Peaceful reunification

marke

How old was Solomon's father when he conquered Jerusalem?

Joshua was likely in his 80s when he warred against the enemy host at the waters of Merom. Ane he utterly destroyed the city of Hazor afterward, killing all men, women, and children as the Lord had commanded him.

Joshua 11:20
For it was of the Lord to harden their hearts, that they should come against Israel in battle, that he might destroy them utterly, and that they might have no favour, but that he might destroy them, as the Lord commanded Moses.

Gary K

Banned
Joshua was likely in his 80s when he warred against the enemy host at the waters of Merom. Ane he utterly destroyed the city of Hazor afterward, killing all men, women, and children as the Lord had commanded him.

Joshua 11:20
For it was of the Lord to harden their hearts, that they should come against Israel in battle, that he might destroy them utterly, and that they might have no favour, but that he might destroy them, as the Lord commanded Moses.
Joshua was not Solomon's father. David was Solomon's father.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Alexander the Great was 30 when he finished building his empire.

But the silly little bananahead is, like most foolish leftists, ignorant of history

Gary K

Banned
Made you go look stuff up, didn't I, old man?

You evangelicals, looking for a war that will bring your apocalypse.

Or, as Laurence M. Vance, who I ordinarily wouldn't agree with on much put it (I came across his essay when looking up the quote I remembered but wanted to make sure I got right, but it turns out there are several versions):

Uber-patriots, neocons, armchair warriors, just war theorists, progressive hawks, reich-wing nationalists, red-state fascists, pro-lifers for mass murder, and bloodthirsty conservatives... Christian Coalition moralists, Old Testament Christians, evangelical warvangelicals, theocon Values Voters, imperial Christians, nuclear Christians, Religious Right warmongers, God and country Christian bumpkins, sniper theologians, and members of the Christian axis of evil

You want to send Americans to die, you want to cause the collateral deaths of countless women and children, you want to spend trillions, you want to cause more misery and more destruction and possibly even nuclear war, and for what? To bring democracy to China the way we did in Iraq? Vietnam? Afghanistan? No. To bring about the apocalypse. You don't care about the infidels. You only care about the believers.
And you obviously believe anything a far left marxist wing nut has to opine on. Doesn't matter to you how skewed his world view is, you're going to buy into it because a marxist said it because your world view is as skewed as his is.

ok doser

And you obviously believe anything a far left marxist wing nut has to opine on. Doesn't matter to you how skewed his world view is, you're going to buy into it because a marxist said it because your world view is as skewed as his is.
Her use of Einstein's quote is just so so foolish.

We watched antifa declare war on America last year. Most of those idiots were college-age.

marke

We watched antifa declare war on America last year. Most of those idiots were college-age.
Herr Garland of the Biden secret police claims right-wingers threaten to do great damage to the Capitol. What a load of lying crap. Here is a long list of leftists who have committed real acts of violence in the Capitol, contrary to Garland's ignorant and unjustified slander of patriotic Americans.

On July 2, 1915, a former German professor at Harvard, Erich Muenter, planted a package containing three sticks of dynamite in the Capitol near the Senate Reception room. The explosive detonated around midnight and during a time when the Senate had been on recess. An on-duty Capitol Police officer was nearly knocked out of his chair during the blast, but fortunately no one was injured. The German-born man later wrote a letter to a Washington, D.C. newspaper saying he had planted the explosives to protest U.S. wartime aid to Britain and said he hoped the detonation would "make enough noise to be heard above the voices that clamor for war.”

On March 1, 1954, four Puerto Rican Americans fired guns in the House of Representatives, injuring five congressmen. The attackers said they acted to demand independence for the U.S. territory of Puerto Rico. (Puerto Ricans have U.S. citizenship but can’t vote for president and have no voting representatives in Congress.) The injured congressmen survived, and the four shooters received prison sentences. President Jimmy Carter commuted one of their sentences in 1977, and granted clemency to the other three in 1979.

On March 1, 1971, a bomb exploded in the Capitol building. While the explosion did not injure anyone, it caused some $300,000 in damage. A group calling itself the Weather Underground (Obama mentor and unrepentant democrat anarchist Bill Ayers)claimed to be behind the bombing and said it was in protest of the ongoing U.S.-supported bombing of Laos.

Thirteen years later, on November 7, 1983, a bomb tore through the second floor of the Senate wing of the Capitol. The device detonated late in the evening and no one was harmed, but it caused an estimated $250,000 in damage. A group calling itself the Armed Resistance Unit later claimed responsibility for the attack, saying it was in retaliation for military actions in Grenada and Lebanon. Seven people were eventually arrested in connection with the attack.

