Personhood Signatures Submitted!

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
DENVER, Colorado - Kristi Burton of Colorado for Equal Rights, along with a hundred of their 1,100 volunteers, delivered dozens of boxes containing 131,245 personhood signatures to the Colorado Secretary of State! That's 55,000 more than required by law to get the Personhood amendment on the November ballot!

"This is historic," said Colorado Right To Life president Joe Riccobono. "For the first time in any state, in forty years, pro-lifers are forcing a statewide opportunity to declare the personhood, and therefore, the right to life, of unborn children." A dozen reporters attending including from Denver's TV stations 4, 7, 9 and 31, and print journalists from the Colorado Statesman, Associated Press, Denver Post, and the Rocky Mountain News.

Colorado governing officials present included state senators and representatives Scott Renfro, Kevin Lundberg, Kent Lambert and Dave Schultheis; and Ted Harvey circulated a petition himself and turned in many signatures and presented the case for personhood in the campaign's national conference call at 7 p.m. A number of Planned Parenthood staffers came to the event and clapped with the crowd in hopes of blending in; then when two more showed up, a pro-life volunteer said to them, "the Planned Parenthood section is in the back, on the left."

Pro-life heroes like Audrey Dobson, Andrea Jaracz, Annie Gillespie, Lolita Hanks, Susan Sutherland, Jennifer Mason, Deborah Burton, Leslie Hanks, and so many more were there to celebrate and commit themselves to educating people about the truth! Mark Hotaling of the Christian Coalition of Colorado, a great, principled Christian ministry, was wonderfully encouraging as were campaign director Keith Mason, volunteer coordinator Cal Zastrow, amendment co-sponsor Mike Burton, and so many others at the Victory Rally and press conference! Some speakers like powerful speaker Lori Goebel made it clear that pro-lifers should stop regulating abortion, and stop supporting laws that end with, "and then you can kill the baby," and commit ourselves to declaring personhood and upholding the God-given right to life!

source....
Colorado Right to Life.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Go Colorado

Go Colorado

Now that's what I call noteworthy news. It's the first I have heard of it but I'll be watching for the results. Lived in the Denver area for twelve years. Had to move after lay-off in 1992.

Aimiel

I was really praying for this one to pass. I do believe that God will see fit to answer our prayers for making murdering the unborn a crime once again. Please don't stop praying and pleading with God for America's honor.

Granite

Hall of Fame
The results on 48 shouldn't surprise anyone...abortion is legal because Americans want it to be.

Maximeee

Death2impiety's Wife
Gold Subscriber
Even though it didn't pass, I rejoice. 550000 people voted "yes" on 48!! That's so many! One day, we will get a ban on abortion and protect out unborn!

drbrumley

Even though it didn't pass, I rejoice. 550000 people voted "yes" on 48!! That's so many! One day, we will get a ban on abortion and protect out unborn!

That 550,000 is more than Holland's population isn't it? Just messin with ya. I share your sentiment.

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Out of the approximately 1.5 million people who voted amendment 48 down, I wonder how many of them were Christians. What pabulum are their pastors teaching them?