Proof of Doctrine:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Letsargue

It’s easy to tell if a person who calls himself a Christian is a Liar, maybe unknowingly, or he is just a Liar. - Most all of those who call themselves Christians are liars ignorantly, but many are just deceivers. - Both are the children of the Devil, some blind, and some just deliberate liars.

Proof of a lie concerning the Word of God, is whether or not it contradicts with any other Word of God anywhere in the Scriptures. - I mean, “CONTRIDICT” with, - not just doesn’t agree with. – For instance, -- A random Scripture, - Matthew 11:28 KJV – “Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest”. ---- If I were to teach that Christ is saying also there (In my own words), that those who are enslaved to sin, Christ has made a way for you to pass through the door into the sanctuary of God, and you then will be freed from your burden of sin.
You will NEVER find a Contradiction in the two sayings, - the Lord’s and mine. - However, If you come along and teach that Christ is saying for me, a sinner, to call on him, saying, come into my heart, and relieve me of my sins, that I may find peace for my soul - JESUS! --- That has NOTHING to do with GOD or Jesus Christ. You would be contradicting with Scripture throughout the Word of God. - Contradicting with GOD, which is to say, - DEBATING with God. --- Jeremiah 23:21 KJV – “I have not sent these prophets, yet they ran: I have not spoken to them, yet they prophesied”. -- & -- Ezekiel 13:7 KJV – “Have ye not seen a vain vision, and have ye not spoken a lying divination, whereas ye say, The LORD saith it; albeit I have not spoken”? -- No one has the right to do that, it doesn’t matter how well intentioned you are. - You are still a LIAR and a false Prophet, a child of the Devil, and an Antichrist.

If what you teach doesn’t “CONFLICT” with any other Word in the Scriptures, you have something right. - Maybe not understood by others, but it cannot be error.
However, you must have much study / reading of all the Scriptures over and over; repeatedly several times from end to end, before you can possibly teach others of anything of God. You can’t just read some of it and say you have knowledge of God. - God is every word spoken, and penned down by all the prophets. Any fool can read the Scriptures word for word. The Devil can do that and change it to fit something that is not found anywhere in the Word of God.

Find anything in any of my writings anywhere, that contradicts with anything in the Scriptures, and tell me about it. - Or you can do as most of you have always done, show God how stupid you are in the Word, by not being able to defend you god against the likes of this one. If you are right, you wise men of God should be able to prove me wrong with ease, don’t you think!
In any little conflict in the Word of God, there is a winner and a loser, slaying with the Sword of the Spirit, or being slain by the Sword. One is as David and the other is as the Giant. However, in Christ, a Christian can slay ten thousand at a time, if he is using the true Sword of the Spirit and he is warring against a bunch of fools.
Take it or leave it, - believe it or not, - either way, you are slain by my Sword, and I still walk away with Christ, the Word of God.

In all this, the Lost cannot teach anything of Christ, without contradictions

Paul – 060510

TulipBee

BANNED
Banned
It’s easy to tell if a person who calls himself a Christian is a Liar, maybe unknowingly, or he is just a Liar. - Most all of those who call themselves Christians are liars ignorantly, but many are just deceivers. - Both are the children of the Devil, some blind, and some just deliberate liars.

I stumbled across "Self-Proclaimed Christian" in my recent reply. I was called a "Self-Proclaimed Christian".

Non-standard terminology.

Could mean anything.

Probably derogatory.

That you merely claim to be "Christian".

You know, when you hang out in non-Reformation venues you'll run into all manner of opinion.

A lot of this depends on who says it. A Romanist, for example, very likely wouldn't think you're Christian unless a priest so declared you.

Hence you'd be a "self-proclaimed Christian" instead of an official (real) one.

Just an example.

Letsargue

I stumbled across "Self-Proclaimed Christian" in my recent reply. I was called a "Self-Proclaimed Christian".

Non-standard terminology.

Could mean anything.

Probably derogatory.

That you merely claim to be "Christian".

You know, when you hang out in non-Reformation venues you'll run into all manner of opinion.

