Problems with the Trinity.

God's Truth

That scripture says GOD ALONE knows all peoples hearts.

2 Chronicles 6:30 then hear from heaven Your dwelling place, and forgive, and render to each according to all his ways, whose heart You know for You alone know the hearts of the sons of men,

Jesus knows the hearts of all people. So Jesus is God.

John 2:24 But Jesus did not commit himself unto them, because he knew all men,

God is the Rock

Psalm 18:31 For who is God, but the LORD? And who is a rock, except our God,

Jesus is the Rock

See Deuteronomy 32:18. You deserted the Rock, who fathered you; you forgot the God who gave you birth.

1 Corinthians 10:4 and drank the same spiritual drink; for they drank from the spiritual rock that accompanied them, and that rock was Christ.

----------------------------------------------------------------

God's Truth

God is the Father Jesus fathered them; only the Father determines if anyone will be left an orphan, and Jesus says he will not leave them as orphans and will come to you.

John 14:18 I will not leave you as orphans; I will come to you.

Deuteronomy 32:18. You deserted the Rock, who fathered you; you forgot the God who gave you birth.

1 Corinthians 10:4 and drank the same spiritual drink; for they drank from the spiritual rock that accompanied them, and that rock was Christ.

Revelation 21:7. Those who are victorious will inherit all this, and I will be their God and they will be my children.

Jesus says when you SEE him, you have SEEN the Father.

See John 14:7 If you really know me, you will know my Father as well. From now on, you do know him and have seen him."

John 14:9 Jesus answered: "Don't you know me, Philip, even after I have been among you such a long time? Anyone who has seen me has seen the Father. How can you say, 'Show us the Father'?

John 12:45 The one who looks at me is seeing the one who sent me.

God's Truth

God is Light.

1 John 1:5 This is the message we have heard from him and declare to you: God is light; in him there is no darkness at all.

Isaiah 2:5
Come, house of Jacob, and let us walk in the light of the LORD.

Jesus is the light.

John 1:9 That was the true Light, which lighteth every man that cometh into the world.

Read this scripture. Paul says that GOD is the ONLY RULER, the KING OF KINGS and the LORD OF LORDS:

1 Timothy 6:15 which God will bring about in his own time—God, the blessed and only Ruler, the King of kings and Lord of lords,

Now read this next scripture, it says that the Lamb, Jesus Christ, is the Lord of lords and the kings of kings.

Revelation 17:14 They will wage war against the Lamb, but the Lamb will triumph over them because he is Lord of lords and King of kings—and with him will be his called, chosen and faithful followers.”

God the Father searches the heart and mind and rewards according to their conduct.

Jeremiah 17:10
"I the LORD search the heart and examine the mind, to reward each person according to their conduct, according to what their deeds deserve."

Jesus is the one who searches the heart and mind and will repay.

Revelation 2:23
I will strike her children dead. Then all the churches will know thatI am he who searches hearts and minds, and I will repay each of you according to your deeds.

God's Truth

God the Father says He is the First and the Last.

Isaiah 44:6 "This is what the LORD says--Israel's King and Redeemer, the LORD Almighty: I am the first and I am the last; apart from me there is no God.

Isaiah 48:12 "Listen to me, O Jacob, Israel, whom I have called: I am he; I am the first and I am the last.

Jesus says he is the First and the Last.

Revelation 22:13 I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last.
Revelation 1:17 When I saw him, I fell at his feet as though dead. Then he placed his right hand on me and said: "Do not be afraid. I am the First and the Last.

How many Firsts and Lasts do you think there are?
How many King of kings do you think there are?
God the Father is called those things, and so is Jesus Christ.
They are one and 'one' means the same.

God's Truth

God says He will forgive their sins.

Jeremiah 31:34 No longer will each man teach his neighbor or his brother, saying, 'Know the LORD,' because they will all know Me, from the least of them to the greatest, declares the LORD. For I will forgive their iniquities and will remember their sins no more."

Jesus says he forgives sins.

Mark 2:5 When Jesus saw their faith, he said to the paralyzed man, “Son, your sins are forgiven.”

Mark 2:7 “Why does this fellow talk like that? He’s blaspheming! Who can forgive sins but God alone?”

Colossians 2:13 And you, being dead in your sins and the uncircumcision of your flesh, hath he quickened together with him, having forgiven you all trespasses;

clefty

How many Firsts and Lasts do you think there are?
How many King of kings do you think there are?
God the Father is called those things, and so is Jesus Christ.
They are one and 'one' means the same.

