ECT "PISTEUO", the secret of the universe....

Faither

BANNED
Banned
You reveal your ignorance of scripture. I cannot enlighten your blind eyes.

I won't address any Scripture with you until you show that it's yours to talk about first. But all I seem to be doing is chacing you all over the place trying to get you to stand on what your presenting.

Are you going to address the concerns I presented to you in my last post to you ?

MennoSota

I won't address any Scripture with you until you show that it's yours to talk about first. But all I seem to be doing is chacing you all over the place trying to get you to stand on what your presenting.

Are you going to address the concerns I presented to you in my last post to you ?
I have addressed everything as it relates to pisteuo. You simply have a corrupt understanding and you are incapable, at this moment, of seeing your error. It is of no value to continue this conversation. May God open your eyes.

Faither

BANNED
Banned
I have addressed everything as it relates to pisteuo. You simply have a corrupt understanding and you are incapable, at this moment, of seeing your error. It is of no value to continue this conversation. May God open your eyes.

Okay , I can't stop you from yourself . But I would give anything to have someone show the errors in my understandings , so that I I may know Him better. That is what your walking away from.

Think about the problems I've pointed out with your understanding , we are all learning.

MennoSota

Okay , I can't stop you from yourself . But I would give anything to have someone show the errors in my understandings , so that I I may know Him better. That is what your walking away from.

Think about the problems I've pointed out with your understanding , we are all learning.
Great. May God open your blinded eyes.

Faither

BANNED
Banned
The Greek word "pisteuo". Probably the most important word that we will ever hear as called out ones. I consider this word to be the "secret of the universe". Because one day, God will reveal the importance of "pisteuo," and everyone will know it was right there in front of us all the time.

I beat this drum of "pisteuo ", because without actively exercising "pisteuo", no one can have the relationship with Christ that the NT talks about. An indwelling Holy Spirit, being in Christ, having Gods nature flowing through us, the word of God being ours to look at like a mirror, the mind of Christ, to be able to have that continual praying without ceasing. Without "pisteuo," none of these things will come to pass.

With those things said, what exactly is "pisteuo?"

"Pisteuo" is the Greek word, a verb, that's corresponds with the Greek word, a noun, "pistis".

When pistis and pisteuo were translated into the English texts, Pistis is where we get our word
"faith", the noun, was no problem. But when the translators tried to find an English word for "pisteuo," there was none. Pisteuo is a verb, An act, based upon a belief, sustained by confidence. The specific act that the Greek word pisteuo needed to translate to English is, the vines: "A personal surrender to Him, and a life inspired by such surrender." The Strongs: "Pisteuo means not just to believe, but to be persuaded, to trust, to place confidence in, signifies reliance upon, not mere credence, hence it is translated "commit unto," "commit to ones trust,"Be commited unto".

Pisteuo is the word that describes, encompasses, and teaches us what NT saving Faith is. We should have had the words faither, faithing, and to faithe, for the translators to use when translating pisteuo into English. But only because they had no other choice, they had to go with believer, believing, and to believe. The word pisteuo and it's English mistranslations are used over 250 times in the NT. The words believer, believing, and to believe are only one third of what Nt saving Faith is. And building an understanding on any of these three words is not NT saving Faith.

Bumped for iron to sharpen iron .

Faither

BANNED
Banned
The Greek word "pisteuo". Probably the most important word that we will ever hear as called out ones. I consider this word to be the "secret of the universe". Because one day, God will reveal the importance of "pisteuo," and everyone will know it was right there in front of us all the time.

I beat this drum of "pisteuo ", because without actively exercising "pisteuo", no one can have the relationship with Christ that the NT talks about. An indwelling Holy Spirit, being in Christ, having Gods nature flowing through us, the word of God being ours to look at like a mirror, the mind of Christ, to be able to have that continual praying without ceasing. Without "pisteuo," none of these things will come to pass.

"Pisteuo" is the Greek word, a verb, that's corresponds with the Greek word, a noun, "pistis".

