ECT Our triune God

glorydaz

You will say anything to deny Jesus being a man.

LA

I've never denied Jesus was a man. He had to be a man in order to mediate between God and man. He had to be God in order to mediate between God and man.

When you deny He is God, you are denying the blood.

The shedding of man's blood could never take away the sin. It's faith in the blood of Christ that justifies. Our faith is not in a man, but God. If your faith is in a man, you stand unjustified.

Romans 5:8-10
But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us. Much more then, being now justified by his blood, we shall be saved from wrath through him. For if, when we were enemies, we were reconciled to God by the death of his Son, much more, being reconciled, we shall be saved by his life.

Romans 3:30
Seeing it is one God, which shall justify the circumcision by faith, and uncircumcision through faith.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
I've never denied Jesus was a man. He had to be a man in order to mediate between God and man. He had to be God in order to mediate between God and man.

Now that is just another satanic lie.

Nothing is said of Jesus that He had to be God to mediate between God and men.

1Ti 2:5 For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus;
1Ti 2:6 Who gave himself a ransom for all, to be testified in due time.

The law of God required that Jesus be a man like all men or the atonement was illegal.

God did not cheat, and your lie is satan telling God that He is a cheat.

When you deny He is God, you are denying the blood.

Another lie. There is no requirement that any should believe Jesus IS God in order to be saved.

It certainly was not the confession of Peter or of any of the apostles--

Mat 16:15 He saith unto them, But whom say ye that I am?
Mat 16:16 And Simon Peter answered and said, Thou art the Christ, the Son of the living God.
Mat 16:17 And Jesus answered and said unto him, Blessed art thou, Simon Barjona: for flesh and blood hath not revealed it unto thee, but my Father which is in heaven.

God had a son, not that God put on a flesh body. The only blood God had was that of His son jesus. If your son had died for you then you gave your own blood. You need understanding.

The shedding of man's blood could never take away the sin. It's faith in the blood of Christ that justifies. Our faith is not in a man, but God. If your faith is in a man, you stand unjustified.

Romans 5:8-10
But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us. Much more then, being now justified by his blood, we shall be saved from wrath through him. For if, when we were enemies, we were reconciled to God by the death of his Son, much more, being reconciled, we shall be saved by his life.

Romans 3:30
Seeing it is one God, which shall justify the circumcision by faith, and uncircumcision through faith.

The Bible says a righteous man gave His life, not that God died.

My faith is in God who gave His son who is raised up a righteous man, the lamb of God who taketh away the sin of the world of which I am one of.

Rom 5:15 But not as the offence, so also is the free gift. For if through the offence of one many be dead, much more the grace of God, and the gift by grace, which is by one man, Jesus Christ, hath abounded unto many.
Rom 5:16 And not as it was by one that sinned, so is the gift: for the judgment was by one to condemnation, but the free gift is of many offences unto justification.
Rom 5:17 For if by one man's offence death reigned by one; much more they which receive abundance of grace and of the gift of righteousness shall reign in life by one, Jesus Christ.)
Rom 5:18 Therefore as by the offence of one judgment came upon all men to condemnation; even so by the righteousness of one the free gift came upon all men unto justification of life.
Rom 5:19 For as by one man's disobedience many were made sinners, so by the obedience of one shall many be made righteous.

1Co 15:21 For since by man came death, by man came also the resurrection of the dead.
1Co 15:22 For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive.
1Co 15:23 But every man in his own order: Christ the firstfruits; afterward they that are Christ's at his coming.

LA

glorydaz

Now that is just another satanic lie.

Nothing is said of Jesus that He had to be God to mediate between God and men.

1Ti 2:5 For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus;
1Ti 2:6 Who gave himself a ransom for all, to be testified in due time.

The law of God required that Jesus be a man like all men or the atonement was illegal.

God did not cheat, and your lie is satan telling God that He is a cheat.

Another lie. There is no requirement that any should believe Jesus IS God in order to be saved.

It certainly was not the confession of Peter or of any of the apostles--

Mat 16:15 He saith unto them, But whom say ye that I am?
Mat 16:16 And Simon Peter answered and said, Thou art the Christ, the Son of the living God.
Mat 16:17 And Jesus answered and said unto him, Blessed art thou, Simon Barjona: for flesh and blood hath not revealed it unto thee, but my Father which is in heaven.

God had a son, not that God put on a flesh body. The only blood God had was that of His son jesus. If your son had died for you then you gave your own blood. You need understanding.

The Bible says a righteous man gave His life, not that God died.

My faith is in God who gave His son who is raised up a righteous man, the lamb of God who taketh away the sin of the world of which I am one of.

