Over 10,000 COVID-19 Infections Recorded in Americans Who Received Vaccine

marke

An idiot (or a liar) is one who is either too dumb (idiot), or too dishonest (liar) ,to acknowledge that there is another important aspect to this issue other than the hardship conferred by the shutdowns - the lives saved by the shutdowns.
Leftists have enough sense to know that nobody can measure the number of American lives that were saved by Bush waterboarding interrogation techniques, but leftists are too dim to realize that nobody can prove shutdowns saved any lives at all, much less thousands of lives.

expos4ever

Democrat rubes: 'There is no way covid-19 was developed in a Chinese lab because we have hundreds of government officials and scientists on record calling such claims "conspiracy theories.'
Whataboutism. It is understandable that you are embarrassed by my expose of the extremely dubious credibility of your source - you should be. So, of course, you deflect.

marke

Whataboutism. It is understandable that you are embarrassed by my expose of the extremely dubious credibility of your source - you should be. So, of course, you deflect.
Low-information leftists hooked on fake news have no respect for real news and excellent sources like Epoch News.

expos4ever

... but leftists are too dim to realize that nobody can prove shutdowns saved any lives at all, much less thousands of lives.
If I am dim, I am not dim enough to not notice your little trick of slipping in the word "prove" here - more deception. Of course, it cannot be proven that shutdowns work anymore than it can be proven that OJ killed his wife. But there is a very strong case indeed that shutdowns do indeed work.

chair

If I am dim, I am not dim enough to not notice your little trick of slipping in the word "prove" here - more deception. Of course, it cannot be proven that shutdowns work anymore than it can be proven that OJ killed his wife. But there is a very strong case indeed that shutdowns do indeed work.
I think the strongest case can be made through the example of Taiwan. One can't claim that there is already natural immunity there, as they have had very few cases of COVID until recently.

marke

Ok, you asked for it.

The publication championed Trump's Spygate conspiracy theory in its news coverage and advertising, and the Epoch Media Group's Edge of Wonder videos on YouTube have spread the far-right, pro-Trump QAnon conspiracy theory,[18] and embraced false "QAnon" claims.
If you want to prove Epoch News is wrong then you will have to do better than that. How about taking something that Epoch News reports and proving them wrong using specifics, facts, and evidence to do so?