Nice...I do agree...

But can you believe there are some that think they are NOT THE SAME but have different kingdoms separated by differing laws?

I know right? Certainly NOT! We establish...oh wait...which?

I mean the First First and Last King of Kings has a kingdom with a His Law and He says “I CHANGE NOT”...and that His is ETERNAL IMMUTABLE and PERFECT...and FOR ALL

and well

some dare claim the Other First and Last King of Kings has a NEW Law in His kingdom...as the former was NOT ETERNAL IMMUTABLE AND PERFECT

Like in one kingdom some things are Holy and clean and some are NOT and NOT ALLOWED an ABOMINATION even...but in the latter kingdom well some insist it is “whatever”...or “NOT FOR ME”

Yup...wonder which of these we are to establish on earth as it is in heaven...

I mean a house divided can NOT stand...OR?

Hilltrot

Sigh...disappointing...

you still seem defensive...remember I am a friendly...and just want to explore your stance of:

“Yah gave Yahushua spirit WITHOUT LIMIT” and yet “Yahushua is NOT Yah”

...is why I use proper names as they better clarify the issue...

the Holy Spirit having NO proper name...

critical key...for me...the trinity...to flee...ha

So hope you do consider these questions...

I'm not being offensive. I'm explaining to you how I interpret the Bible. One thing I learned very early on was that people interpreted scripture in a manner which best suited them and it is best to interpret scripture as plainly as possible without introducing any lofty ideas.

Now, the famous donkey may have been changed by the Spirit, but the Bible doesn't say so. You can continue with the interpretation, but I won't concede that that is what the Bible actually says.

If your whole point is based on something the Bible doesn't say but may be true, then at best your interpretation only may be true. Trinitarians knew this as well - that is why they added[1 John 5:7] and changed [Matthew 28:19, Luke 3:23] verses while tailoring the translation and commentary in other verses.

I'm not going to play favorites and allow even myself the ability to add to the Bible. Which is why I said before, "I am on the cusp", because I am still reading it through the Bible to see if there is something I missed. I am questioning myself. So, don't take it personally when I question you.

Right but:

Numbers 21:28 “Then the Lord opened the donkey’s mouth, and it said to Balaam, “What have I done to you to make you beat me these three times?”

31 “Then the Lord opened Balaam’s eyes”

Can we at least agree these “openings” were done by the Spirit and NOT biological or otherwise physical?

This may be true. But this idea is not in the text.

And if so did the Spirit remain or without limit in either? Or was it withdrawn?

My question remains: what if the Spirit was NOT withdrawn?

And of course what are subsequent results...yes or no...

Say what? What happened to the bronze serpent? Well incense was burned to it up until Hezekiah broke it apart 2 Kings 18:4 AND GAVE IT A NAME...Nehushtan...interesting how things worshipped are NAMED right?

So for about 750 years this bronze serpent was WITHOUT the healing Spirit and yet worshipped...finally broken down as an idol BECAUSE the Spirit had left it LONG ago...it was NOT given without limit...

But what if the Spirit HAD been given to it without limit?

Deut 31:17-18 He hid His Face...being a Spirit...as Yah is Spirit hiding His face is understood the Spirit was withdrawn yes?...Hosea 9:12 makes clear “I depart” so as Spirit Yah departs...as Yah is Spirit agreeable?

But what if Yah the Spirit had NOT departed?

I won't be able to go through a full explanation of this now but I will try to give a short explanation and of course I'm not perfect and do make mistakes. The better example is Elijah and Elisha.

The word of God is mentioned at the beginning of Chapter 17 which introduces Elijah. Interestingly enough, the Trinitarian translations decide not to capitalize "word" in these verses. I will note that the word comes to Elijah and does not pitch its tent in him. Elijah hears God's word.

in 2 Kings 2, Elisha receives twice the spirit of Elijah. Now one may ask if this is the same as God's Holy Spirit. Does it specifically state that this spirit is the Holy Spirit? No, but by comparing the stories to the New Testament, I believe they are the same. Once again, I wonder why Trinitarian translators did not capitalize spirit. However, Elisha's bones were still raising the dead long after he died.

well if Yah is Spirit...

What if He had NOT departed the Temple?

In fact there was no Spirit in the Second Temple yes?

Uncertain. But there are clear indications that there was. Jesus is call call the Temple - "My Father's House". When Jesus dies, the curtain is torn. Of the top of my head I don't know of a passage that specifically states exactly what you are looking for.