Rom 5:15 But not as the offence, so also is the free gift. For if through the offence of one many be dead, much more the grace of God, and the gift by grace, which is by one man, Jesus Christ, hath abounded unto many.
Rom 5:16 And not as it was by one that sinned, so is the gift: for the judgment was by one to condemnation, but the free gift is of many offences unto justification.
Rom 5:17 For if by one man's offence death reigned by one; much more they which receive abundance of grace and of the gift of righteousness shall reign in life by one, Jesus Christ.)
Rom 5:18 Therefore as by the offence of one judgment came upon all men to condemnation; even so by the righteousness of one the free gift came upon all men unto justification of life.
Rom 5:19 For as by one man's disobedience many were made sinners, so by the obedience of one shall many be made righteous.

1Co 15:21 For since by man came death, by man came also the resurrection of the dead.
1Co 15:22 For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive.
1Co 15:23 But every man in his own order: Christ the firstfruits; afterward they that are Christ's at his coming.

LA

It isn't a lie just because you can't see.

The Jews had the same problem you do. They refused to believe that Jesus was the promised HOLY ONE spoken of in the OT. They had a great zeal for God, but it was without knowledge. It's all right there in the OT, you need only remove the veil.

One God, One Saviour, One Redeemer, One Lord...The HOLY ONE, THE JUST ONE, THE ELECT ONE, THE RIGHTEOUS ONE, KING OF KINGS AND LORD OF LORDS. The Tabernacle of our Living God, Jesus Christ.

2 Corinthians 3:14-16
But their minds were blinded: for until this day remaineth the same vail untaken away in the reading of the old testament; which vail is done away in Christ. But even unto this day, when Moses is read, the vail is upon their heart. Nevertheless when it shall turn to the Lord, the vail shall be taken away.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
It isn't a lie just because you can't see.

The Jews had the same problem you do. They refused to believe that Jesus was the promised HOLY ONE spoken of in the OT. They had a great zeal for God, but it was without knowledge. It's all right there in the OT, you need only remove the veil.

One God, One Saviour, One Redeemer, One Lord...The HOLY ONE, THE JUST ONE, THE ELECT ONE, THE RIGHTEOUS ONE, KING OF KINGS AND LORD OF LORDS. The Tabernacle of our Living God, Jesus Christ.

2 Corinthians 3:14-16
But their minds were blinded: for until this day remaineth the same vail untaken away in the reading of the old testament; which vail is done away in Christ. But even unto this day, when Moses is read, the vail is upon their heart. Nevertheless when it shall turn to the Lord, the vail shall be taken away.

Eph 4:4 There is one body, and one Spirit, even as ye are called in one hope of your calling;
Eph 4:5 One Lord, one faith, one baptism,
Eph 4:6 One God and Father of all, who is above all, and through all, and in you all.

Obviously the Lord (Kurious) is not the God (theos) and Father of all.

The promised Messiah was a man and still is a man.

You trinitariians deny that by saying Jesus has gone back to what He was before.
The Bible account is of how God raised up a man in Gods own image and entered into that man, but you say the man is God instead of the man is the image of God.

Luk 9:20 He said unto them, But whom say ye that I am? Peter answering said, The Christ of God.
Luk 9:21 And he straitly charged them, and commanded them to tell no man that thing;

Joh 11:27 She saith unto him, Yea, Lord: I believe that thou art the Christ, the Son of God, which should come into the world.

Joh 20:31 But these are written, that ye might believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God; and that believing ye might have life through his name.

1Co 8:6 But to us there is but one God, the Father, of whom are all things, and we in him; and one Lord Jesus Christ, by whom are all things, and we by him.

You say Jesus is the creator God because you have not found God through Him.

LA

Lon

Glorydaz' great contribution on the necessity of Christ's dual nature

Glorydaz' great contribution on the necessity of Christ's dual nature

John 3:6
That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.

Who was Jesus' father? A man of flesh, or the Holy Ghost?

Two natures...

1 Cor. 15:47-48

The first man is of the earth, earthy; the second man is the Lord from heaven. As is the earthy, such are they also that are earthy: and as is the heavenly, such are they also that are heavenly.

Lon

Happy anniversary!

Happy anniversary!

A year ago I started this thread.
This thread is specifically for triune believers. No other need or should post here.
... none of them are here to learn a thing and they certainly don't make a cogent or compelling presentation. Its a waste of bandwidth and time from my experience. This thread is for posting material to help us on our way.
I would add of course, a respite from banter, a way to encourage one another, a way to think about all scriptures and discuss among ourselves why we believe this way. Perhaps field questions from serious enquirers.
There are several exclusive thread/social gatherings on TOL for MAD only, Catholic only, etc. Alas, this one was apparently not to be. I probably could have cried and steered people away from hijacking it with complaints. Afterall, about the whole religious section is near owned by unit-arians due to sheer volume.

Maybe they don't understand. Since my starting date here on TOL (2006), I've only started 8 debate threads (and 5 other small odds n ends like POTD). That's it.

So, of discussion threads that have concerned me, there are only 8. This is the only one where I've asked for it to not get hijacked.