A lot of this depends on who says it. A Romanist, for example, very likely wouldn't think you're Christian unless a priest so declared you.

Hence you'd be a "self-proclaimed Christian" instead of an official (real) one.

Just an example.

The Scriptures / the Word of God / Christ calls his own, - "Christian" in the Word of God. - That's having you name written in the Lamb's Book of Life, the New Testament.

Paul -- 060710

gamera

You would be contradicting with Scripture throughout the Word of God. - Contradicting with GOD, which is to say, - DEBATING with God. -- No one has the right to do that, it doesn’t matter how well intentioned you are. - You are still a LIAR and a false Prophet, a child of the Devil, and an Antichrist.

Apparently you are not aware that the word "Israel" means "struggles with God."

Also what else is Genesis 18: than Abraham debating with God?

Then Abraham drew near, and said, "Wilt thou indeed destroy the righteous with the wicked? 24 Suppose there are fifty righteous within the city; wilt thou then destroy the place and not spare it for the fifty righteous who are in it? 25 Far be it from thee to do such a thing, to slay the righteous with the wicked, so that the righteous fare as the wicked! Far be that from thee! Shall not the Judge of all the earth do right?" 26 And the LORD said, "If I find at Sodom fifty righteous in the city, I will spare the whole place for their sake." 27 Abraham answered, "Behold, I have taken upon myself to speak to the Lord, I who am but dust and ashes. 28 Suppose five of the fifty righteous are lacking? Wilt thou destroy the whole city for lack of five?" And he said, "I will not destroy it if I find forty-five there." 29 Again he spoke to him, and said, "Suppose forty are found there." He answered, "For the sake of forty I will not do it." 30 Then he said, "Oh let not the Lord be angry, and I will speak. Suppose thirty are found there." He answered, "I will not do it, if I find thirty there." 31 He said, "Behold, I have taken upon myself to speak to the Lord. Suppose twenty are found there." He answered, "For the sake of twenty I will not destroy it." 32 Then he said, "Oh let not the Lord be angry, and I will speak again but this once. Suppose ten are found there." He answered, "For the sake of ten I will not destroy it." 33 And the LORD went his way, when he had finished speaking to Abraham; and Abraham returned to his place.

I think you've lost.

Letsargue

Apparently you are not aware that the word "Israel" means "struggles with God."

Also what else is Genesis 18: than Abraham debating with God?

Then Abraham drew near, and said, "Wilt thou indeed destroy the righteous with the wicked? 24 Suppose there are fifty righteous within the city; wilt thou then destroy the place and not spare it for the fifty righteous who are in it? 25 Far be it from thee to do such a thing, to slay the righteous with the wicked, so that the righteous fare as the wicked! Far be that from thee! Shall not the Judge of all the earth do right?" 26 And the LORD said, "If I find at Sodom fifty righteous in the city, I will spare the whole place for their sake." 27 Abraham answered, "Behold, I have taken upon myself to speak to the Lord, I who am but dust and ashes. 28 Suppose five of the fifty righteous are lacking? Wilt thou destroy the whole city for lack of five?" And he said, "I will not destroy it if I find forty-five there." 29 Again he spoke to him, and said, "Suppose forty are found there." He answered, "For the sake of forty I will not do it." 30 Then he said, "Oh let not the Lord be angry, and I will speak. Suppose thirty are found there." He answered, "I will not do it, if I find thirty there." 31 He said, "Behold, I have taken upon myself to speak to the Lord. Suppose twenty are found there." He answered, "For the sake of twenty I will not destroy it." 32 Then he said, "Oh let not the Lord be angry, and I will speak again but this once. Suppose ten are found there." He answered, "For the sake of ten I will not destroy it." 33 And the LORD went his way, when he had finished speaking to Abraham; and Abraham returned to his place.

I think you've lost.

How can I be lost if we are of diffrent writtings of the Words of some GOD? And I take what the Scriptures of Christ say, and you're trying to tell me that what I have faith in is WRONG? - It's you who can't believe anything God or Christ has said in the Word of HIS. --- That's PROOF! - And your a woman! - That's more Proof!

Paul -- 060910

Status
Not open for further replies.