ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
It is a just law, one that makes absolute sense

it's simply a law that makes sense.

Drink driving should be an offence

those caught over the limit should be punished for it

It's a law based on sound reason

Right, I understand that that's your position

In this discussion, in the context of the discussion I was having with Chair, yours is the position of an emotional child.

Toddle on and leave the adults the floor, won't you?

Arthur Brain

:yawn: emotional

:sigh: every post you make further proves my point

Except you never had a point and as is usual for you, this is sheer projection. Passive aggressive behaviour can be fascinating to watch sometimes because often it resembles a child like petulance, much like when you used to stalk TH and flame out when he would constantly best you in debate. To the point where you were so silly as to challenge him on his obvious lawyer credentials. It was cringe worthy.

Now that was retarded...

Arthur Brain

It was.

It was a scenario that I was using to illustrate a point I was making in a conversation I was having with Chair.

You might have used the event to try and illustrate a point but don't deny that you've driven while drunk. If it was simply a scenario then you had a loooong time to say so and didn't. So yes, you dove home while drunk.

Stop doing it.

:thumb:

Arthur Brain

Right, I understand that that's your position

In this discussion, in the context of the discussion I was having with Chair, yours is the position of an emotional child.

Toddle on and leave the adults the floor, won't you?

It's the position of the law, one that is based on sound reason and logic so of course I agree with it. Drink driving costs lives therefore it should be a criminal offence. Obviously it follows on from that that if you're caught driving over the limit by the cops that you should be arrested and charged with an offence. You're driving a vehicle where your judgement and reaction are impaired which is how accidents happen. That you haven't had one yet is entirely irrelevant. So, it's entirely just for you to be punished and charged for engaging in completely irresponsible behaviour. Simple logic.

As to the latter then this sort of projection doesn't work for you and while you use the word "retarded" as a rather feeble insult it actually applies to you in the true sense of the word.

Obsessively stalking posters on an internet forum is not normal, it's retarded. Challenging a poster who's credentials were obvious to all and sundry and had no reason to lie on pain of a permanent ban for the "loser" is not normal, it's retarded, even more so when it was a bet you couldn't possibly have won. The childish flame outs? Again, retarded.

Best to quit while you're behind when calling anyone else on this forum emotionally stunted because your history on here betrays you.

Oh, and don't drink and drive!

ok doser

It's the position of the law, one that is based on sound reason and logic so of course I agree with it. Drink driving costs lives therefore it should be a criminal offence. Obviously it follows on from that that if you're caught driving over the limit by the cops that you should be arrested and charged with an offence. You're driving a vehicle where your judgement and reaction are impaired which is how accidents happen. That you haven't had one yet is entirely irrelevant. So, it's entirely just for you to be punished and charged for engaging in completely irresponsible behaviour. Simple logic.

As to the latter then this sort of projection doesn't work for you and while you use the word "retarded" as a rather feeble insult it actually applies to you in the true sense of the word.

Obsessively stalking posters on an internet forum is not normal, it's retarded. Challenging a poster who's credentials were obvious to all and sundry and had no reason to lie on pain of a permanent ban for the "loser" is not normal, it's retarded, even more so when it was a bet you couldn't possibly have won. The childish flame outs? Again, retarded.

Best to quit while you're behind when calling anyone else on this forum emotionally stunted because your history on here betrays you.

Oh, and don't drink and drive!

That's nice

Toddle along now little child.

Arthur Brain

That's nice

Toddle along now little child.

But that's you. The posters you refer to as such are simply normal. You aren't and your irrational and childish behaviour through the years underlines that. Where it comes to emotional growth, you are quite literally retarded.

Arthur Brain

Exactly. It is called "statistics". You stop people from driving drunk because they are much more likely to harm somebody. You don't wait till after the accident. You will be arrested for behavior that endangers others. If you actually killed somebody- then the punishment would be far worse. Society prohibits certain types of behavior because they pose a high risk to others.

This really destroyed any opposing argument.

:up:

ok doser

But that's you. The posters you refer to as such are simply normal. You aren't and your irrational and childish behaviour through the years underlines that. Where it comes to emotional growth, you are quite literally retarded.

That's nice.

Toddle along now, little child :wave:

ok doser

Exactly. It is called "statistics". You stop people from driving drunk because they are much more likely to harm somebody. You don't wait till after the accident. You will be arrested for behavior that endangers others. If you actually killed somebody- then the punishment would be far worse. Society prohibits certain types of behavior because they pose a high risk ...

Statistically speaking, young black men are more apt to get in trouble with the law, commit crimes, commit violent acts including murder. Young black men are much more likely to harm somebody.

Should young black men be punished for being statistically more likely to cause harm to others?

If not why not?

chair

Last edited:

quip

BANNED
Banned
Statistically speaking, young black men are more apt to get in trouble with the law, commit crimes, commit violent acts including murder. Young black man are much more likely to harm people.

Should young black men be punished for being statistically more likely to cause harm to others?

If not why not?

You're thinking like a white cop again?
- BLM -

quip

BANNED
Banned
It's such a feeble argument isn't it? One that smacks of desperation too. People should only be arrested when they've committed a crime, obviously, drink driving being one.

Well....the only crime I can see doser referencing is the crime of being black! :idunno:

quip

BANNED
Banned
Like I said, feeble...

indeed....though interesting in itself that he even went there: White privileged interpretation or alternately what used to be termed as being an Oreo cookie. (doser hinted at being black in a long ago thread....whether he was serious or not only doser may clear up.)

Arthur Brain

indeed....though interesting in itself that he even went there: White privileged interpretation or alternately what used to be termed as being an Oreo cookie. (doser hinted at being black in a long ago thread....whether he was serious or not only doser may clear up.)

Though not altogether unexpected...

Hmm, first I've heard on the latter.