ECT Philippians 1:10 KJV-"..things that are excellent.."-things that differ/contrasts

DAN P

This OP should have been left in the trash, where it belongs.

Plus it goes against TOL rules, in its length.

JohnW shows disrespect for the Word of God, which contains NO conflicts nor contradictions.

:down: to the entire thing . . .

Hi nang , the Greek word EXCELLANT / DIAPHHERO is a Translaitered word with many meaning and here it means the following :

#1 , to be of more value

#2 , be better

#3 , differ

And its parrallel verse is 2 Tim 2:15

The more value is the MYSTERY that PAUL wrote in Rom 16:25 and 26 !!

dan p

Nang

TOL Subscriber
Hi nang , the Greek word EXCELLANT / DIAPHHERO is a Translaitered word with many meaning and here it means the following :

#1 , to be of more value

#2 , be better

#3 , differ

And its parrallel verse is 2 Tim 2:15

The more value is the MYSTERY that PAUL wrote in Rom 16:25 and 26 !!

dan p

Bah . .

I cannot trust spiritual conclusions drawn by any who cannot even spell "transliterated."

john w

Hall of Fame

JohnW shows disrespect for the Word of God, which contains NO conflicts nor contradictions.

Like your satanic Calvinism, you evil witch?

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Bah . .

I cannot trust spiritual conclusions drawn by any who cannot even spell "transliterated."

Is that what GOD says, Nang ?????? Don't trust them unless they know how to spell "transliterated" ????
You're losing it.
The depths of your darkness has no bounds.

DAN P

Bah . .

Hi and just threw that in , and you caught it , not really !!

Hoping that my new LEN in my eye will catch though errors , ESPECIALLY , SINE YOY WILL DEBUCK what the Greek EXCELLENT really means !!

dan p

oatmeal

How/ Why I became a "Dispensationalist: When I discovered that the gospel that saved me, the gospel/goodnews of Christ, 1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV, was never preached by the Lord Jesus Christ, nor the disciples, as a basis for justification, in Matthew-John, at least prior to the dbr, despite objections, protests, wines, grunts, snorts...... to the contrary. The LORD God showed me yes, the conflicting doctrines/instructions within the Holy Bible, which are cleared up by rightly dividing the word of truth, paying attention to whom the LORD God is addressing, when, considering what proceeded it, and what followed/follows, and paying attention to details, since the book, is a book of precise details. When I was first introduced to 2 Timothy 2:15 KJV, I compiled a list of these conflicting doctrines/instructions, The below are a few samples of these differences, which do not even address the "Big Picture", i.e., the main division in the Holy Bible, i.e., the prophetic program vs. the mystery program. I provide merely to stress what "moved me" towards the "seeing" plea of Paul in Ephesians 3:9 KJV.

To wit:

"seek ye first the kingdom of God" Mt. 6:33 KJV, Luke 12:31 KJV: To seek for something, by definition, means to look for it. One would not be seeking the kingdom of God unless one was not presently in it.

vs.

Col. 1:12-13 KJV; 1 Thes. 2:12 KJV; Eph. 3:20 KJV, Eph. 2:6 KJV, Philippians 3:20 KJV: Respective members of the boc are already counted as citizens of heaven, although it's manifestation is not yet present. 2 Cor. 5:20 KJV: An ambassador represents his "boss" in a foreign country; citizenship in that country(heaven) is a prerequisite to ambassadorship.

"And Jesus said unto them, Verily I say unto you, That ye which have followed me, in the regeneration when the Son of man shall sit in the throne of his glory, ye also shall sit upon twelve thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel." Mt. 19:28 JV, Luke 22:30 KJV, Rev. 21:14 KJV

"And I will restore thy judges as at the first, and thy counsellors as at the beginning: afterward thou shalt be called, The city of righteousness, the faithful city." Isaiah 1:26 KJV

vs.

"Do ye not know that the saints shall judge the world? and if the world shall be judged by you, are ye unworthy to judge the smallest matters? Know ye not that we shall judge angels? how much more things that pertain to this life?" 1 Cor. 6:2-3 KJV

The Lord Jesus Christ's throne:

"And he said unto her, What wilt thou? She saith unto him, Grant that these my two sons may sit, the one on thy right hand, and the other on the left, in thy kingdom." Mt. 20:21 KJV

"To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne." Rev. 3:21 KJV

vs.

