Predictions

musterion

Come one, come all. Post yours here. Mine:

We've now entered the Winner Takes All phase. Scalia is only one of a few judges who could bite the dust or become incapacitated within the next few years. Even one is pivotal, especially an anchor like he was. Every single leftist, even our otherwise innocuous (or mildly irritating) friends and family, realize this, or will as soon as news of Scalia reaches them.

So prepare to see Sanders quickly fade and be forgotten as we witness a sudden avalanche of support falling in behind Clinton; the entire Democrat apparatus - core and outliers - will one way or the other be made to fall in, and they will.

In the mainstream media, Clinton will soon will be recast in solid gold burnished by the Hand of God Himself, with her sordid history completely erased.

Closer to the election, prepare for your local leftists to offer the most unprecedented insane defenses of the open corruption that's soon to put her Clinton in office. The astonishing mass brain-death of the 2008 Aboma worship cult will be nothing compared with what we're about to witness.

If I'm wrong, I'll be the first to admit it and I hope I'll have the opportunity. But my gut tells me what it's been saying for a long time...we had a good run. The lights are going out in Europe, now ours will too.

Your turn.

Last edited: