Planned Parenthood continues to propagate the abuse of our young girls.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
To say nothing of the fact that it is perfectly possibly (likely, even) that a thirteen-year-old can be coerced, frightened, manipulated, and misled into having an abortion. I'd say it is going too far in some of these cases to treat these girls as accessories to murder.

I think Planned Parenthood should be held to the same standard as any other doctor, hospital or health agency and require parental consent prior to any visit or treatment of a minor.

As a parent, I have always been required to sign for consent for even noninvasive procedures such as x-rays, dental exams, etc ...

Granite

Hall of Fame
I think Planned Parenthood should be held to the same standard as any other doctor, hospital or health agency and require parental consent prior to any visit or treatment of a minor.

As a parent, I have always been required to sign for consent for even noninvasive procedures such as x-rays, dental exams, etc ...

I absolutely agree. Why certain feminists believe that such an invasive medical procedure should be done to minors without parental consent is positively mind-blowing, to put it mildly.

C

cattyfan

The video was done as part of an investigation spearheaded by college students. The girl in the video is actually 18, posing as a 13 year-old. She was looking to expose PP for what it is.

The same investigators used a similar tactic, I believe in Washington state, wherein an 18 year-old girl posed as a 15 year-old who had been impregnated by her mother's 30 year-old boyfriend. The result was the same: PP advised her to lie. They did not report what was obviously abuse...the molestation of an under-age girl.

This is the same group that recorded a phone call in which a man claimed he wanted to donate money specifically to help black women get abortions...to reveal the racial angle to PP's activities.

It's a great investigation, and the students should be commended.

Granite

Hall of Fame
The video was done as part of an investigation spearheaded by college students. The girl in the video is actually 18, posing as a 13 year-old. She was looking to expose PP for what it is.

The same investigators used a similar tactic, I believe in Washington state, wherein an 18 year-old girl posed as a 15 year-old who had been impregnated by her mother's 30 year-old boyfriend. The result was the same: PP advised her to lie. They did not report what was obviously abuse...the molestation of an under-age girl.

This is the same group that recorded a phone call in which a man claimed he wanted to donate money specifically to help black women get abortions...to reveal the racial angle to PP's activities.

It's a great investigation, and the students should be commended.

Just to be clear, they or any other organization are required to report such abuse, correct? (And even if state law didn't bind them to this, human decency would.)

I ask because if this is a violation of state law, it'd be interesting to know how often PP broke the law and got a pass because of their clout and bogus reputation.

C

cattyfan

It is a state law. ALL health care officials are required to report if they even suspect abuse. Additionally, the nurse in Indiana adivised the patient to cross state lines to skirt state law. I believe that violates a federal statute of some kind, especially since it involves a minor.

Granite

Hall of Fame
It is a state law. ALL health care officials are required to report if they even suspect abuse. Additionally, the nurse in Indiana adivised the patient to cross state lines to skirt state law. I believe that violates a federal statute of some kind, especially since it involves a minor.

:think:

There's an expose waiting to happen here, catty. If the priority of an organization is to provide abortions at the expense of overriding health and legal concerns, you're essentially running a glorified version of the old back-alley routine. This puts a lie to most of PP's propaganda, of course. The unfortunate thing is that any attempt to curtail abortion's accessibility even if it means exposing another crime is treated as an attack on Roe as a whole.

Sad state of affairs.

Aimiel

I'm looking forward to the day when abortion itself is once again considered a crime. :thumb:

C

cattyfan

:think:

There's an expose waiting to happen here, catty. If the priority of an organization is to provide abortions at the expense of overriding health and legal concerns, you're essentially running a glorified version of the old back-alley routine. This puts a lie to most of PP's propaganda, of course. The unfortunate thing is that any attempt to curtail abortion's accessibility even if it means exposing another crime is treated as an attack on Roe as a whole.

Sad state of affairs.

And that's exactly it. Well stated.

P8ntrDan

Seeing stuff like this makes me so angry at abortionist scum, makes ya wanna go postal, if you know what I mean.

spider

I can't say I like it, but from what I can read here (I can't watch the video) I can understand how they think they're helping someone. You can't undo what's happened if someone is raped or molested, but if the only way to get help so that they can minimise the damage is to lie... sometimes that seems like the only way.

If parental consent is asked for, some parents will force the child to carry the pregnancy to term whether they want to or not. That's what people are afraid of.

C

cattyfan

I can't say I like it, but from what I can read here (I can't watch the video) I can understand how they think they're helping someone. You can't undo what's happened if someone is raped or molested, but if the only way to get help so that they can minimise the damage is to lie... sometimes that seems like the only way.

If parental consent is asked for, some parents will force the child to carry the pregnancy to term whether they want to or not. That's what people are afraid of.

So...you think telling a girl to lie about a grown man molesting her, then giving her directions to cross state lines for a major medical procedure (that kills a baby) is HELPING????? Your "solution" allows the girl to continue to live with the trauma of having been raped/molested without any kind of support or counseling, plus deal with the psychological and possible physical damage of an abortion, and allows the person who raped her to roam free, and in all likelihood, rape/molest someone else.

You are a complete idiot...and people like you are what I'M afraid of.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

Aborting an unborn baby that is the result of a rape or molestation is like applying a bandaide over a gaping wound rather than cleaning it out and sewing it up.

Children who are victims of rape or molestation need counseling and support. Also, by not reporting a rape or molestation to the authorities, the predator will remain free to victimize other children and teens.

An uninformed parent will not know that their child/teen should be monitored in case of infection or hemmoraging. IMO, the physical and mental health of a minor should always trump patient confidentiality.

nicholsmom

So Granite, Brum and you were incorrect in calling them "murderers"?

BTW - I've seen the same name-calling used by others - either they are or they aren't attempting to murder an innocent life. Which is it?

And against whom is she committing a bona fide crime? A girl who intends to kill her unborn child? :dizzy:

You care more about the nurse's failure to adhere to state law than about the girl's intent to murder her unborn child?

Let's call the thirteen yo girl what she is (or what she is trying to be) - a murderer.

Here we see a child who has already demonstrated for us her inabilty to discern right from wrong, the complete lack of protection from dirtbags by her father, and her willingness to be a victim. Should it surprise us to find that she is willing to also be victimized and exposed to further abuse and commit more wrongs this time with the complicity of PP instead of her parents? The child has been neglected in many ways, and is yet a child, so should be given help. Not help to commit a crime, not help to pimp her out to more pedophiles, not help to remain a victim; but help to learn what it is to take responsibility for her choices, to learn how to make good choices, to be able to discern right from wrong, and psychological help to heal the hurt to which she is oblivious right now. All of which CPS is incapable of providing, but all of which good, responsible neighbors are empowered to provide. We need to get to know the teenagers in our communities - we responsible ones should do all we can to influence the youth around us to good choices. Just a thought.

Granite

Hall of Fame

Understood, but we're talking about aiding and abetting sexual abuse of a child. Surely you can't condone that, no matter what the circumstances.

Aimiel

The aide who counselled this girl has her conscience seared as with a hot iron, or else she would have done all she could to prosecute the pedophile. It is very disturbing, wondering how many others there are just like her. A sad state of affairs indeed. :nono: