Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Paleontologists Dig the Hydroplate Theory

This is the show from Friday, January 14th, 2022

SUMMARY:

The RSR Production Team calls in an audible to RSR host Fred Williams to talk about the Hydroplate theory in lieu of the promised part 2 of the Terminal Lucidity show now scheduled for the following week. Navy scientist N. Christian Smoot, who spent a career surveying the ocean floor and is an avid critic of plate tectonics, notes that "Much of the Pacific Ocean floor is underlain by continental crust", something that makes plate tectonites cringe and HPT theory advocates cheer. Fred also shares a scientific paper titled "Paleontology, Pangaea and Plate Tectonics" that might as well have listed Walt Brown as a co-author! The paper discusses the abundance of samples of continental material from the deep oceans, which is mostly from the Pacific, and the evidence of subsiding continental crust and not seafloor spreading. The paper concludes, "Paleontologists should assert priority of their data over Plate Tectonic model". RSR proposes an even better conclusion: Paleontologists should assert Hydroplate Theory over Plate Tectonic model".

Today's Resource: Global Flood and Hydroplate Theory

Real Science Radio co-host Bob Enyart presents the scientific evidence for Dr. Walt Browns model of the global flood, along with the relevant biblical material. Enyart also discusses Brown's opponents and contrasts both the vapor canopy and catastrophic plate tectonics with the hydroplate theory.

Available as Blu-ray, DVD or Video Download

DVD Vol. 1:
1. Walt Brown, Creation Leaders, and Scripture
2. Hydroplate Theory & Scientific Evidence

DVD Vol. 2:
3. Hydroplates vs. Plate Tectonics
Bonus: Origin of Earth's Radioactivity

Clete

Truth Smacker
Silver Subscriber
It stinks that we have to rely so much on secular science to provide bits and pieces of evidence that we have to glean from their work to substantiate theories that are consistent with a biblical worldview. It seems like there ought to be a wealthy conservative, fundamentalists Christian that's interested enough in real science that he'd be willing to fund some of our own science that is aimed directly at answering our own questions and testing our own hypothesis.

If I ever win the lottery, (which I have never played, by the way), a big part of what I'd do with the money is set up a creation science research laboratory.

Clete

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
It stinks that we have to rely so much on secular science to provide bits and pieces of evidence that we have to glean from their work to substantiate theories that are consistent with a biblical worldview.

Here's how I see it.

It's one thing to have people who agree with you say things that agree with you.

It's a whole new ballgame when it's your opponents who disagree with you say things that agree with you.

It seems like there ought to be a wealthy conservative, fundamentalists Christian that's interested enough in real science that he'd be willing to fund some of our own science that is aimed directly at answering our own questions and testing our own hypothesis.

If I ever win the lottery, (which I have never played, by the way), a big part of what I'd do with the money is set up a creation science research laboratory.

Clete

Yeah, that would be nice.

Clete

Truth Smacker
Silver Subscriber
Here's how I see it.

It's one thing to have people who agree with you say things that agree with you.

It's a whole new ballgame when it's your opponents who disagree with you say things that agree with you.
True, but...

Yeah, that would be nice.
I was always annoyed by the fact that Bob had to do things like put on fund raisers where he would offer to "donate" some secular scientific organization tens of thousands of dollars just to get one bone carbon dated, which wouldn't have cost the organization anything at all and which they they would then refuse to do anyway. Plus, even if they had done it, there'd have been no way to really trust that it had been done correctly (or at all for that matter) because forget about finding someone who would try to replicate the result.

Of course, their refusal to do it can be effectively used in our favor, as Bob did masterfully, but still, it simply stinks that we live in a society where normal people, (i.e. non-astheistic, non-leftist thinking people) need a parallel economy in the field of scientific research of all things!

Clete