Perfect love casts out fear.

Epoisses

The following verse will help others as we love them to Christ they way God wants us to.

1 John 4:18 NASB - There is no fear in love; but perfect love casts out fear, because fear involves punishment, and the one who fears is not perfected in love.

Love is the character of God himself or his name. The love of God was actually revealed in the same book as the Law. In Exodus 34 the LORD revealed his name to Moses and there were seven attributes to his character, technically there were eight but two are repeated. God's love is a perfect blend of compassion, grace, patience, mercy, truth, forgiveness and vengeance. The rainbow also appears over the throne of the Father so each color is a facet of his love from the red of compassion to the purple of vengeance. All seven blend together into the spotless white of the righteousness of Christ or the love of God. This is also why the adoption of the rainbow by the homosexual movement is a form of blasphemy. They have perverted God's love into gay love.

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
The following verse will help others as we love them to Christ they way God wants us to.

1 John 4:18 NASB - There is no fear in love; but perfect love casts out fear, because fear involves punishment, and the one who fears is not perfected in love.
Jacob,

You have touched on the core of the Gospel! That is a verse I keep deep in my soul! It is awesome to hear how you see it helping people to come to Christ and grow in Him!

This is truly a gospel basic that is Meat, Milk and Central to Christ's teachings and actions!

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
Love is the character of God himself or his name. The love of God was actually revealed in the same book as the Law. In Exodus 34 the LORD revealed his name to Moses and there were seven attributes to his character, technically there were eight but two are repeated. God's love is a perfect blend of compassion, grace, patience, mercy, truth, forgiveness and vengeance. The rainbow also appears over the throne of the Father so each color is a facet of his love from the red of compassion to the purple of vengeance. All seven blend together into the spotless white of the righteousness of Christ or the love of God. This is also why the adoption of the rainbow by the homosexual movement is a form of blasphemy. They have perverted God's love into gay love.
I was going to tell you how beautiful your post was, but then I saw ya had to go and RoyGbiv things up.

Had to kick the homos didn't ya?

😜

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
What do you want to do, coddle the gays that spit in God's face?

Romans 5:10

10 For if, while we were enemies, we were reconciled to God through the death of His Son, then how much more, having been reconciled, will we be saved by His life!

............. The salt has truly lost its flavor. When followers of Jesus are reprimanded for exalting Love and Mercy to sinners, it is certain that Love is growing cold.

There is no manner of our sins that Jesus didn't wear on the Cross and before the Father in Judgment.

The fact that the cultural BoC believes it can point fingers at any sinner, truly reveals how far it has fallen from the life and teachings of the Friend of sinners.

That each proclaim bravery in pointing out various groups of sin, but are too cowardly to stand up for those He died for, makes me utterly sick!

No wonder Atheism is growing. The salt is becoming tasteless and is only good for the ground that it has made Barron.

Sent from my iPad using TOL ~Jesus is the Theology and the Counselor is the Commentary

CherubRam

The Rainbow is a promise that God would never again flood the world. It is not a promise that God would never destroy the world again. Not many years from now God will send a meteor to destroy the world. There will not be many survivors. My best guess is that the meteor will come around October 10 of 2126 AD.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Are they not also made in the image of God?

Let him who is without sin cast the first stone.

They need to be loved into the Kingdom just like every other sinner on this planet who spits in God's face and shakes their fists at Him.

We ALL did it.
Good points but there has to be a line drawn. Facilitating and promoting gay agendas is wrong no matter what form -

Epoisses

I was going to tell you how beautiful your post was, but then I saw ya had to go and RoyGbiv things up.

Had to kick the homos didn't ya?

��

Thank you.

I personally don't have a problem with homosexuals and actually my step-sister is gay but their agenda of forcing acceptance of their lifestyle down everyone's throat is demonic. I don't force my Christian beliefs on anyone so I don't want the happy homo habitat forced on me!

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
Thank you.

I personally don't have a problem with homosexuals and actually my step-sister is gay but their agenda of forcing acceptance of their lifestyle down everyone's throat is demonic. I don't force my Christian beliefs on anyone so I don't want the happy homo habitat forced on me!

Respect!

Epoisses,

I assure you, no homosexual habit can be forced. As you are clearly straight and your Step Sister is clearly not, you know that oil and water don't mix.

I myself am straight and understand the oil and water too. [emoji846] But, I have homosexual friends and in this, I understand your words.