No shekinah glory...is why they wept remembering the old...and It ONLY returned when baby Yahushua was brought to it...

1 Macc 9:27 has the Spirit its prophecy ceased after Malachi and only an “echo” or “Bat Kol” or “daughter of the voice” remained...Dan 4:31 an example of it...

And of course the gospels pick up on this voice from heaven at the time of Yahushua’s baptism...and Transfiguration...

But what if the Spirit of Yah HAD been poured out without limits?

Oh and even the ark of the covenant was used as a weapon for temporal power by Israel as it contained the Spirit...

Imagine if the Spirit was poured into it WITHOUT LIMIT...

How many Europeans and now Americans have DIED on crusade thinking the land over there still has a holiness that was poured out on to it...WITHOUT LIMIT...

I think you're overthinking this. The First Crusade happened because soldiers who had done horrible things in Europe were given the opportunity to bypass purgatory and go straight to heaven. Later Crusaders participated for other reasons including fame and fortune.

My primary focus right now is "Jesus = God?" I'm not going to spend a lot of time with the concept of the Holy Spirit before I completely exhaust "Jesus = God?"

God's Truth

Nice...I do agree...
Oh good, glad there is someone with agreement.

But can you believe there are some that think they are NOT THE SAME but have different kingdoms separated by differing laws?

Right, it is ridiculous, for Christ is not divided.

I know right? Certainly NOT! We establish...oh wait...which?

I mean the First First and Last King of Kings has a kingdom with a His Law and He says “I CHANGE NOT”...and that His is ETERNAL IMMUTABLE and PERFECT...and FOR ALL

and well

some dare claim the Other First and Last King of Kings has a NEW Law in His kingdom...as the former was NOT ETERNAL IMMUTABLE AND PERFECT

Like in one kingdom some things are Holy and clean and some are NOT and NOT ALLOWED an ABOMINATION even...but in the latter kingdom well some insist it is “whatever”...or “NOT FOR ME”

Yup...wonder which of these we are to establish on earth as it is in heaven...

I mean a house divided can NOT stand...OR?

There is an old law that was about earthly things,a teaching tool, a shadow of Jesus.

Jesus came an there are no more shadows.

He fulfilled the old law and made a new one.

Hilltrot

The Bible says Jesus is God.

Isaiah 42:8 I am the LORD: that is my name: and my glory will I not give to another, neither my praise to graven images.

Jesus is the glory of God and must be God because God does not give His glory to another.

2 Peter 1:17 For He received honor and glory from God the Father when the voice came to Him from the Majestic Glory, saying, "This is My beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased."

Ok. I can see where you are going with this. However, in context, God is not making declarations about his abilities but rather about what he is refusing to do. The Jews had been taken off to Babylon and they were taken away for many reason including the fact that they had worshiped other Gods besides him. So if something good happened, God would share the glory (or honor) with idols. This was a call for the Jews to all get on the same page and that God was not going to bless them if only a portion of them were worshipping and trusting in him. He was not going to give the glory of what he did to some other god. That doesn't mean that God doesn't use human beings to serve his own purposes.

You seem to be interpreting Glory as some metaphysical substance or some special God-power. Am I wrong? I understand glory to be simply praise, honor, respect, etc. In fact, Humans are crowned with glory. Psalm 8:5 We are suppose to look to receive glory from God as well. John 5:44 Christians are also looking to be glorified with Jesus. Romans 8:17 So, how does that work?

I won't be able to make it through the rest of the post today. I'll finish when I get time.

God's Truth

Ok. I can see where you are going with this. However, in context, God is not making declarations about his abilities but rather about what he is refusing to do. The Jews had been taken off to Babylon and they were taken away for many reason including the fact that they had worshiped other Gods besides him. So if something good happened, God would share the glory (or honor) with idols. This was a call for the Jews to all get on the same page and that God was not going to bless them if only a portion of them were worshipping and trusting in him. He was not going to give the glory of what he did to some other god. That doesn't mean that God doesn't use human beings to serve his own purposes.

You seem to be interpreting Glory as some metaphysical substance or some special God-power. Am I wrong? I understand glory to be simply praise, honor, respect, etc. In fact, Humans are crowned with glory. Psalm 8:5 We are suppose to look to receive glory from God as well. John 5:44 Christians are also looking to be glorified with Jesus. Romans 8:17 So, how does that work?

I won't be able to make it through the rest of the post today. I'll finish when I get time.

