Pro-life and Democrat

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
The people I am thinking of are personal friends. Not anyone who would be known by others. Some of them are very active Christians. Yet, adamant that Christians need to vote Democrat. I just don't understand it.

It's simple. I am 100% opposed to abortion. I am 100% opposed to the way the GOP treats the poor, minorities, women, etc. and have never believed that they are actually opposed to abortion for reasons other than appealing to the extreme right as a way to keep themselves in office.

IF it's truly about wishing to save the lives of the unborn, then the GOP shouldn't have done everything they could to take away healthcare. HINT: pregnant moms, unborn babies and children require health care. I simply do not believe the the GOP is prolife. To be prolife, one needs to care about the lives of the unborn (including AFTER they are born) and the lives of their mothers. The unborn do need their ***GASP*** mothers.

Last edited:

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
It's simple. I am 100% opposed to abortion. I am 100% opposed to the way the GOP treats the poor, minorities, women, etc. and have never believed that they are actually opposed to abortion for reasons other than appealing to the extreme right as a way to keep themselves in office.

IF it's truly about wishing to save the lives of the unborn, then the GOP shouldn't have done everything they could to take away healthcare. HINT: pregnant moms, unborn babies and children require health care. I simply do not believe the the GOP is prolife. To be prolife, one needs to care about the lives of the unborn (including AFTER they are born) and the lives of their mothers. The unborn do need their ***GASP*** their mothers.
So you voted Democrat?

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
HINT: pregnant moms, unborn babies and children require health care.

HINT: doctors, nurses, hospitals and clinics all provide health care for pregnant moms, unborn babies and children

not republican members of congress

So you voted Democrat?

you'd have to be a total tard to vote democrat

:think: of course, she seems to think that republican members of congress provide health care

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
Pro-life and Democrat

The reality is that with or without Roe v Wade, young women in America in the 21stC are unwilling to have elderly men sitting in state and federal legislatures dictate as to whether or not they will continue with a full term pregnancy!

The majority of Americans currently favour ProChoice - they will not sit idly by because a conservative minority has "high-jacked" the Supreme Court to promote its agenda!

ok doser

the reality is that abortion is the deliberate murder of an innocent human

and the sad reality is that too many young women in america and those who support their choice to murder their unborn children just don't care

much like the early forties when most germans just didn't care when they saw their jewish neighbors being killed or carted off in the middle of the night

ok doser

this is the reality of abortion:

aborted-fetus.gif

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
the reality is that abortion is the deliberate murder of an innocent human

and the sad reality is that too many young women in america and those who support their choice to murder their unborn children just don't care

much like the early forties when most germans just didn't care when they saw their jewish neighbors being killed or carted off in the middle of the night
Just how does ProLife intend to impose its moral dictates on millions of young American women - should they decide that they, not a conservative majority on the Supreme Court, are the final arbitrators concerning their own bodies!

The Horn

BANNED
Banned
Here is one thing which has always bothered me about social conservatives . They are utterly opposed to abortion, and are determined to say to every pregnant woman "You must bear that child or else ! " . Even if she is too poor to provide for a child or a pregnancy would harm her .
But if a woman gives birth to a baby that grows up to be gay something which happens ever day ,
that "precious baby " somehow has lost all its rights .
A fertilized cell supposedly has "rights", but not one that grows up to be gay . What kind of sick, twisted thinking is this ?

Arthur Brain

Here is one thing which has always bothered me about social conservatives . They are utterly opposed to abortion, and are determined to say to every pregnant woman "You must bear that child or else ! " . Even if she is too poor to provide for a child or a pregnancy would harm her .
But if a woman gives birth to a baby that grows up to be gay something which happens ever day ,
A fertilized cell supposedly has "rights", but not one that grows up to be gay . What kind of sick, twisted thinking is this ?

That's not so much social conservatives but far right religious fundamentalist zealots.

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Therefore, murdering kids is OK.