When pistis and pisteuo were translated into the English texts, Pistis is where we get our word
"faith", the noun, was no problem. But when the translators tried to find an English word for "pisteuo," there was none. Pisteuo is a verb, An act, based upon a belief, sustained by confidence. The specific act that the Greek word pisteuo needed to translate to English is, the vines: "A personal surrender to Him, and a life inspired by such surrender." The Strongs: "Pisteuo means not just to believe, but to be persuaded, to trust, to place confidence in, signifies reliance upon, not mere credence, hence it is translated "commit unto," "commit to ones trust,"Be commited unto".

Pisteuo is the word that describes, encompasses, and teaches us what NT saving Faith is. We should have had the words faither, faithing, and to faithe, for the translators to use when translating pisteuo into English. But only because they had no other choice, they had to go with believer, believing, and to believe. The word pisteuo and it's English mistranslations are used over 250 times in the NT. The words believer, believing, and to believe are only one third of what Nt saving Faith is. And building an understanding on any of these three words is not NT saving Faith.

For anyone just seeking information to know about how we start a relationship with Christ , this thread gives a basic understanding of how Faith and faithing must be applied.

Cross Reference

"I have been crucified with Christ. It is no longer I who live, but Christ who lives in me. And the life I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me." Galatians 2:20 (ESV)

"I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me." Galatians 2:20 (KJV)

Which of the above verses is the most accurate representation of Paul's personality; establishes his persona?

Faither

BANNED
Banned

This is a thread specifically about " pisteuo " and the Salvation process . Please stick to the topic of this thread .

Only post replies that pertain to the facts found in the OP .

Cross Reference

This is a thread specifically about " pisteuo " and the Salvation process . Please stick to the topic of this thread .

Only post replies that pertain to the facts found in the OP .

I believe I am and your "expertise" on the subject of "faith" or "Faithering" should be able to allow your capability to recognize that..

Faither

BANNED
Banned
I believe I am and your "expertise" on the subject of "faith" or "Faithering" should be able to allow your capability to recognize that..

You and I have already discussed this . You stand on the fact that Faith and faithing come from obedience , I don't !

Does that mean because I don't agree with you that your going to make it impossible to discuss this with anyone else ?

Faither

BANNED
Banned

Bumped for those serious about Faith and faithing ...

Cross Reference

[
You and I have already discussed this . You stand on the fact that Faith and faithing come from obedience , I don't !

Does that mean because I don't agree with you that your going to make it impossible to discuss this with anyone else ?

Point me to where you EVER discussed those 2 verses with me. Actually, I don't believe can and are simply obfuscating [per usual] my invite..!! . . as in, 'no guts'.

Faither

BANNED
Banned

I'm only discussing pisteuo with you !

The fact that you don't understand , accept , or fulfill the Greek word the authors used to direct us into Christ , pisteuo , means you are still at the very start of the Salvation journey.

Hence , because you have yet to start and faithe into Christ , His Spirit , His Word , and His promises to those who are faithing into Him are not yours "yet " !

This is why you must first have a solid understanding of what Faith and faithing are " first " , then you'll be ready for the next step .

Until that happens , the only purpose Scripture is providing for you is to hide behind .

I do think you have been called out , drawn by the Father. But you have demonstrated you enjoy misrepresenting , name-calling , harassment , and disobedience , much more than you desire to be in Christ . Only you can change that , it's changed by pisteuo !

Faither

BANNED
Banned
I'm only discussing pisteuo with you !

The fact that you don't understand , accept , or fulfill the Greek word the authors used to direct us into Christ , pisteuo , means you are still at the very start of the Salvation journey.

Hence , because you have yet to start and faithe into Christ , His Spirit , His Word , and His promises to those who are faithing into Him are not yours "yet " !

This is why you must first have a solid understanding of what Faith and faithing are " first " , then you'll be ready for the next step .

Until that happens , the only purpose Scripture is providing for you is to hide behind .

I do think you have been called out , drawn by the Father. But you have demonstrated you enjoy misrepresenting , name-calling , harassment , and disobedience , much more than you desire to be in Christ . Only you can change that , it's changed by pisteuo !

Bumped for Cross reference .