You went off some and tried to put in a different spin on the word 'glory' with Isaiah 42:8, but stay focused on what the scripture plainly says and not jut look for other times the world 'glory' is used.

The scripture plainly says God won't give His glory to another..

God crowning humans with a certain glory has nothing to do with God not sharing His glory with another.

When it comes to Jesus God shares His glory with him.

Isaiah 42:8 I am the LORD: that is my name: and my glory will I not give to another, neither my praise to graven images.

A little further on after Isaiah 42:8 He says there is no Savior but Me:

Isaiah 43:11 I, yes I, am the LORD, and there is no Savior but Me.

So you can't get around it that since Jesus has shared glory of God, and Jesus is the Savior, then Jesus is God.

clefty

Oh good, glad there is someone with agreement.
well you did claim what is in scripture...rare its true but you did...that He and the Father are ONE and the SAME authority KING of the SAME kingdom

Is why they SIT together on a two seater throne...NO TEMPLE...no place for Holy Spirit to sit either...poor guy...LOL

Right, it is ridiculous, for Christ is not divided.
with the Father or within Himself teaching and doing one thing having us do ANOTHER...separating those who do vs those who do not...

There is an old law that was about earthly things,a teaching tool, a shadow of Jesus.
YOU COMPLETELY MISS THAT BEFORE SIN BECAME MANIFEST THIS LAW WAS...just NOT revealed...but when SIN was revealed it was ADDED

IF it was a NO LAW kingdom there would BE NO SIN...but it was NOT and the Law once broken the WAGES came due...

The OT was to teach what it was like to BE HOLY as He is...to teach they are HIS...and that where I am you may be also...as where “I AM” is HOLY and a LAWFUL kingdom...His IMMORTAL IMMUTABLE PERFECT Law...

which His Son affirmed teaching and keeping the SAME...the Father’s Law in hearts and minds of the circumcised heart “inner Jew” mind...

to be more like Him the image the likeness we were created IN and before SIN revealed the Law WHICH ALREADY WAS...

Jesus came an there are no more shadows.
you are blinded by false light a countefight angel of light who ALSO believes but does NOT obey...His Law...it’s too old and “NOT FOR ME” and wanting NEW...you both make your own...”do what thou whilst every day is holy eat whatever live forever”

Another gospel another way another christ...counterfeit false light...

He fulfilled the old law and made a new one.
so you divide the kingdom...build a wall of division not only between Jews and goyim but the Son from the Father...

clefty

I'm not being offensive.
ok how about being less distracted...I just asked questions I hope you would answer...specific ones...

I'm explaining to you how I interpret the Bible. One thing I learned very early on was that people interpreted scripture in a manner which best suited them and it is best to interpret scripture as plainly as possible without introducing any lofty ideas.
ok good yes but again those questions...

Now, the famous donkey may have been changed by the Spirit, but the Bible doesn't say so. You can continue with the interpretation, but I won't concede that that is what the Bible actually says.
how else is the donkey able to speak...or are all donkeys able to but refuse?

If your whole point is based on something the Bible doesn't say but may be true, then at best your interpretation only may be true.

The LORD opened the donkeys mouth just like it opened Balaams eyes...Balaam was NOT blind but to the spiritual realm and the donkey NOT mute as NOT created to speak...but by the Spirit was able to speak...

So my question remains...WHAT IF THE SPIRIT NEVER LEFT THE DONKEY...

Trinitarians knew this as well - that is why they added[1 John 5:7] and changed [Matthew 28:19, Luke 3:23] verses while tailoring the translation and commentary in other verses.
yes yes yes...but not talking about that my question is designed to explore your saying “the Spirit given without limit to Yahushua but He was not GOD...” please focus

I'm not going to play favorites and allow even myself the ability to add to the Bible. Which is why I said before, "I am on the cusp", because I am still reading it through the Bible to see if there is something I missed. I am questioning myself. So, don't take it personally when I question you.
yes ok fine good...test all things come let us reason be Berrean...but again my questions to you...and as a friendly so put that distracting gun away shooter...LOL

This may be true. But this idea is not in the text.
wait wut? I added nothing...how can it be true if NOT in the text...THE LORD OPENED THE DONKEYS MOUTH...with His hands? No it is typically understood as by the Spirit which NOW was indwelling the Donkey yes?

What if it NEVER left?...is my question.

