poll

poll

• yes

Votes: 5 55.6%
  • no

Votes: 4 44.4%

• Total voters

musterion

Of course. It is OK with me if mods want to delete it.
If Meshak thinks it is a noteworthy topic and wants to make a poll about it, I imagine that she can under the rules. But I am not a mod and don't make the rules.

If you didn't ask her to post the poll, it's probably not a problem.

What does "Christian - Other" mean, please?

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Mods,

Raco asked me to make a poll. I did not think it is such a big deal making poll. I don't even know how to make poll.

He gave instruction and I just followed it.

I am sure he did not think it was against rule because he asked about it in the other thread of his. And I don't think anyone answered his question.

I did not pretend to make poll myself because I am not even interested in his questions.

I just created a poll for him.

If it appears I am pretending to be someone else, it is because my English is not perfect.

I got tons of infractions why would I ask more to get myself into trouble?

People need to lighten up.

musterion

Mods,

Raco asked me to make a poll. I did not think it is such a big deal making poll. I don't even know how to make poll.

He gave instruction and I just followed it.

I just created a poll for him.

Thank you for telling the truth.

People need to lighten up.
Wny? Are you lawless? You're the one who has said for years that trinitarians are false Christians, refused to actually listen to us, so you've brought ALL of your infractions upon yourself.

Why should we now "lighten up" when you break TOL rules? Are you above the rules?

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Gros already did.

I was wondering when you'd be done.

If it turns out you did break a rule, are you going to tell Knight to "lighten up"? Will you confess it to God, or will you tell Him to "lighten up"?

I am telling you to lighten up. It seems you are only interested in banning people, not the thread or poll.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Thank you for telling the truth.

Wny? Are you lawless? You're the one who has said for years that trinitarians are false Christians, refused to actually listen to us, so you've brought ALL of your infractions upon yourself.

Why should we now "lighten up" when you break TOL rules? Are you above the rules?

suit yourself, whining and whining. You got what you want, I got reported.

good day.

musterion

I am telling you to lighten up.

Why? You just admitted you did wrong, but you keep pretending it's nothing. Rules are rules. You are not above the rules. None of us are.

It seems you are only interested in banning people, not the thread or poll.

I didn't report you, and the poll question is too vaguely worded to give a good answer.

musterion

Hi Musterion.
It was the closest thing I could find to Eastern Orthodox, one of the three main branches of mainstream Christianity (after Catholic and Protestant).

I see. There's at least one other here (the current one claims to be EO but sounds much more RC).

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Why? You just admitted you did wrong, but you keep pretending it's nothing. Rules are rules. You are not above the rules. None of us are.

I didn't report you, and the poll question is too vaguely worded to give a good answer.

I already said what I have to say. good day to you.

Everyone and Mods,

I make this poll for Raco because he asked me to and I did not think it was a problem.

I did not see why it was problem.

My thought was why not add one more since there are tons of threads here already. It seems it is important to him.

Anyway, just my two cents.

thank you.

Last edited:

musterion

Breaking a rule is one thing, especially if one didn't know it was a rule.

But Christ's people don't break rules and then say "hey, lighten up."

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I already said what I have to say. good day to you.

Everyone and Mods,

I make this poll for Raco because he asked me to and I did not think it was a problem.

I did not see why it was problem.

My thought was why not add one more since there are tons of threads here already. It seems it is important to him.

Anyway, just my two cents.

thank you.

Shame on you. You are so worldly.