ECT Paul said the Apostles were in Christ before Him. Paul brought no new message.

dodge

Rom 16:7
Salute Andronicus and Junia, my kinsmen, and my fellowprisoners, who are of note among the apostles, who also were in Christ before me.

If the Apostle Paul revealed a " mystery" that was only revealed to him how were the Apostles in Christ before Paul ? That would not have been possible based on the errors of Madist.

What Paul said in Romans 16:7 alone proves MAD to be a lie.

Based on MAD there could be no Christians before Paul revealed the "mystery" and many were in Christ before Paul was called by Jesus.

DAN P

Salute Andronicus and Junia, my kinsmen, and my fellowprisoners, who are of note among the apostles, who also were in Christ before me.

If the Apostle Paul revealed a " mystery" that was only revealed to him how were the Apostles in Christ before Paul ? That would not have been possible based on the errors of Madist.

Based on MAD there could be no Christians before Paul revealed the "mystery" and many were in Christ before Paul was called by Jesus.

Hi and DODGE has hit on a good point , BUT can not answer what Rom 16:7 really means !!

#1 , First what does it mean to be " in CHRIST " ??

Which apostle EVEN writes as TO WHAT being " in Christ " means ??

There are 49 examples on the PRACTICAL APPLICATIONS of being " in Christ " !!

There are 62 examples of a DOCTRINAL APPLICATIONS and I have yet to see any one explain what it means to be " in CHRIST " and neither has DODGE !!

Has any lne seen where the 12 wrote abour being in CHRIST , not that I have seen , have you DODGE ??

And Rom 16:7 does not say that they were in the Body of Christ BECAUSE Gal 3:28 PROHIBITS that !!

It is one thing to be in Christ as to the MESSIANNIC ASSEMBLY or to be in CHRIST DISPENSATIONALY !!

This PROVES THERE ARE TWO GROUPS , LAW and Grace andn that there 2 GOSPELS , O YAH !!

How are those APPLES !!

dan p

john w

Hall of Fame
False dichotomy/presumption-the phrase “in Christ” is not always a reference to the church, which is his body-the boc. There are many "transdispensational" doctrines, throughout "the volume of the book"(which most dispensational proponents acknowledge, if they are sane), no matter what the dispensation. And every "called out" one, i.e., saint, no matter what dispensation being discussed, is considered to be, by the LORD God, "in Christ," "in the LORD." Similarly, every blind, 2 Cor. 4:4 KJV person, is deemed to be, by the same LORD God, "in Adam"—this is true, throughout the book.

Thus, the phrase "in Christ...in the LORD," is not exclusive to the boc, nor the mystery.

Go ahead....Start kicking your feet/against pricks....Go on your typical grade school, emotional tantrum, as if we meanie dispies are trying to gyp you out of your suckers..............Release yourself....Free yourself....

dodge

Hi and DODGE has hit on a good point , BUT can not answer what Rom 16:7 really means !!

#1 , First what does it mean to be " in CHRIST " ??

Which apostle EVEN writes as TO WHAT being " in Christ " means ??

There are 49 examples on the PRACTICAL APPLICATIONS of being " in Christ " !!

There are 62 examples of a DOCTRINAL APPLICATIONS and I have yet to see any one explain what it means to be " in CHRIST " and neither has DODGE !!

Has any lne seen where the 12 wrote abour being in CHRIST , not that I have seen , have you DODGE ??

And Rom 16:7 does not say that they were in the Body of Christ BECAUSE Gal 3:28 PROHIBITS that !!

It is one thing to be in Christ as to the MESSIANNIC ASSEMBLY or to be in CHRIST DISPENSATIONALY !!

This PROVES THERE ARE TWO GROUPS , LAW and Grace andn that there 2 GOSPELS , O YAH !!

How are those APPLES !!

dan p

You did a long dance around the truth and ended up right back at the lie you started with.

You leave me 2 choices believe the Apostle Paul who said the other Apostles were in Christ before him or believe you who says they were not based on your dancing all around and changing the CONTEXT of what Paul taught.

You have taken the obvious meaning of what Paul said and perverted it with nonsense to stay in a lie. Your loss not mine

Rom 8:1
There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.

Romans 8:1 makes it clear what to be in Christ means.

I believe I will stick with what Paul taught.

P.S. your apples are rotten to the core.

DAN P

You did a long dance around the truth and ended up right back at the lie you started with.

You leave me 2 choices believe the Apostle Paul who said the other Apostles were in Christ before him or believe you who says they were not based on your dancing all around and changing the CONTEXT of what Paul taught.

You have taken the obvious meaning of what Paul said and perverted it with nonsense to stay in a lie. Your loss not mine

There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.

Hi and you are still CALLOW !!\\

If you ubderstood what Gal 3:28 means , which is OBVOIUS that you do not , BUT and bible student will see that I am correct !!