If it means anything to you, I would never see you as royGbiv. Your in the clear. [emoji6][emoji106][emoji12]

Sent from my iPad using TOL ~Jesus is the Theology and the Counselor is the Commentary

Epoisses

Respect!

Epoisses,

I assure you, no homosexual habit can be forced. As you are clearly straight and your Step Sister is clearly not, you know that oil and water don't mix.

I myself am straight and understand the oil and water too. [emoji846] But, I have homosexual friends and in this, I understand your words.

If it means anything to you, I would never see you as royGbiv. Your in the clear. [emoji6][emoji106][emoji12]

I have homosexual friends too. I don't discriminate and I try to get along with everyone. Hatein' is wrong.

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
Perfect love casts out fear.

Good points but there has to be a line drawn. Facilitating and promoting gay agendas is wrong no matter what form -

Watching a bunch of people in buttless chaps is not my idea of a good day. But sexuality is a personal matter and love is central to existence. Genuine homosexuality is like spiritual leporsy.

Homosexuals can't exactly hide their imperfection and sin, so they get singled out and judged.

Jesus was never afraid of lepers. He never caught leprocy from healing lepers.

Patrick, are you afraid you will catch homosexuality from loving homosexuals? Love is the healing ointment that Jesus taught us to give to the sick.

I understand the overboard liberal agenda and its destructiveness to even homosexuals, but human beings wanting to be loved and respected for who they are when they are being honest is no "queer" matter. [emoji6]

Jesus always loved the sinner and recognized that the sinner sinned and was imprisoned in sin.

I can't heal lepers like Jesus, but I sure can love them. [emoji848]

For that matter, I believe we all have spiritual leporsy of some type or another that won't be gone until Glory to Glory. Some types are just more invisible than others. Usually the invisible kinds are worse than the visible kinds.

If I ever get shunned for loving all as they are and proclaiming them saved by the blood of the Lamb, I know that that voice is not speaking out of Love. This scares me. Woe to us who fail to Love and risk being shunned by the Pharasees after we ourselves have tasted the sweet Gospel of God's radically unconditional love.

Mark M

Watching a bunch of people in buttless chaps is not my idea of a good day. But sexuality is a personal matter and love is central to existence. Genuine homosexuality is like spiritual leporsy.

Homosexuals can't exactly hide their imperfection and sin, so they get singled out and judged.

Jesus was never afraid of lepers. He never caught leprocy from healing lepers.

Patrick, are you afraid you will catch homosexuality from loving homosexuals? Love is the healing ointment that Jesus taught us to give to the sick.

I understand the overboard liberal agenda and its destructiveness to even homosexuals, but human beings wanting to be loved and respected for who they are when they are being honest is no "queer" matter. [emoji6]

Jesus always loved the sinner and recognized that the sinner sinned and was imprisoned in sin.

I can't heal lepers like Jesus, but I sure can love them. [emoji848]

For that matter, I believe we all have spiritual leporsy of some type or another that won't be gone until Glory to Glory. Some types are just more invisible than others. Usually the invisible kinds are worse than the visible kinds.

If I ever get shunned for loving all as they are and proclaiming them saved by the blood of the Lamb, I know that that voice is not speaking out of Love. This scares me. Woe to us who fail to Love and risk being shunned by the Pharasees after we ourselves have tasted the sweet Gospel of God's radically unconditional love.

You keep spelling Pharisees wrong.

Sent from my Coolpad 3320A using Tapatalk

Ben Masada

There is no such a thing as "perfect love." That's perfect love and eternal life. None of these things are found in man.

Last edited:

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
There is no such a thing as "perfect love." That's perfect love and eternal life. None of this things is found in man.

Ben, God is perfect Love. I assure you, perfect Love dwells in man.

Though it is true that man's love is never perfect.

Predi

Years ago I used to think this verse means:

If I love God and people the perfect way... or at least very close to perfect... I won't have to worry I'll go to hell. And if I'm still scared of going to hell, it means my loving others still needs improvement.

Today I think it means:

If I have any fear in me concerning God, judgment, afterlife... it means I don't understand God's love.

Who does, fears not.

And it's a wonderful feeling, knowing that I, you, atheists, Muslims, gays, child molesters and even TV evangelists - have NOTHING TO FEAR !!!!!!!!!

:banana: