POTD 2/18/10

Status
Not open for further replies.

WizardofOz

I may go into cardiac arrest because I agree with you on something! God keep me safe! When that which I consider sacred is defamed I am grievously upset. But I cannot tell others what to value or not value. In a democracy, and I thank God every day that I am an American living in America, we value our legal right to free speech. I stay away from people who annoy me and/or disgust me. So long as they stay out of my face I can live and let live. There are products I boycott because of the manufacturer's policies. I have written scathing letters to credit card companies for their outrageous usury which has served to push poor people even further into debt. I try to show by my words and deeds that my belief's are well-founded. One of my dear friends stated to me that "the flag is just a rag to me". I said "I most strongly disagree with you! If you ever plan on showing disrespect to our flag warn me in advance because, while you are free to do so, I would not be able to be your friend if you did it in front of me. That is called problem-solving without resorting to violence. bybee

:first:
:cloud9:

Status
Not open for further replies.