Presidential Third Party candidates

The Berean

Ok, so which of the presidential third party candidates do you think could make a good President and why? :think:

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
:think:

if we all write in bammy, can he serve a third term?

Spoiler
just kidding :banana:

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
Ok, so which of the presidential third party candidates do you think could make a good President and why? :think:

Great question..."Why" that is, no third party has any plausible chance at the presidency so, "Why" would you waste your vote or time on any of them?

The Berean

Great question..."Why" that is, no third party has any plausible chance at the presidency so, "Why" would you waste your vote or time on any of them?

Actually there is a plausible scenario where Gary Johnson can become president. If he can win his state, New Mexico, it is possible that neither Trump nor Clinton could garner the required 270 electoral votes. If that were to happen then the House of Representatives would decide the election. Each state would get ONE vote and they are not required to vote for the candidate that won their state in the general election. The House is controled by the Republicans so I can't see Clinton winning that House vote. Also many infuential Republicans despise Trump so Trump could have trouble geting House votes. Obviously, this scenario is unlikey but it is plausible.

On a side not I do not consider voting third party a "wasted vote". I will never vote for either Trump or Clinton. Both candidates are ridiculous and lousy presidential candidates.

Oh, and by the way you didn't answer the OP question. :p

Caino

BANNED
Banned

Not Gary Johnson, he's an open boarders pot head! We don't need any more kooky pot heads running the country.

So I don't know. :popcorn:

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Its almost like picking which one drunk driving the country will make it home safely!

yes, but with this qualification

hillary has a record of falling asleep at the wheel and driving into the ditch (benghazi, emails, etc)

trump's never been behind the wheel :idunno: