ECT Pastor says out loud what a lot of pastors and "Christians" really believe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
No he was not being honest he was being a straight up jerk !

Meshak wins and so does Satan. You have a hateful deceiver placing you at the Throat of a believer.

Keep on Loving and maybe you can witness to Meshak... but Musty ain't your enemy.

dodge

Meshak wins and so does Satan. You have a hateful deceiver placing you at the Throat of a believer.

Keep on Loving and maybe you can witness to Meshak... but Musty ain't your enemy.

E.E. call it anyway you want Meshak was not even addressing Musty when he took a cheap shot.

Have you ever personally witnessed to MESHAK or are you offended because of what you have heard others say about her ?

I have read enough of musty's post to know their is a lack of compassion for anyone that is not in his clique. I can say I have never seen any witness of the Holy Spirit in Musty UN-like yourself that at least gives others stern but "fair" debate.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
E.E. call it anyway you want Meshak was not even addressing Musty when he took a cheap shot.

Have you ever personally witnessed to MESHAK or are you offended because of what you have heard others say about her ?

I have read enough of musty's post to know their is a lack of compassion for anyone that is not in his clique. I can say I have never seen any witness of the Holy Spirit in Musty UN-like yourself that at least gives others stern but "fair" debate.

All Love brother...

Musty and I can be giant jerks... but we do try and try again. If a person is a repeat bringer of apostasy and discord... we both become enormously difficult to deal with.

I don't want to be hypocritical here... so... that's the full truth.

Jesus blasted some in Matthew 23. He was full in the right.

Salvation and the supremacy of Christ is a grave matter. Perhaps what looks like jerkiness to you is tough Love?

Anyhow... I digress.

- swabby

Last edited:

dodge

I agree with everything you said except the part about Musty. I also believe you see repent as the... I really messed up again... but I'm done for real this time... kind.

This is not repent. Only ONE resists temptation 100% of the time.

Admission of Supremacy is 95% of the battle. Faith makes the rest of what brings... HIS REST.

I threw myself on the mercy of God provided by Jesus in 1978, and no I do not see repent as I am keeping anything. It is really pretty simple when the Holy Spirit convicts me, and He always does, that I have sinned I ask God to forgive me.

FYI, my confidence is in God "not" in me.

dodge

All Love brother...

Musty and I can be giant jerks... but we do try and try again. If a person is a repeat bringer of apostasy and discord... we both become enormously difficult to deal with.

I don't want to be hypocritical here... so... that's the full truth.

Jesus blasted some in Matthew 23. He was full in the right.

Salvation and the supremacy of Christ is a grave matter. Perhaps what looks like jerkiness to you is tough Love?

Anyhow... I digress.

- swabby

If jerkiness is redemptive in nature as Jesus exampled then it is a good thing, and if it is jerkiness because Satan is pulling ones hearts strings it is BAD.

musterion

Maybe one other person on TOL...Angel, maybe...even knows what I meant. But there's ol' Dodge, shooting from the hip before knowing the whole matter.

*shrug*

dodge

Maybe one other person on TOL...Angel, maybe...even knows what I meant. But there's ol' Dodge, shooting from the hip before knowing the whole matter.

*shrug*

Meshak and I were discussing Okinawa I am sure you felt the need to interject in a conversation that was about Okinawa with a remark that was completely UN-related.

Status
Not open for further replies.