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
List of Countries where Abortion is illegal
•Afghanistan
•Argentina
•Angola
•Bangladesh
•Benin
•Brazil
•Central African Rep
•Chad
•Chili
•Congo
•Colombia
•Cote d’Ivory
•Dominican Republic
•Egypt
•El Salvador
•Gabon
•Guatemala
•Guinea-Bissau
•Haiti
•Honduras
•Indonesia
•Iran
•Ireland
•Kenya
•Laos
•Lebanon
•Lesotho
•Libya
•Mexico
•Madagascar
•Mali
•Mauritius
•Mauritania
•Myanmar
•Nicaragua
•Niger
•Oman
•Pakistan
•Panama
•Papua New Guinea
•Paraguay
•Senegal
•Somalia
•Sudan
•Syria
•Tanzania
•UAE
•Uganda
•Vatican City
•Venezuela
•Yemen
*********************************************************************************
Given that the US is neither a nation founded on fundamental Muslim/Catholic principles nor a "failed" state, revoking Roe v Wade would place America in largely "uncharted" territory!

The vast majority of those nations belonging to this "Illegal Abortion" Club, are authoritarian/undemocratic regimes free to impose their moral views unchallenged by "due process" - a situation Americans, with its Constitution/Bill of Rights which conservatives are so fond of citing as their guiding principles, would never tolerate!

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
•Afghanistan
•Argentina
•Angola
•Bangladesh
•Benin
•Brazil
•Central African Rep
•Chad
•Chili
•Congo
•Colombia
•Cote d’Ivory
•Dominican Republic
•Egypt
•El Salvador
•Gabon
•Guatemala
•Guinea-Bissau
•Haiti
•Honduras
•Indonesia
•Iran
•Ireland
•Kenya
•Laos
•Lebanon
•Lesotho
•Libya
•Mexico
•Madagascar
•Mali
•Mauritius
•Mauritania
•Myanmar
•Nicaragua
•Niger
•Oman
•Pakistan
•Panama
•Papua New Guinea
•Paraguay
•Senegal
•Somalia
•Sudan
•Syria
•Tanzania
•UAE
•Uganda
•Vatican City
•Venezuela
•Yemen
*********************************************************************************

Given that the US is not nation founded on fundamental Muslim/Catholic principles and/or a "failed" state, revoking Roe v Wade would place America in largely "uncharted" territory!

The vast majority of nations belonging to this "Illegal Abortion" Club, are authoritarian/undemocratic regimes free to impose their moral views unchallenged - a situation Americans would never tolerate!
Sounds to me like you're trying to make an appeal to popularity.

Something is not right or wrong, correct or incorrect, based on how popular it is.

Abortion is wrong, in all places, at all times, in all circumstances. Just because it's legal in some places doesn't make it right.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
By the way...

•Afghanistan
•Argentina
•Angola
•Bangladesh
•Benin
•Brazil
•Central African Rep
•Chad
•Chili
•Congo
•Colombia
•Cote d’Ivory
•Dominican Republic
•Egypt
•El Salvador
•Gabon
•Guatemala
•Guinea-Bissau
•Haiti
•Honduras
•Indonesia
•Iran
•Ireland
•Kenya
•Laos
•Lebanon
•Lesotho
•Libya
•Mexico
•Madagascar
•Mali
•Mauritius
•Mauritania
•Myanmar
•Nicaragua
•Niger
•Oman
•Pakistan
•Panama
•Papua New Guinea
•Paraguay
•Senegal
•Somalia
•Sudan
•Syria
•Tanzania
•UAE
•Uganda
•Vatican City
•Venezuela
•Yemen
Given that the US is neither a nation founded on fundamental Muslim/Catholic principles

It was founded on CHRISTIAN principles.

nor a "failed" state, revoking Roe v Wade would place America in largely "uncharted" territory!

The vast majority of those nations belonging to this "Illegal Abortion" Club, are authoritarian/undemocratic

There is nothing inherently wrong with being authoritarian OR undemocratic.

regimes free to impose their moral views unchallenged by "due process" - a situation Americans, with its Constitution/Bill of Rights, conservatives are so fond of citing, would never tolerate!