I won't be able to go through a full explanation of this now
thought I was explaining...my questions...about the Spirit in the bronze snake...and the Spirit in Israel its Temple

but I will try to give a short explanation
LOL..not asking for an explanation unless it is to explain your answers to my questions...

and of course I'm not perfect and do make mistakes.
well perhaps but you certainly are evasive or distracted or I am not clear enough...goodness

The better example is Elijah and Elisha.
now what?

The word of God is mentioned at the beginning of Chapter 17 which introduces Elijah.[/quote] you mean of 1 Kings? See how distracted you are?

Interestingly enough, the Trinitarian translations decide not to capitalize "word" in these verses.
WUT VERSES?

I will note that the word comes to Elijah and does not pitch its tent in him. Elijah hears God's word.
ok and about those questions I am asking...

in 2 Kings 2, Elisha receives twice the spirit of Elijah. Now one may ask if this is the same as God's Holy Spirit. Does it specifically state that this spirit is the Holy Spirit? No, but by comparing the stories to the New Testament, I believe they are the same. Once again, I wonder why Trinitarian translators did not capitalize spirit. However, Elisha's bones were still raising the dead long after he died.
ok so Spirit is given...without limit?

Uncertain.
because you answer without reading further...I remind you there is NOT a shekinah glory on the second temple...is WHY they wept remembering the OLD temple as it HAD the Yah’s Spirit...but it WAS NOT in the second temple...keep reading my post AND scripture

But there are clear indications that there was.
nope...only when baby Yahushua was presented

Jesus is call call the Temple - "My Father's House".
it was still...but EMPTY of spirit..not even ark in the holy of holies...

When Jesus dies, the curtain is torn.
right by the Spirit or angel

Of the top of my head I don't know of a passage that specifically states exactly what you are looking for.
please also check up there for any answer to my questions...LOL

I think you're overthinking this.
I was explaining the Spirit and its relationship to the second temple Israel and the land as context to IS THE SPIRIT POURED OUT WITHOUT LIMIT to any of these...

You know kinda leading you into YOUR answer to MY questions...

The First Crusade happened because soldiers who had done horrible things in Europe were given the opportunity to bypass purgatory and go straight to heaven. Later Crusaders participated for other reasons including fame and fortune.
the direction of the stick was to lands considered STILL Holy...the carrot on the end of it was some incentive true...

And as Beirut is attacked yet again...how HOLY is this area? Still...I mean seriously?

My primary focus right now is "Jesus = God?" I'm not going to spend a lot of time with the concept of the Holy Spirit before I completely exhaust "Jesus = God?"

Oh my...dear distracted one...my questions are designed to SPECIFICALLY have you unpack that equation...

Again you said the Spirit was given to Jesus WITHOUT LIMIT and yet state He is NOT God...

SO:

The Spirit was indwelling a donkey...what if it STAYED in the donkey...

The Spirit healed when the bronze serpent was gazed upon...but without limit? What if it was?

The Spirit was in the temple...but again without LIMIT...what if it remained?

Not to trigger you...but the Trinitarians:

isn't the spirit in 1 Kings 22:21 also Holy despite it LYING?

Is why I use names...god? Which? Oh you mean Yah? Then say it...Jesus? But He was Jewish...why the altered English name...He did “Jewish” things taught us to do the same...

Names also help to distinguish...even the spirits as many are holy...some are not...His is...

In the name of the Father the Son and the Holy Ghost”...hmmm what was the name of that spirit again?...no no no not the lying one...LOL

God's Truth

well you did claim what is in scripture...rare its true but you did...that He and the Father are ONE and the SAME authority KING of the SAME kingdom

Is why they SIT together on a two seater throne...NO TEMPLE...no place for Holy Spirit to sit either...poor guy...LOL

Jesus is the Spirit. The Spirit is God's Spirit.

Idolater

"Foundation of the World" Dispensationalist χρ
That’s me! That’s me! I did that...thanks for noticing...

seemingly in a single small way? Ha...devil is in the details of this too...not just the whole thingy
God is in the details.
has divided Christendom for centuries now...much blood lost over it...Fourth Crusade “accidents” everywhere...so too the northern crusades...Alas the orthodox throughout Middle East/Africa...

Caedite eos. Novit enim Dominus qui sunt eius...or something...

all this perhaps another good thread?
You know that it is the Filioque, and, about whether the Roman See is St. Peter's See, the supreme pastorate of the Lord's One Church.
well it remains and does divide...I mean it is a CREED right?...”Filioque”...I mean It proceeds from the Son the Holy Spirit does NOT the Creed itself...

Well I do hope they can resolve their Trinity its Filioque a mystery...