The Gal 3:28 ends like this ' for you are ONE in Christ Jesus , means that ARE / ESTE , a verb is in the Greek PRESENT TENSE and that means in the Dispensation of Grace , all believers are one " in Christ and that means OSAS and fron the other 3 verb that are in the PRESENT TENSE there are no Jews, CANNOT / ENI a verb in the Present tense , no Jews , Greek , Bond or Free nor Male or Females in the Body of Christ ,

So you were SAVED by Mark 16:15-18 , IS THAT IT , then you are not saved !!

dan p

DAN P

If you ubderstood what Gal 3:28 means , which is OBVOIUS that you do not , BUT and bible student will see that I am correct !!

The Gal 3:28 ends like this ' for you are ONE in Christ Jesus , means that ARE / ESTE , a verb is in the Greek PRESENT TENSE and that means in the Dispensation of Grace , all believers are one " in Christ and that means OSAS and fron the other 3 verb that are in the PRESENT TENSE there are no Jews, CANNOT / ENI a verb in the Present tense , no Jews , Greek , Bond or Free nor Male or Females in the Body of Christ ,

dan p

dodge

dan p

Start your own thread with your questions and I just might pop in and give it a look.

This OP is about Paul saying that the other Apostles were in Christ before him.

All you did was a long dance that produced your opinion and nothing more.

You ended up right back at a lie called MAD. I don't care what you call yourself as long as it is grounded in scripture , and unfortunately what you have bought into is NOT.

Callow perfectly describes your dance around what Paul taught about the other Apostles being in Christ before him.

Hey dan P why don't you try to explain what is is ?

P.S. OF course we are in the dispensation of grace. In the dispensation of grace there are saved folks and lost folks.

It is not rocket science those in Christ are saved and those not in Christ are NOT saved.

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
Paul went to Jerusalem to see James, Peter, and John to get the apostles' approval of his message.

They approved and extended fellowship to him.

john w

Hall of Fame
Dodgeball-the following verses should not be in the book:

Psalm 64:10 KJV The righteous shall be glad in the Lord, and shall trust in him; and all the upright in heart shall glory.

Isaiah 45:17 KJV But Israel shall be saved in the Lord with an everlasting salvation: ye shall not be ashamed nor confounded world without end.

Isaiah 45:24-25 KJV Surely, shall one say, in the Lord have I righteousness and strength: even to him shall men come; and all that are incensed against him shall be ashamed.
In the Lord shall all the seed of Israel be justified, and shall glory.

DAN P

Start your own thread with your questions and I just might pop in and give it a look.

This OP is about Paul saying that the other Apostles were in Christ before him.

All you did was a long dance that produced your opinion and nothing more.

You ended up right back at a lie called MAD. I don't care what you call yourself as long as it is grounded in scripture , and unfortunately what you have bought into is NOT.

Callow perfectly describes your dance around what Paul taught about the other Apostles being in Christ before him.

Hey dan P why don't you try to explain what is is ?

P.S. OF course we are in the dispensation of grace. In the dispensation of grace there are saved folks and lost folks.

It is not rocket science those in Christ are saved and those not in Christ are NOT saved.

Hi and I know that what I wrote is CORRECT and you are saying two things , :\\

That we are in the dispensation of the Grace of God !!

But that some one outside of the Grace of God ( Jewish believers ) are also in the Body of Christ !!

One CANNOT / ENI be in the Body without lOSING There IDENITITY in the B O C as Gal 3:28 says , and you are speaking out of both SIDES of your mouth , so that is your problem as GAL 3:28 sinks your ship IF you knew what Gal 3:28 means , which YOU DO NOT !!

Acts 2 and those of the SAME ink , will never understand it at ALL !!

Like they say LOOSE LIPS SINK SHIP and your are more than LOOSE !!

If I did start my own thread , you will never understand DISPENSATIONALISM any more as of today !!

dan p

dodge

Hi and I know that what I wrote is CORRECT and you are saying two things , :\\

That we are in the dispensation of the Grace of God !!

But that some one outside of the Grace of God ( Jewish believers ) are also in the Body of Christ !!

One CANNOT / ENI be in the Body without lOSING There IDENITITY in the B O C as Gal 3:28 says , and you are speaking out of both SIDES of your mouth , so that is your problem as GAL 3:28 sinks your ship IF you knew what Gal 3:28 means , which YOU DO NOT !!

Acts 2 and those of the SAME ink , will never understand it at ALL !!

Like they say LOOSE LIPS SINK SHIP and your are more than LOOSE !!

If I did start my own thread , you will never understand DISPENSATIONALISM any more as of today !!

dan p

dan P, you even disagree with the Apostle you claim to follow !

Paul said the Other Apostles were in Christ before Him,and yet YOU say they were NOT. You are so confused you don't even agree with Paul but must twist , distort , and take out of context what Paul said.

It is really NOT that hard the other Apostles were in Christ before Paul, which proves MAD is a lie invented by deceived men. Wake up !

Do you understand that you are calling Paul a liar ? He said the other Apostles were in Christ BEFORE Him, and you say they were NOT.

I will pray that God open your heart , ears, and eyes to his truth.

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame

:doh:

A new message does not preclude anyone being in Christ before that new message is revealed.

You really are dumber than a box of rocks. And completely ignorant of MAD doctrine.

dodge

:doh:

A new message does not preclude anyone being in Christ before that new message is revealed.

