Planned Parenthood Tries to Sneak America’s Largest Abortion Facility into Denver

coehling

Incidently, under my name TOL has me listed as a right wing zealot. I don't like that appellation. I prefer Christian zealot.
Right wing has the idea of relating conservative and liberal distinctions which are ideas based on man's morals and metaphysics. My background includes quality assurance which demands a standard set outside of the control of the user.

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
Crash, please. Under your name is the phrase "abortion is murder". Since my mother had a chemically induced abortion and I was born, I am living proof that abortion is NOT murder. Also, what happens when the pregnancy is past humans due date, but not past God's due date? After all, if he pays attention to even a hair on my head, I think He also knows about the moment of birth. What does Rom. 8:28 mean?
What would the Sheriff do in the case of the death of a deep sea diver who had his air hose disconnected? Would the Sheriff cite the accused for murder or for disconnecting a hose? What is State Law?
And again, do you know all registered bulldogs are surgically aborted because the pups have huge heads and the ***** has been selected to have a pelvis too small for normal birth? Is there a separation of body and soul in that occasion? Vets don't have a different dictionary from the rest of the world.
Attempted murder is no different than murder in the eyes of God.

And God does not know the specific due date of an unborn child, because it is not something that exists to be known. The number of hairs on your head do exist, and is knowable.

Did they intend to kill the diver when they disconnected the hose? Or did they at least know there was a diver on the other end of the hose?

Animals are not humans, so don't even try to play that game.

Incidently, under my name TOL has me listed as a right wing zealot. I don't like that appellation. I prefer Christian zealot.
Right wing has the idea of relating conservative and liberal distinctions which are ideas based on man's morals and metaphysics. My background includes quality assurance which demands a standard set outside of the control of the user.
You chose it. You can change it if you want. Just go to your User CP and then click on Edit Profile and choose a new position from the political spectrum.

coehling

Lighthouse, You are correct when you say abortion wil be considered murder by God. However that is only when it is done in order to murder the child. Abortions can be done to increase the probability of survival of either or both mother and child, as I indicated. To be more precise in terminology I would appreciate if everybody would use the prope adjective with abortion when writing or speaking. These are a few Adjectives in my medical dictionary: accidental, af4ebrile, complete, early, habitual, induced,

coehling

Lighthouse and Others, You are Correct when you say God will consider a "CRIMINAL" abortion as murder. But you notice I used an adjective before the noun abortion. That is to define 'what kind of'. Look in a medical dictionary and you will find other adjectives such as : accidental, ampullar, artificial, habitual, induced, infectious, natural, septic, threatened, therapeutic, vibrio, and others. Only criminal and maybe artificial would be considered murder by God, as that would be the intent. 'Therapeutic' abortions are done to save the life of the mother, because if not done both would die. I would consider a therapeutic abortion a case of self defense by the mother. And I note a criminal abortion would be a murder by God and His Word calls it by it's correct name MURDER. God proclaims He will send the perpetrator to Hell for murder, and I like to quote the word I expect God, in His absolute Justice, to use. That is my sole point and I am trying not to play word games.

Secondly, I think only God knows the real due date. He asks Job if he can tell when the antelope seeks the hills before the time of birth. He knows. Both my children were born 3 weeks off my wife's due date as determined by man. Both were normal and neither was put in an incubator. My use of the hair illustration was to indicate my God is aware of every little thing that happens or will happen.

Naturally the people on the boat knew a diver was at the other end of the hose. That is why they connected it up to the pump in the first place. my point was to indicate the State law defines the malicious death of a human is a murder. The method of murder is not a part of the law. The law doesn't care how. it only cares if. Cutting or unscrewing the hose is unimportant.

I am not trying to play any game by pointing out bitches are aborted. I am trying to point out the use of the word abortion without an adjective is too general and really has no meaning.

I am a Christian and the reason I save money is determined by my source of standards. Both save money for old age. but I do because the Bible says to "go to the ant thou sluggard........". The conservative says save for old age because you will be decrepit in old age and cannot supply your needs. I save to help Christians in need because James tells me to. Conservatives have no such command but might hoard it for themselves. Unfortunately even Christians do not distinguish between the motive for their actions.

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
Lighthouse and Others, You are Correct when you say God will consider a "CRIMINAL" abortion as murder. But you notice I used an adjective before the noun abortion. That is to define 'what kind of'. Look in a medical dictionary and you will find other adjectives such as : accidental, ampullar, artificial, habitual, induced, infectious, natural, septic, threatened, therapeutic, vibrio, and others. Only criminal and maybe artificial would be considered murder by God, as that would be the intent. 'Therapeutic' abortions are done to save the life of the mother, because if not done both would die. I would consider a therapeutic abortion a case of self defense by the mother. And I note a criminal abortion would be a murder by God and His Word calls it by it's correct name MURDER. God proclaims He will send the perpetrator to Hell for murder, and I like to quote the word I expect God, in His absolute Justice, to use. That is my sole point and I am trying not to play word games.
Killing the baby is murder. Delivering it alive, and trying to keep it alive is not. If it dies then, no murder has taken place.