God the Father's throne:

"Which he wrought in Christ, when he raised him from the dead, and set him at his own right hand in the heavenly places," Eph. 1:20 KJV

"Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ:." Eph. 1:3 KJV

"And hath raised us up together, and made us sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus..." Eph. 2:6 KJV

=Members of the Body of Christ will with the Lord Jesus Christ in the heavenlies upon God the Father's throne, but kingdom members will sit upon the Lord Jesus Christ's throne on earth.

"But against any of the children of Israel shall not a dog move his tongue, against man or beast: that ye may know how that the LORD doth put a difference between the Egyptians and Israel." Exodus 11:7 KJV

"... I am the LORD your God, which have separated you from other people." Lev. 20:24 KJV

"For thou art an holy people unto the LORD thy God: the LORD thy God hath chosen thee to be a special people unto himself, above all people that are upon the face of the earth." Deut. 7:6 KJV

vs.

"For there is no difference between the Jew and the Greek: for the same Lord over all is rich unto all that call upon him." Romans 10:12 JV

"Where there is neither Greek nor Jew, circumcision nor uncircumcision, Barbarian, Scythian, bond nor free: but Christ is all, and in all." Col. 3:11 KJV

"Where there is neither Greek nor Jew, circumcision nor uncircumcision, Barbarian, Scythian, bond nor free: but Christ is all, and in all." Gal. 3:28 KJV

"For we are made partakers of Christ, if we hold the beginning of our confidence stedfast unto the end..." Hebrews 3:14 KJV

vs.

"For we are members of his body, of his flesh, and of his bones." Eph. 5:30 KJV; Romans 12:5 KJV; 1 Cor. 6:15 KJV, 1 Cor.12:12 KJV, 1 Cor. 12:27 KJV; Col. 1:12-14 KJV

sell all/foresake all/leave all: command given- Mt. 19:21 KJV; Mk. 10: 21 KJV;Luke 12:33 KJV, Luke 18:22 ,KJV/command obeyed-Mt. 19:27 KJV; Mk. 10:28 KJV; Luke 5:11 KJV, Luke 18:28 KJV; Acts 2:44-45 KJV, Acts 4:32- 34 KJV(after Calvary)/penalty for disobedience-death Acts 5:1-11 KJV

principle: "... all things common..."- Acts 2:44 KJV, Acts 4:32-34 KJV, Acts 3:6 V. The Lord Jesus Christ promised that His Father would provide everything during the apostle's/disciple's ministry, both prior to and after Calvary.

vs.

principle: private enterprise-"....every man according to his ability...." Acts 11:29 KJV

(The Lord Jesus Christ promised that His Father would provide everything during the apostle's/disciple's ministry, both prior to and after Calvary. Notice the change: from "having favour with all the people"(Acts 2:47 KJV), to "there was a great persecution against the church which was at Jerusalem"(Acts 8:1 KJV), and relief is sent to the poor saints(Acts 11:29 KJV, 1 Cor. 16:1-3 KJV)

"But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you." John 14:26 KJV

"But ye have an unction from the Holy One, and ye know all things......But the anointing which ye have received of him abideth in you, and ye need not that any man teach you: but as the same anointing teacheth you of all things, and is truth, and is no lie, and even as it hath taught you, ye shall abide in him." 1 John 2:20 KJV, 1 John 2:27 KJV

"And they shall teach no more every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the LORD: for they shall all know me, from the least of them unto the greatest of them, saith the LORD: for I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more." Jer. 31:34 KJV

(see also Mt. 10:19 KJV; Mk. 13:11 KJV; Luke 12:11-12 KJV, Luke 21:14-15 KJV; John 16:13 KJV).

vs.

"Study...." 2 Timothy 2:15 KJV; Col. 2:7 KJV, Col. 3:16 KJV; Titus 1:9 KJV; 1 Tim. 2:7 KJV, 1 Tim. 1:3 KJV; 2 Tim. 1:11 KJV; Gal. 6:6 KJV

Instructions for the sick: Acts 19:11-12 KJV; James 5:14-15 KJV

vs.

Instructions for the sick: 2 Cor. 12:9-10 KJV, 2 Cor.11:30 KJV, 2 Cor.12:5 KJV; 1 Timothy 5:23 KJV

"Therefore being a prophet, and knowing that God had sworn with an oath to him, that of the fruit of his loins, according to the flesh, he would raise up Christ to sit on his throne..." Acts 2:30 KJV

vs.