More on 1983 bombing:

After their formation in 1978, M19’s tactics escalated from picketing and poster-making to robbing armored trucks and abetting prison breaks. In 1979, they helped spring explosives-builder William Morales of the Puerto Rican nationalist group FALN and Black Liberation Army organizer Assata Shakur (née Joanne Chesimard) from their respective prisons. (Both Shakur and Morales remain on the FBI’s wanted lists for terrorism and are thought to live in Cuba.)

Eventually, M19 turned to building explosives themselves. Just before 11 p.m. on November 7, 1983, they called the U.S. Capitol switchboard and warned them to evacuate the building. Ten minutes later, a bomb detonated in the building’s north wing, harming no one but blasting a 15-foot gash in a wall and causing $1 million in damage. Over the course of a 20-month span in 1983 and 1984, M19 also bombed an FBI office, the Israel Aircraft Industries building, and the South African consulate in New York, D.C.’s Fort McNair and Navy Yard (which they hit twice.) The attacks tended to follow a similar pattern: a warning call to clear the area, an explosion, a pre-recorded message to media railing against U.S. imperialism or the war machine under various organizational aliases (never using the name M19).
In the 1980s, a Far-Left, Female-Led Domestic Terrorism Group Bombed the U.S. Capitol
Susan Rosenberg, left, was one of M19's most central members in its early years. Starting in high school, Rosenberg spent time with members of the Black Panthers and Young Lords, and her politics remained leftist through her brief time at Barnard. Linda Sue Evans, right, hailed from the Midwest. Both women's prison sentences were commuted by President Bill Clinton in 2001. AP Images
Who were these domestic terrorists sought by the FBI? Rosenau writes of “self-described ‘corn-fed girl’” Linda Sue Evans, whose politics took a radical turn while attending Michigan State University in the midst of the Vietnam War. Many M19 members’ stories echo Linda’s—college activism (at schools including Cornell, Berkeley, Radcliffe and Hampshire College) shaped their far-left worldviews, and for some, their status as out lesbians put them at odds with a heteronormative, patriarchal society.
M19 membership typically followed involvement with other far-left groups. New Yorker Susan Rosenberg, one of M19’s earliest members, traveled to Cuba with the Castro-friendly Venceremos Brigade, and Italian-born Silvia Baraldini was part of a front for the militant Weather Underground. Along with several others, Alan Berkman, a Columbia-trained doctor who was one of the few men in the M19 inner circle, was involved with the John Brown Anti-Klan Committee.

Susan Rosenberg, left, was one of M19's most central members in its early years. Starting in high school, Rosenberg spent time with members of the Black Panthers and Young Lords, and her politics remained leftist through her brief time at Barnard. Linda Sue Evans, right, hailed from the Midwest. Both women's prison sentences were commuted by President Bill Clinton in 2001. AP Images

ok doser

—college activism (at schools including Cornell, Berkeley, Radcliffe and Hampshire College) shaped their far-left worldviews ...
One of the reasons I did not choose Cornell out of high school, despite being a 4x legacy

Eric h

Or Saddam Hussein, "I just want the peaceful reunification of Iraq and Kuwait." How about Mahmoud Abbas saying, "I am pushing for the peaceful reunification between the Israeli squatters and the Palestinians who own the land of Palestine, not the Jews."

How about George Bush and the peaceful reunification of Afghanistan and Iraq?

Gary K

Banned

That is not a quote from Einstein. You think about the terms used and you'll realize none of that verbiage was in use during Einstein's lifetime. He died in 1955. The terminology used didn't come about until decades later.

It's just more trolling by anna.

ok doser

Gary K

Banned

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
I saw this obscure but very good movie at a small independent theater some years ago, and the memory of this scene led to the search for the quote I posted earlier because it was illustrating the same point. I know it'll be lost on the old men in this thread, but here it is anyway.

Last edited:

ok doser

I saw this obscure but very good movie at a small independent theater some years ago, and the memory of this scene led to the search for the quote I posted earlier because it was illustrating the same point. I know it'll be lost on the old men in this thread, but here it is anyway.

WW1 was a pointless war.

Was our involvement in WW2 pointless?

Should we have let the German Reich take control of Europe and England and exterminate the Jew?

Should we have let the Japanese colonize China and continue what they started in the rape of Nanking?

Last edited:

Eric h

That has to be one of the most inane things I've ever seen you say.

The reunification of Iraq and Afghanistan. Two nations that have never been single nation.

And the mighty George Bush thought he could do a better job than Saddam. Don't think so!