Secondly, I think only God knows the real due date. He asks Job if he can tell when the antelope seeks the hills before the time of birth. He knows. Both my children were born 3 weeks off my wife's due date as determined by man. Both were normal and neither was put in an incubator. My use of the hair illustration was to indicate my God is aware of every little thing that happens or will happen.
God is not aware of every little thing that will happen. The Bible is clear on that. He's not even aware of everything that does happen, because He is sovereign enough to ignore things, if He so chooses. And the Bible has shown Him to do just that.

Naturally the people on the boat knew a diver was at the other end of the hose. That is why they connected it up to the pump in the first place. my point was to indicate the State law defines the malicious death of a human is a murder. The method of murder is not a part of the law. The law doesn't care how. it only cares if. Cutting or unscrewing the hose is unimportant.
So they would be charged with murder, but not with unhooking the hose. That is your point? You do realize that's an irrelevant point here, don't you?

I am not trying to play any game by pointing out bitches are aborted. I am trying to point out the use of the word abortion without an adjective is too general and really has no meaning.
When the term abortion is used most people recognize it as an abortion of an unborn child for no reason other than the child was not wanted by the biological parent. For the most part anyway.

However, most of us also know that a birth is technically an abortion of a pregnancy, as well. But since that isn't what any of us are talking about when we say abortion, and all of us know that, it's irrelevant.

I am a Christian and the reason I save money is determined by my source of standards. Both save money for old age. but I do because the Bible says to "go to the ant thou sluggard........". The conservative says save for old age because you will be decrepit in old age and cannot supply your needs. I save to help Christians in need because James tells me to. Conservatives have no such command but might hoard it for themselves. Unfortunately even Christians do not distinguish between the motive for their actions.
As long as you realize that those in need means those who cannot help themselves, you'll be fine. But if you just keep handing out money to the lazy, you aren't doing them any good.

And if you really want to help people, find them a job, or give them one, so they can earn some money. Hand outs are Satan's handiwork.

coehling

However God says he is aware of the Soul He gets when a baby dies (EX. 21 :25)

My point is if the Sheriff would charge the murderer with unhooking the hose, the judge would throw the case out becaue there is no law against unhooking a hose! That is why it is absolutely relevent.

The point of using murder rather than abortion in my case is I don't have authority to add the word abortion to the sixth Commandment. The Bible does not say: Thou shall not murder or abort, and I don't accept you or the supreme court can add it either. In the next paragraph you say "a birth is technically an abortion" which shows you know the difference in meanings.

BY the way, what is the status if the Doctor injects the baby with a salt solution and it dies. Then 3 days later the mother gives birth to a dead baby? The doctor wasn't there to cause the abortion. That is the merely the normal occurance of a habitual abortion of a dead fetus according to my dictionary. It used to be a common way of murdering the baby.

I know the other Bible passage of "those who WILL not work..... '

I've got to find out how to quote sections in blue.

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
However God says he is aware of the Soul He gets when a baby dies (EX. 21 :25)

My point is if the Sheriff would charge the murderer with unhooking the hose, the judge would throw the case out becaue there is no law against unhooking a hose! That is why it is absolutely relevent.

The point of using murder rather than abortion in my case is I don't have authority to add the word abortion to the sixth Commandment. The Bible does not say: Thou shall not murder or abort, and I don't accept you or the supreme court can add it either. In the next paragraph you say "a birth is technically an abortion" which shows you know the difference in meanings.

BY the way, what is the status if the Doctor injects the baby with a salt solution and it dies. Then 3 days later the mother gives birth to a dead baby? The doctor wasn't there to cause the abortion. That is the merely the normal occurance of a habitual abortion of a dead fetus according to my dictionary. It used to be a common way of murdering the baby.

I know the other Bible passage of "those who WILL not work..... '

I've got to find out how to quote sections in blue.
First off, "will not" and "cannot" are two different things.

And an abortion, in the way it is meant when we use it here, is murder, plain and simple. Any intentional killing of an unborn baby is murder. It is an abortion of life. Whether the pregnancy is aborted or not.

eveningsky339

People at anti-abortion rallies do love the concept of fire and brimstone, but unfortunately they have yet to realize that everyone commits sins just as bad as abortion almost every day.

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
People at anti-abortion rallies do love the concept of fire and brimstone, but unfortunately they have yet to realize that everyone commits sins just as bad as abortion almost every day.
And those people should also face the consequences of their heinous actions. People should pay for their crimes.