"Who was delivered for our offences, and was raised again for our justification." Romans 4:25 KJV

"Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends. Ye are my friends, if ye do whatsoever I command you." John 15:13-14 KJV

vs.

"For when we were yet without strength, in due time Christ died for the ungodly........For if, when we were enemies, we were reconciled to God by the death of his Son, much more, being reconciled, we shall be saved by his life." Romans 5:6-10 KJV

"....give his life a ransom for many." Mt. 20:28 KJV, Mark 10:45 KJV

vs.

"Who gave himself a ransom for all, to be testified in due time." 1 Tim. 2:6 KJV

The kingdom: set up suddenly, violently by force: Daniel 2:44 KJV; Jer. 33:15 KJV; Mt. 11:12 KJV, Mt. 24:27 KJV; Mal. 3:1 KJV; Is. 11:4 KJV, Is. 19:1 KJV; John 6:15 KJV; Revelation/a literal, eternal kingdom, in which location is earth: Deut. 11:21 KJV........(to many references)/eartthly kingdom promised only to Israel: 2 Sam. 7:12-16 KJV; Jer. 30:4-12 KJV; Luke 1:32 KJV, Luke 12:32 KJV; Mt. 21:43 KJV, Mt. 25:34 KJV; Acts 3:19-21 KJV-"That your days may be multiplied, and the days of your children, in the land which the LORD sware unto your fathers to give them, as the days of heaven upon the earth." Deut. 11:21 KJV/prepared from the foundation of the world: Mt. 13:35, 25:34; Luke 11:50, and spoken about since the world began: Luke 1:68-70 KJV; Acts 3:21-24 KJV/Jesus Christ is "King of the Jews". "King of Israel"(too many references)/waiting for a kingdom: Hebrews 12:28 KJV/ believers' relationship: king-subject-servant/an outward, earthly, political organization to be set up/ushering in of the kingdom will be preceded by wrath and tribulation(too many references)/"having received the kingdom"(Luke 19:15 KJV), enter into the kingdom of heaven"(Mt. 18:3 KJV), "inherit the kingdom"(Mt. 25:34 KJV)

vs.

The church, the body of Christ: is being built up gradually- a process: 1 Cor. 3:9-11 KJV; Col. 2:7 KJV; Eph. 2:20-22 KJV/location is heavenly places: Eph. 1:3 KJV, Eph. 1:10 KJV, Eph. 1:20 KJV, Eph. 2:6 KJV; Philiippians 1:3 KJV, Philippians 1:20 KJV; Col. 1:5 JV, Col. 3:1-4 KJV; 2 Cor. 5:20 KJV; 1 Cor. 6:3 KJV/chosen in Him before the foundation of the world: Eph. 1:4 KJV; 2 Tim. 1:9 KJV; 1 Cor. 2:7 KJV, and kept secret, hidden, since the world began: Romans 16:25 KJV; Eph. 3:5 KJV, Eph. 3:9 KJV; Col. 1:26 KJV; 1 Cor. 2:7 KJV/ called: a house- 1 Tim. 3:15 KJV, a temple-1 Cor. 3:16-17 KJV, 1 Cor. 6:19 KJV; Eph. 2:22 KJV; a building-1 Cor. 3:9 JV; but never called a kingdom/Jesus Christ is "the head of the body": Eph. 1:22 KJV, Eph. 4:15 KJV, Eph. 5:23 KJV; Col. 1:18 KJV, Col. 2:19 KJV/looking "for that blessed hope": Titus 2:13 KJV; 1 Thes. 1:10 KJV, 1 Thes. 2:19 KJV; Romans 8:11 KJV, Romans 8:23 KJV; /believers' relationship:head/member: Romans 12:4-5 JV; 1 Cor. 6:15 KJV, 1 Cor. 12:12-27 KJV; Eph. 4:25 KJV, Eph. 5:30-32 KJV=a joint union /an invisible, spiritual organism to be "caught up"/members of the body of Christ have been delivered from the wrath to come: Romans 5:9 KJV; 1 Thes. 1:10 KJV, 1 Thes. 4:13-5:11 KJV; Gal. 1:4 KJV/no such language as "receive the church", "enter the church", "inherit the church"...

