pacifism for true Jesus' followers.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Hold yer peace....

1 Cor 14

30And if a revelation comes to someone who is seated, the first speaker should hold his peace.

31 For you can all prophesy in turn so that everyone may be instructed and encouraged.

32The spirits of prophets are subject to prophets.…

good day.

marhig

Marhig, please don't feed the troll. I am trying to keep this thread simple.

thanks.
Jacob did say that he believes in Jesus' word. We'll just have to see as we go. I agree with him when he says we are to obey God, so long as he knows we are to obey Jesus too.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
I am a Christian, Jesus' follower.

Please don't derail the thread.

thanks.

I was returning your question... Please stop "Derailing my question"...

This is the third time you haven't answered why you live in the state that advocates for military action and has the most lax gun control laws of all states, but hypocritically advocate "Pacifism".

It seems to me that you are nothing more than a "Keyboard" follower and "Lip Server".

Do you practice what you preach, or is it like this?

Matthew 23:3 so do and observe whatever they tell you, but not the works they do. For they preach, but do not practice.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Then why do you deny Jesus' command of "love your enemy"?

He doesn't. Please stop falsely accusing my friends. I have known Jacob since I was Nameless in Grace.

If you believe in peace, why do you condemn people so frequently? Is it pacifist to "ACCUSE" people and "Condemn" them in a way that stirs up strife?

I'm not a "Pacifist", so I'm not bound by those principles... but... you are.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Irony Incarnate

Why do you advocate Pacifism to be a "follower of Jesus", but live in the one state that is the least Pacifist of them all?

Again, your illogical comment would not stop me from spreading what Jesus teaches.

BTW, aren't you one of the MADs?

Or you are chameleon flipping your position here and there; this is what you have been doing. You have been using sleazy tactic.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Again, your illogical comment would not stop me from spreading what Jesus teaches.

BTW, aren't you one of the MADs?

Or you are chameleon flipping your position here and there; this is what you have been doing. You have been using sleazy tactic.

I am of no denomination. My stances are laid out so plainly in my signature that it's impossible to call me a "chameleon"

Please take care to avoid derailing your own thread. The topic is "Pacifism".

A person that lives their life or passively agrees with a stance, but advocates against it is called a hypocrite, like the following verse.

Matthew 23:3 so do and observe whatever they tell you, but not the works they do. For they preach, but do not practice.

Why do you teach Pacifism, but dwell where Pacifism is abhorred, while you reap the benefits of the protection of people that you damn as Non-Followers of Christ?

marhig

Shalom.

You are incorrect.

Shalom.

Jacob
Then you don't believe the teachings of Jesus

John 14

But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
So do your honor Jesus' word of "love your enemy"?
Shalom.

Yes. But then I have to say he was either judged not as an enemy, or that I loved him so much I killed him which does not make sense.

This is about what is just and justice. But when a person is forgiving or forgives someone, are they free of guilt and free to go their way? Even as he might have expected a forgiving nation to forgive him?

We all want mercy from God and others. What is just, justice, and forgiveness?

Shalom.

Jacob

meshak

BANNED
Banned
If you believe in peace, why do you condemn people so frequently? Is it pacifist to "ACCUSE" people and "Condemn" them in a way that stirs up strife?

I am Jesus' servant. When His word is misrepresented by false Christians I will speak up.

You can try to silence me but it will not work, without exposing your true collor.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Oh, and it's too bad you don't believe that Jesus is YHWH. You could argue that God Himself would have rather died than pick up His fist in a fight.

Unfortunately... you can't employ that argument.

Welcome back, Meshak.

Good day madam.

Last edited:

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Then you don't believe the teachings of Jesus

John 14

But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.
Shalom.

What you just quoted is not what you said.

Shalom.

Jacob

marhig

I am of no denomination. My stances are laid out so plainly in my signature that it's impossible to call me a "chameleon"

Please take care to avoid derailing your own thread. The topic is "Pacifism".

A person that lives their life or passively agrees with a stance, but advocates against it is called a hypocrite, like the following verse.

Why do you teach Pacifism, but dwell where Pacifism is abhorred, while you reap the benefits of the protection of people that you damn as Non-Followers of Christ?
Does it matter where she lives? Most places have armies and guns.

Jesus was among the Roman army and the Jewish soldiers but he didn't join them in fighting.

It's not where meshak lives, is how she lives before God.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

Yes. But then I have to say he was either judged not as an enemy, or that I loved him so much I killed him which does not make sense.

This is about what is just and justice. But when a person is forgiving or forgives someone, are they free of guilt and free to go their way? Even as he might have expected a forgiving nation to forgive him?

We all want mercy from God and others. What is just, justice, and forgiveness?

Shalom.

Jacob

So essentially you are not sure of Jesus' teachings.

Please don't continue with your same kind of your wishy washy comments.

I am done with engaging with your style of discussion.

If you keep it up, I will put you on ignore.

thanks.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
I am Jesus' servant. When His word is misrepresented by false Christians I will speak up.

You can try to silence me but it will not work, without exposing your true collor.

So that's part of this thread? You are the moderator and have decided that you can discern who is a "follower" and who is not.

Also... no silencing desired. The more you write, the more ammunition you give those that study the very words of Christ to discern your lies, hypocrisy and double speak.

You called me a color changing lizard, but you yourself disavow the Watch Tower in your profile, but not several posts back, you affirmed it.

Are you okay? Is something the matter that is causing you to waffle back and forth on your stances?

Are pacifists confrontational?