ECT Paul said the Apostles were in Christ before Him. Paul brought no new message.

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hi and who follo Jesus will end up in PARADISE and not heaven

Where is Paradise? We know Jesus said he was going there, did he?

Luke 23:43 And Jesus said to him, “Assuredly, I say to you, today you will be with Me in Paradise.”​

What did Paul say about Paradise?

In 2 Corinthians 12:3-4 Paul said, "And I know such a man — whether in the body or out of the body I do not know, God knows — how he was caught up into Paradise and heard inexpressible words, which it is not lawful for a man to utter."

OK, but that doesn't tell us where or what Paradise is. All we know is that according to Luke Jesus is there.

So where or what is Paradise?

2 Corinthians 12:2 I know a man in Christ who fourteen years ago—whether in the body I do not know, or whether out of the body I do not know, God knows—such a one was caught up to the third heaven.​

Ah, so Paradise is the third heaven. Why do you not want to go there?

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Rom 16:7
Salute Andronicus and Junia, my kinsmen, and my fellowprisoners, who are of note among the apostles, who also were in Christ before me.

If the Apostle Paul revealed a " mystery" that was only revealed to him how were the Apostles in Christ before Paul ? That would not have been possible based on the errors of Madist.

What Paul said in Romans 16:7 alone proves MAD to be a lie.

Based on MAD there could be no Christians before Paul revealed the "mystery" and many were in Christ before Paul was called by Jesus.

Paul was sent to preach the one and only gospel to the nations, not specifically to individual gentiles of the flesh, because the account shows Paul still preaching to the Jews among the nations first.--

Act 28:17 And it came to pass, that after three days Paul called the chief of the Jews together: and when they were come together, he said unto them, Men and brethren, though I have committed nothing against the people, or customs of our fathers, yet was I delivered prisoner from Jerusalem into the hands of the Romans.
Act 28:18 Who, when they had examined me, would have let me go, because there was no cause of death in me.
Act 28:19 But when the Jews spake against it, I was constrained to appeal unto Caesar; not that I had ought to accuse my nation of.
Act 28:20 For this cause therefore have I called for you, to see you, and to speak with you: because that for the hope of Israel I am bound with this chain.
Act 28:21 And they said unto him, We neither received letters out of Judaea concerning thee, neither any of the brethren that came shewed or spake any harm of thee.
Act 28:22 But we desire to hear of thee what thou thinkest: for as concerning this sect, we know that every where it is spoken against.
Act 28:23 And when they had appointed him a day, there came many to him into his lodging; to whom he expounded and testified the kingdom of God, persuading them concerning Jesus, both out of the law of Moses, and out of the prophets, from morning till evening.
Act 28:24 And some believed the things which were spoken, and some believed not.
Act 28:25 And when they agreed not among themselves, they departed, after that Paul had spoken one word, Well spake the Holy Ghost by Esaias the prophet unto our fathers,
Act 28:26 Saying, Go unto this people, and say, Hearing ye shall hear, and shall not understand; and seeing ye shall see, and not perceive:
Act 28:27 For the heart of this people is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes have they closed; lest they should see with their eyes, and hear with their ears, and understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.
Act 28:28 Be it known therefore unto you, that the salvation of God is sent unto the Gentiles, and that they will hear it.
Act 28:29 And when he had said these words, the Jews departed, and had great reasoning among themselves.
Act 28:30 And Paul dwelt two whole years in his own hired house, and received all that came in unto him,
Act 28:31 Preaching the kingdom of God, and teaching those things which concern the Lord Jesus Christ, with all confidence, no man forbidding him.

Rom 1:16 For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek.

It is similar today, in that the Holy Spirit is offered to those in a local who confess Christ firstly, and thereafter if rejected, the messengers (who carry the Holy Spirit) go outside of the churches of that local and God starts a new work with them. (which often happens).

LA

DAN P

Hi and you should see what the Jews were trying to do to Paul to make him say YES I am keeping the Law !!

You will see that what was doing was a NAZARITE VOW in verse 23 and does not say that Paul also SHAVED his head and in verse 24 the Jews are trying to expunge verse 21 !!

Read Acts 21:21

dan p

Hi and you never read Acts 21:21 and see that Paul was teaching the Jews to forsake CIRCUMCISION and to forsake Jewish customs and you are the ONE BLOVIATING !!

This shows that 2 messages were being preached Juduism and what Paul was preaching GRACE of God !!

dan p

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hi and you never read Acts 21:21 and see that Paul was teaching the Jews to forsake CIRCUMCISION and to forsake Jewish customs and you are the ONE BLOVIATING !!

This shows that 2 messages were being preached Juduism and what Paul was preaching GRACE of God !!

dan p

The 12 Apostles including the whole of the 120 along with the 3000 and 5000, and the multitudes, all were saved under the same gospel of Christ, for there is only one gospel.

The believers all had the hope of entering the future paradise, and were told the only way that they may enter it.(through Christ)

Both aspects are the same good news.

LA

Interplanner

Which goat (Leviticus) "took away" the sins?

are you pathologically incapable of finding a point of agreement? Obviously your question does not matter because the declaration was made as Jesus arrived and there were no qualifications made to it so that your 2P2P (or 3) theology could stay intact.

Who needs to worry about destructive liberals handling the bible when there are people like you splitting and shredding it every turn?

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
The 12 Apostles including the whole of the 120 along with the 3000 and 5000, and the multitudes, all were saved under the same gospel of Christ, for there is only one gospel.

The believers all had the hope of entering the future paradise, and were told the only way that they may enter it.(through Christ)

Both aspects are the same good news.

LA

LA, consistently wrong.

You place yourself under a curse--

Gal 1:6 I marvel that ye are so soon removed from him that called you into the grace of Christ unto another gospel:
Gal 1:7 Which is not another; but there be some that trouble you, and would pervert the gospel of Christ.
Gal 1:8 But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.
Gal 1:9 As we said before, so say I now again, If any man preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed.

Gal 1:23 But they had heard only, That he which persecuted us in times past now preacheth the faith which once he destroyed.

LA

SaulToPaul 2

You place yourself under a curse--

Gal 1:6 I marvel that ye are so soon removed from him that called you into the grace of Christ unto another gospel:
Gal 1:7 Which is not another; but there be some that trouble you, and would pervert the gospel of Christ.
Gal 1:8 But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.
Gal 1:9 As we said before, so say I now again, If any man preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed.

Gal 1:23 But they had heard only, That he which persecuted us in times past now preacheth the faith which once he destroyed.

LA

:chuckle:

SaulToPaul 2

are you pathologically incapable of finding a point of agreement? Obviously your question does not matter because the declaration was made as Jesus arrived and there were no qualifications made to it so that your 2P2P (or 3) theology could stay intact.

Who needs to worry about destructive liberals handling the bible when there are people like you splitting and shredding it every turn?

Which goat "took away" the sins?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame

Ah, so it isn't so. Just tell us you're having a bad day and leave it at that.

Interplanner

Ah, so it isn't so. Just tell us you're having a bad day and leave it at that.

Why do you want to talk a simple, beautiful declaration like 'look! the Lamb of God who takes away the sins of the world.' and obscure, confuse, dissappoint, complicate, shred it? What are you about? You are all about fracturing the unity of the bible so that men will worship your mind and it's ability to 'make sense' of the Bible.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
You bring up a good point STP. LA sure has a knack for never being correct under any circumstances. She'll probably retaliate by giving me another one of her "Death Predictions?" :execute:

Rev 16:15 Behold, I come as a thief. Blessed is he that watcheth, and keepeth his garments, lest he walk naked, and they see his shame.