Welll...six rites in 24 churches...but whose counting?...not silly protestants

But again...thanks for noticing...
More like 24 rites in One Church, the vast majority being the Roman /Latin rite, i.e. the Roman Catholic Church. Well more than 90% of Catholics are Roman Catholic, but all Catholics, Eastern Catholics included, are in full communion with Rome.

clefty

Jesus is the Spirit. The Spirit is God's Spirit.

Yah's spirit is given to His Son...is why Yah is the ONLY IMMORTAL ONE...and His Son the ONLY BEGOTTEN...the rest of us are by adoption

and the Father WHO DOES NOT CHANGE and Son Who does NOTHING of His OWN WILL have but ONE LAW...which like Yah is perfect immutable and eternal...

you and yours however divide the kingdom with NEW LAW...including "every day is Holy...eat whatever...live forever even in hell" because His Way is "Not for you"

as if the Father has One Law and the Son has a New Law...

being MAD about the Sabbath given to ALL man does that I understand...

clefty

You know that it is the Filioque, and, about whether the Roman See is St. Peter's See, the supreme pastorate of the Lord's One Church.

and remains an issue dividing the church...

so the Trinitarians house needs cleaning too...as they do NOT have it all together...

and thus merits discussion...

More like 24 rites in One Church, the vast majority being the Roman /Latin rite, i.e. the Roman Catholic Church. Well more than 90% of Catholics are Roman Catholic, but all Catholics, Eastern Catholics included, are in full communion with Rome.
communion with Rome then does not mean uniform...just gotta get the 30,000 protestant schisms to commune...

some have signed the protest is over...many more returning "home'...even within the church renouncing V2

Idolater

and remains an issue dividing the church...
It's the reason there's such a thing as the Orthodox churches. Otherwise both the Orthodox and the Catholic Church are the one unbroken historical chain reaching all the way back to the Apostolic era. No other significant traditions can make that claim. There is a continuity between the Church in the Bible, and the Catholic and Orthodox traditions, and there is no such continuity with any other (all more recent) Christian traditions.

Including your own.
so the Trinitarians house needs cleaning too...as they do NOT have it all together...

and thus merits discussion...
Beam vs. speck.
communion with Rome then does not mean uniform...
Uniformity in faith and morals. Same Catechism for all.
just gotta get the 30,000 protestant schisms to commune...
Absolutely, including yourself.
some have signed the protest is over...many more returning "home'...even within the church renouncing V2
Including me.

clefty

It's the reason there's such a thing as the Orthodox churches. Otherwise both the Orthodox and the Catholic Church are the one unbroken historical chain reaching all the way back to the Apostolic era. No other significant traditions can make that claim. There is a continuity between the Church in the Bible, and the Catholic and Orthodox traditions, and there is no such continuity with any other (all more recent) Christian traditions.
yes yes man’s traditions quite compelling throughout history it is true...peer pressure is real

Including your own.
sabbath keepers do maintain a tradition it is true

Beam vs. speck.
which one prevents vision?

Uniformity in faith and morals. Same Catechism for all.
yes yes applied differently and in diverse manner

Absolutely, including yourself.
oh I stand with Peter already

his “rather we follow Yah not man’s traditions...”

Including me.
in what renouncing V2...the tradition too far?

Idolater

yes yes man’s traditions quite compelling throughout history it is true...peer pressure is real
No, Apostolic tradition=God's tradition.
sabbath keepers do maintain a tradition it is true

which one prevents vision?
Yours.
yes yes applied differently and in diverse manner
Only difference is rite, not faith /doctrine, or morals.
oh I stand with Peter already

his “rather we follow Yah not man’s traditions...”
No you don't. He held a real pastorate. That pastorate exists today.
in what renouncing V2...the tradition too far?
lol, I misread you, I thought you wrote "without" not "within".

God's Truth

Yah's spirit is given to His Son...is why Yah is the ONLY IMMORTAL ONE...and His Son the ONLY BEGOTTEN...the rest of us are by adoption

and the Father WHO DOES NOT CHANGE and Son Who does NOTHING of His OWN WILL have but ONE LAW...which like Yah is perfect immutable and eternal...

you and yours however divide the kingdom with NEW LAW...including "every day is Holy...eat whatever...live forever even in hell" because His Way is "Not for you"

as if the Father has One Law and the Son has a New Law...

being MAD about the Sabbath given to ALL man does that I understand...

The new law is the law from God.

Jesus' spirit is God's Spirit.

That is what the Bible says.