Poly is now a TOL administrator

The Edge

BANNED
Banned
EM, I think you should dig into scripture; it says to stay away from gossip. You are painting an unscriptural image for yourself by adopting that as your customized name.

But hey, keep it if you want. I don't sweat you anymore. If you want to look like that go right ahead.

Turbo

Caped Crusader
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Note the quotation marks. What was that about not being able to take a joke?

Did you think she seriously regards herself as a "stupid breeder" too?

SOTK

Knight said:
Poly has been promoted to TOL administrator.

Which means you better be nice to her!!! :D

There are now three active admins:

1. Knight
  2. Turbo
  3. Poly
Poly is as much a part of the fabric of TOL as anyone. Poly takes great pride in TOL and you can tell that she cares a great deal for the well being of TOL which makes her the perfect choice to join the admin team.

I didn't ask Poly if she wanted to be an admin so I hope she accepts her new position. :D

Congrats, Poly! I know Poly will make a great Administrator! :up:

SOTK

The Edge said:
EM, I think you should dig into scripture; it says to stay away from gossip. You are painting an unscriptural image for yourself by adopting that as your customized name.

But hey, keep it if you want. I don't sweat you anymore. If you want to look like that go right ahead.

Lighten up, man! :doh: Most of the customized user titles around here are either a joke, are used to make a point (sarcasm), or are just plain silly fun. Sheesh!

wholearmor

Knight said:
Poly has been promoted to TOL administrator.

Which means you better be nice to her!!! :D

There are now three active admins:
  1. Knight
  2. Turbo
  3. Poly
Poly is as much a part of the fabric of TOL as anyone. Poly takes great pride in TOL and you can tell that she cares a great deal for the well being of TOL which makes her the perfect choice to join the admin team.

I didn't ask Poly if she wanted to be an admin so I hope she accepts her new position. :D

A better choice could not have been made. Congrats, Poly!

The Edge

BANNED
Banned
SOTK said:
Lighten up, man! :doh: Most of the customized user titles around here are either a joke, are used to make a point (sarcasm), or are just plain silly fun. Sheesh!
I am light, man. But Erin does not mean it as a joke. She has openly declared war on me, and as long as she continues to sling her little childish attacks on me, I will continue to put her in her place.

I just don't think she sets the right image for a Bible Believing Christian to call herself a gossip queen. The Lord teaches us to stay away from gossip. If I have a problem with someone, I'll go to them, not gossip with my family about it. That is a name I gave her after she gossiped about me with Turbo, and she has laughingly applied it to herself. She can put an end to all of this, or she can let it continue. I don't sweat her, and I don't sweat anybody. I'm a lighthearted guy, and I know a joke when I see one. Coming from her, it's not a joke. It's a mockery of me. But consider the source. Then the credibility is gone. I will not sit idle while she does this. She is probably the only person on the board I have a problem with. And she brought it on herself by rejecting my honest attempts at friendship. Long live post #111

BTW, SOTK, I like the smily I saw in the shoutbox of the DJ. That was neato.

And Logos, Happy Birthday dude!!!!!!!!!!!!

And today is my wife's birthday. (may 13) She will be loved and showered with goodness ;)

SOTK

The Edge said:
I am light, man. But Erin does not mean it as a joke. She has openly declared war on me, and as long as she continues to sling her little childish attacks on me, I will continue to put her in her place.

I just don't think she sets the right image for a Bible Believing Christian to call herself a gossip queen. The Lord teaches us to stay away from gossip. If I have a problem with someone, I'll go to them, not gossip with my family about it. That is a name I gave her after she gossiped about me with Turbo, and she has laughingly applied it to herself. She can put an end to all of this, or she can let it continue. I don't sweat her, and I don't sweat anybody. I'm a lighthearted guy, and I know a joke when I see one. Coming from her, it's not a joke. It's a mockery of me. But consider the source. Then the credibility is gone. I will not sit idle while she does this. She is probably the only person on the board I have a problem with. And she brought it on herself by rejecting my honest attempts at friendship. Long live post #111

BTW, SOTK, I like the smily I saw in the shoutbox of the DJ. That was neato.

And Logos, Happy Birthday dude!!!!!!!!!!!!

And today is my wife's birthday. (may 13) She will be loved and showered with goodness ;)

She does mean it as a joke; albeit at your expense! :chuckle: She put "Gossip Queen" in quotation marks (I'm assuming) because you made the statement. She disagrees with your statement or judgement and is poking fun at it by calling herself that.

Listen, I like Erinmarie a lot. She and I have been friends since we both started posting here. Erinmarie hardly ever comes after someone and she only rebukes when she feels it is necessary and/or appropriate. All one has to do is look around TOL to see this. Erinmarie is lighthearted, loving, friendly, non-judgemental, accepting, and compassionate. Her posts are almost always kind and light. She hardly ever attacks anyone (I'm including atheists, agnostics, and pagans in this statement). You would probably be hard pressed to find anyone on TOL who knows her and pays attention to what she posts that would disagree with what I have written.

Now, given all of this, why do you think that she picked you to be a person that she felt needed to be rebuked? In other words, if she ever rebuked me, I would listen. She just doesn't do it often. I don't remember the exact problem with you two, but if I was you, I would reconsider what she said. Either that, or just drop it.

I'm glad you liked the smilie and I hope your wife has an excellent birthday! :)

In Christ,

SOTK

The Edge

BANNED
Banned
Thank you, but I disagree about Erin. We'll have to agree to disagree. When she attacked me, only Turbo stood by her side.

ShadowMaid

The Edge said:
Thank you, but I disagree about Erin. We'll have to agree to disagree. When she attacked me, only Turbo stood by her side.

Maybe because she was right and had plenty to debate with. :think:

When Clete debates with someone else, not everyone goes rushing to his side, because he has a great understanding of the Bible, and has plenty to debate with.

Turbo

Caped Crusader
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
The Edge said:
And you forgave her (supposedly) for having wronged you (allegedly).

Anyway, what you have said here simply is not true. You might want to review that thread.

Turbo

Caped Crusader
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
ShadowMaid said:
Maybe because she was right and had plenty to debate with. :think:

When Clete debates with someone else, not everyone goes rushing to his side, because he has a great understanding of the Bible, and has plenty to debate with.
:)
I remember that you quoted Erin's post and responded with: :BRAVO:

Turbo

Caped Crusader
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
The Edge said:
But she still has the responsibility to repent, and there's no evidence that she did.
Then you shouldn't have announced that you forgave her.

[jesus]Take heed to yourselves. If your brother sins against you, rebuke him; and if he repents, forgive him. [/jesus]Luke 17:3​

Mr. 5020

Turbo said:
Then you shouldn't have announced that you forgave her.

[jesus]Take heed to yourselves. If your brother sins against you, rebuke him; and if he repents, forgive him. [/jesus]Luke 17:3​
SMACK!