" of the club? You are a real riot, Mayor....

I will take the Lydias any day of the week over those Daphne types that chase after you Alpha Male figures.

Am I getting through to you fella?

john w

Hall of Fame
I will take the Lydias any day of the week over those Daphne types that chase after you Alpha Male figures.

Am I getting through to you fella?

I got it. You're a mite sensitive today, Mayor. Hangin' out with Jubil Foster, are ya?

john w

Hall of Fame
I take off on Jubil Foster when my blood sugar gets low.

Oh, you are a real George Burns, and Gracie Allen, Mayor! Why don't you head on down to the old folks home, and switch the "Mr. Cookie Bar" deserts with "Fig Newtons?" Wouldn't that be funnier than a "barrel of monkey's?"

And what is so funny, about a "barrel of monkeys?" Wonder why they use that stumper? It's a mite curious.

SaulToPaul 2

Oh, you are a real George Burns, and Gracie Allen, Mayor! Why don't you head on down to the old folks home, and switch the "Mr. Cookie Bar" deserts with "Fig Newtons?" Wouldn't that be funnier than a "barrel of monkey's?"

And what is so funny, about a "barrel of monkeys?" Wonder why they use that stumper? It's a mite curious.

I have an idea. Why don't you help Goober take apart a car, and put it back together in the court house...wouldn't that be a scream?