OZOS denies the words of the Lord Jesus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jerry Shugart

OZOS wrote the following on another thread:

"FACT #12 NO ONE received eternal life until AFTER Jesus sent the Holy Spirit.'

According to the lord Jesus the holy Spirit would not be sent until the Lord Jesus departed the earth:

"Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you" (Jn.16:7).

So according to SOZOS while the Lord Jesus walked the earth no one received eternal life.

If we believe the words of the Lord Jesus we can see that believers were receiving eterna llife at the time He walked the earth:

"Very truly I tell you, whoever hears my word and believes him who sent me has eternal life and will not be judged but has crossed over from death to life" (Jn.5;24).

The Greek words translated "believes" and "has" are in the present tense which means that when the Lord Jesus walked the earth those who were believing had eternal life right then and there. The Lord Jesus also said that those believing at that time are "crossed from death unto life." Let's see if OZOS will actually address the words spoken by the Lord Jesus at John 5:24.

According to the Lord Jesus believers were receiving eternal life while he still walked the earth. But OZOS would rather make the Lord Jesus a liar than to admit that he is wrong.

OZOS

You're an idiot, which is why you choose to ignore the entire Bible. You cannot create a doctrine from one verse, you pervert.

To have eternal life, you must have the Holy Spirit dwelling in you. The Holy Spirit is not dwelling in you, which is why you deny and blaspheme the Holy Spirit.

"He who believes in Me, as the Scripture has said, out of his heart will flow rivers of living water.” But this He spoke concerning the Spirit, whom those believing in Him would receive; for the Holy Spirit was not yet given, because Jesus was not yet glorified."

Just as the verse you quoted affirms what happens when someone believes, so does this verse, but Jesus elaborates here, and not in your verse. I'm sure Jesus thinks your an idiot for thinking that He had to add "But this He spoke concerning the Spirit, whom those believing in Him would receive; for the Holy Spirit was not yet given, because Jesus was not yet glorified." every time He said "He who believes in Me".

Thankfully, Jesus made it easy, for false teachers, like you, to be exposed.

The apostle Paul is perfectly clear that ONLY those who have the Spirit dwelling in them, belong to Him. According to the pervert, Jerry, men have eternal life without having the Spirit of God dwelling in them or that they belong to Jesus.

"But you are not in the flesh but in the Spirit, if indeed the Spirit of God dwells in you. Now if anyone does not have the Spirit of Christ, he is not His. "

Last edited:

OZOS

Jerry claims that men can have eternal life without the Holy Spirit.

He is a blasphemer of the Holy Spirit.

OZOS

Here is another verse that proves Jerry is a false teacher...

"Most assuredly, I say to you, he who believes in Me, the works that I do he will do also; and greater works than these he will do, because I go to My Father."

Once again, Jesus says "He who believes in me" and He affirms what will happen... they will do greater works! When? When He goes to the Father.

So, according to Jerry, Jesus is lying here, because every time Jesus says "He who believes in me" the believer will receive what Jesus said at that very moment.

Jerry's reasonings are laughable, he is clearly an idiot, and his house of cards has crashed to the ground.

Last edited:

Bradley D

In the OT people also went to heaven.

"As they were walking along and talking together, suddenly a chariot of fire and horses of fire appeared and separated the two of them, and Elijah went up to heaven in a whirlwind" (2 Kings 2:11).

Right Divider

Body part

"As they were walking along and talking together, suddenly a chariot of fire and horses of fire appeared and separated the two of them, and Elijah went up to heaven in a whirlwind" (2 Kings 2:11).
Bradly D, that was a special case. Elijah did not die. Neither did Enoch.

Israelites were told to expect a resurrection into a kingdom on the earth. The kingdom of heaven will be on earth.

OZOS

Hopefully, Jerry doesn't see this, or he will start claiming that anyone who is walking and talking with someone should expect a chariot of fire to show up.

Status
Not open for further replies.