"And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams..." Acts 2:17 KJV

vs.

"This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come. For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good, Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God; Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away." 2 Tim. 3:1-5 KJV

Israel receives the entire kingdom program through the disposition of angels: Deut. 33:2 KJV; Psalms 68:17 KJV; Acts 7:53 KJV; Gal. 3:19 KJV; Luke 1:19-20 KJV; Acts 1:10-11 KJV; Hebrews 2:2 KJV/John receives the Apocalypse through the administration of an angel: Rev. 1:1 KJV

vs.

The body of Christ judges( in the sense of administration) the angelic realm: 1 Cor. 6:3 KJV/The body of Christ is seated equally with the Lord Jesus Christ=has authority over the angelic realm: Eph. 1:20 KJV, eph. 1:23 KJV, Eph. 2:6 KJV; Philippians 3:20 KJV/The body of Christ has a teaching ministry to the angels: Eph. 3:10 KJV

"
"But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed." Galatians 1:8 KJV

vs.

"And I saw another angel fly in the midst of heaven, having the everlasting gospel to preach unto them that dwell on the earth, and to every nation, and kindred, and tongue, and people..." Rev. 14:6 KJV

And on, and on.....

I know, I know.....It all says the same thing, my dear, misguided, bible chopping, bible stripping, cherry picker, MAD/dispie wacko, John W............We will pray for you.....

Cricket....cricket......cricket....

I encourage adding to the list.

John W.

Though I did not read your entire post, I am glad to see that you have reached the conclusion that you did.

There are differences in doctrine according the dispensation or administration that God sets up for what period of time He sets up.

We can find differences between the garden of Eden and the administrations that follow. We see a difference in the time between the garden and the written law of Moses.

We can see Jesus Christ fulfilling the law so that we no longer being under the law makes sense for we fulfill the law, not by the letter, but by spirit and love. Romans 13:10, II Corinthians 3:6

Likewise we see that the event in I Thessalonians 4:13-18 differs from the the return spoken of in Acts 1:11 and in the gospels for in Acts, Jesus was taken up from the ground up and thus will return and touch down, his feet will be on the earth for it to be in like manner. However in Thes we meet the Lord in the air.

If there are no doctrinal changes/improvements as the result of Jesus Christ's life, death, resurrection, ascension, seating at the right hand of God and his giving the gift of the Holy Spirit, then what did Jesus Christ accomplish? The answer would have to be nothing. His dying for our sins meant nothing if nothing changed!

Last edited:

john w

Hall of Fame

Thanks for the compiment, Endora!!!!!An "un-elect" one, child of the devil, not approving of me!!!! Thanks again, you vile piece of trash/dung!!!!
the Word of God, which contains NO conflicts nor contradictions.

That is what your church SOF says, wicked "woman"/man, not the bible, biblical buffoon, who rarely reads this "Word of God," much less studies it, and can't touch me, biblically, as her "Word of God" is buried, under her church SOF, "Reformed Articles," Calvinist books/crap.........and would not know the difference between the book of Amos, and "Amos and Andy."

Get "elected," wicked Clavinist/Calvinist devil child.

john w

Hall of Fame
JohnW abuses Holy Scripture and commits blasphemy doing so.

Stumped me there, Endora.

Let me guess...."Bah!!!," mutters "un-elect" Witchie Poo Nag, or puppet Mr. Nag, as he is controlled by her purse strings.

john w

Hall of Fame

Thanks for the compiment, Endora!!!!!An "un-elect" one, child of the devil, not approving of me!!!! Thanks again, you vile piece of trash/dung!!!!

That is what your church SOF says, wicked "woman"/man, not the bible, biblical buffoon, who rarely reads this "Word of God," much less studies it, and can't touch me, biblically, as her "Word of God" is buried, under her church SOF, "Reformed Articles," Calvinist books/crap.........and would not know the difference between the book of Amos, and "Amos and Andy."

There are contradictions, if one refuses to rightly divides the word of truth, despute your satanic grunts, in opposition; however, idiots like you, clowns, spin contradictions, that even 5 year old's can see, since you think, "Well, my 'the church' SOF says there are no contradictions, so, I will be just fine, you see, well, uh, urr..."

Get "elected," wicked Clavinist/Calvinist devil child.