You really are dumber than a box of rocks. And completely ignorant of MAD doctrine.

Paul supposedly revealed a " mystery " about salvation by grace that no one else preached ! To be saved one had to hear that "mystery " and by faith accept it , and yet there were MANY folks before Paul supposedly revealed that " mystery" that no one else knew who were ALREADY saved, which proves that PAUL preached the same message as ALL of the other Apostles.

Paul was late to the Faith as he had been having Christians rounded up and imprisoned or killed as he himself said.

How is it all those other folks were being saved if they had not heard the mystery revealed by Paul, which of course is a perversion of scripture advocated by deceived men without a clue of what scripture actually teaches ?

You might want to remove the rocks from between your own ears and actually believe what scripture teaches instead of trying to defend a lie called MAD.

DAN P

dan P, you even disagree with the Apostle you claim to follow !

Paul said the Other Apostles were in Christ before Him,and yet YOU say they were NOT. You are so confused you don't even agree with Paul but must twist , distort , and take out of context what Paul said.

It is really NOT that hard the other Apostles were in Christ before Paul, which proves MAD is a lie invented by deceived men. Wake up !

Do you understand that you are calling Paul a liar ? He said the other Apostles were in Christ BEFORE Him, and you say they were NOT.

I will pray that God open your heart , ears, and eyes to his truth.

Hi and Romans was not around when these apostles were in Christ and they were JEWS !! So where were they before Romans was written ??

By the way these apostles were not the 12 , because the Greek APOSTOLES / APOSTOLOS just means MESSEGERS !!

Check Matthew to find out these 12 names or Acts 1:13 !!

At that time period , there was NOT B O C , so where were they THEN ?

Some believe that Romans was written in 60 AD , which means some 30 years after Jesus death !!

You are the one that has the problem !

dan p!

dodge

Hi and Romans was not around when these apostles were in Christ and they were JEWS !! So where were they before Romans was written ??

By the way these apostles were not the 12 , because the Greek APOSTOLES / APOSTOLOS just means MESSEGERS !!

Check Matthew to find out these 12 names or Acts 1:13 !!

Some believe that Romans was written in 60 AD , which means some 30 years after Jesus death !!

You are the one that has the problem !

dan p!

Nope, I have no problem I actually believe Paul who said the other Apostles were in Christ before HIM. Your loss to disbelieve Paul NOT mine.

P.S. you sound like you have been to the Bill Clinton school of depends on what is is !

DAN P

Nope, I have no problem I actually believe Paul who said the other Apostles were in Christ before HIM. Your loss to disbelieve Paul NOT mine.

P.S. you sound like you have been to the Bill Clinton school of depends on what is is !

Hi and you have not OBVIOUSLY understand Gal 3:28 and just proves that you are a LOW INFORMATIONAL bible student , just above and F !!

The 12 apostles were APPOINTED TO be apostles and Jesus only appointed 12 PLUS one , Paul and you are not one as the word is not in you NOR can you even prove how you were saved , NO YOU CAN'T !!

Dan p

dan p

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER

If the BOC thing refers to the church Jesus said he would build, he sent out twelve men with the authority to do just that. Jesus gave these twelve men the authority to legislate for Jesus' church, what they bound was bound and what they loosed was not bound as long as two or three of them agreed.

Paul and the others all preached Jesus' gospel of God's kingdom.

1 Corinthians 12:27-28 Now you are the body of Christ, and members individually. And God has appointed these in the church: first apostles, second prophets, third teachers, after that miracles, then gifts of healings, helps, administrations, varieties of tongues.​

dodge

Hi and you have not OBVIOUSLY understand Gal 3:28 and just proves that you are a LOW INFORMATIONAL bible student , just above and F !!

The 12 apostles were APPOINTED TO be apostles and Jesus only appointed 12 PLUS one , Paul and you are not one as the word is not in you NOR can you even prove how you were saved , NO YOU CAN'T !!

Dan p

dan p

lol, keep trying !
You do not get to demand anything of me.
If you was actually interested in anything but nit picking maybe we could talk.

I have seen you in action YOU do not even believe what you read straight from scripture . You have to twist, bend, distort, and take completely out of context what Paul says about the other Apostles being in Christ before Him to live your lie.

I truly feel sorry for you. Wake up ! Time is short.

DAN P

lol, keep trying !
You do not get to demand anything of me.
If you was actually interested in anything but nit picking maybe we could talk.

I have seen you in action YOU do not even believe what you read straight from scripture . You have to twist, bend, distort, and take completely out of context what Paul says about the other Apostles being in Christ before Him to live your lie.

I truly feel sorry for you. Wake up ! Time is short.

Hi and you are the second one to call me a NIT-PICKER and you are wrong as I am A SEED PICKER as those that called Paul in MARS HILL , Acts 17:18 the Greek word is BABBLER / SEED PICKER and that is what you , teaching to us who are in the DISPENSATION , and UNKNOWN MESSAGE that is ACCURSED and a DIFFERENT GOSPEL than what Paul Preached in Gal 1:6 and verse 8 !!

dan p