Tit 3:9 But avoid foolish questions and genealogies and contentions, and strivings about the Law, for they are unprofitable and vain.
Tit 3:10 After the first and second warning, reject a man of heresy

Too bad it is marred by so many who refuse your request for Trinitarian believers only to post. I guess good manners is not something one can expect from anonymous users.
AMR
Though there is a lamentation, I think other than the stated purpose, it has revealed a few things to me this past year.
The bad news:
1) Too many of them are contentious. I can't think of one arian on this board that didn't break into my thread. Remember I only have 8 threads. They have over 100 unit-arian threads on TOL. So even though I wanted a refuge from that, the fact that I can't have one shows they are the ones picking the fight, and on purpose. They even pop into TOL's other threads with the same hijacking, as if 100 of their own weren't enough.
2) That they won't listen. It seems we only debate to attempt a moment's peace and quiet sometimes.
3) That a good many of them don't share my Christian values. A few with sexual innuendo, a few who use God's name as a curse word or otherwise take His name in vain. A few who would rather fly off on spiritual gifts when the first one is supposed to be love. That ties back into #1 with the contentious nature. I daily wonder if I am the contentious one, but really, they are going to be in our faces no matter what thread we post in. I see unit-arian hijacking all over this website. They do it more than any other cult. The Mormons don't jump down our throats as often!
4)Watch, it has slowed down a little (I had at one time seen on average one new arian thread a day on here), but about every week there is a new arian thread started. I guess it is our fault to a degree, we entertain them.

Good news:
5) There are a good number of believers who know thier triune position! :up:
6) There is a wonderful support system on the front-lines
7) Though I have found God triune in scripture, I have been blessed to see other's share some passages in a new light, adding to our view of our Great God and Savior.
8) Demonstrated strength. Our triune God stands. He is worthy of praise, glory, honor, and devotion.

Happy Anniversary to all you who have made this thread your own in celebration of our Triune God.

glorydaz

A year ago I started this thread.

I would add of course, a respite from banter, a way to encourage one another, a way to think about all scriptures and discuss among ourselves why we believe this way. Perhaps field questions from serious enquirers.
There are several exclusive thread/social gatherings on TOL for MAD only, Catholic only, etc. Alas, this one was apparently not to be. I probably could have cried and steered people away from hijacking it with complaints. Afterall, about the whole religious section is near owned by unit-arians due to sheer volume.

Maybe they don't understand. Since my starting date here on TOL (2006), I've only started 8 debate threads (and 5 other small odds n ends like POTD). That's it.

So, of discussion threads that have concerned me, there are only 8. This is the only one where I've asked for it to not get hijacked.

Though there is a lamentation, I think other than the stated purpose, it has revealed a few things to me this past year.
The bad news:
1) Too many of them are contentious. I can't think of one arian on this board that didn't break into my thread. Remember I only have 8 threads. They have over 100 unit-arian threads on TOL. So even though I wanted a refuge from that, the fact that I can't have one shows they are the ones picking the fight, and on purpose. They even pop into TOL's other threads with the same hijacking, as if 100 of their own weren't enough.
2) That they won't listen. It seems we only debate to attempt a moment's peace and quiet sometimes.
3) That a good many of them don't share my Christian values. A few with sexual innuendo, a few who use God's name as a curse word or otherwise take His name in vain. A few who would rather fly off on spiritual gifts when the first one is supposed to be love. That ties back into #1 with the contentious nature. I daily wonder if I am the contentious one, but really, they are going to be in our faces no matter what thread we post in. I see unit-arian hijacking all over this website. They do it more than any other cult. The Mormons don't jump down our throats as often!
4)Watch, it has slowed down a little (I had at one time seen on average one new arian thread a day on here), but about every week there is a new arian thread started. I guess it is our fault to a degree, we entertain them.

Good news:
5) There are a good number of believers who know thier triune position! :up:
6) There is a wonderful support system on the front-lines
7) Though I have found God triune in scripture, I have been blessed to see other's share some passages in a new light, adding to our view of our Great God and Savior.
8) Demonstrated strength. Our triune God stands. He is worthy of praise, glory, honor, and devotion.

Happy Anniversary to all you who have made this thread your own in celebration of our Triune God.

Just last night, I was thinking of how wonderful it would be if believers could actually discuss this without the antichrists jumping in with both feet every other post. And, they are antichrists for they deny the deity of our Lord and Saviour. They are against Him. They spend every bit of their effort trying to tear down His Glory like a pack of wolves on the scent.

The Trinity can be complicated and hard to fully understand, but there is NO EXCUSE for believing any mere man, or even some weird concocted "spirit image," could reconcile us to God by taking away the sins of the world. There is such WILLFUL BLINDNESS by those who claim they know what's written, and then turn and attack like rabid dogs, showing they have NO FRUIT. It's pathetic, but, such has always been the case. We could shake the dust off our feet and just converse among ourselves.....I, for one, would love to speak with my brothers in the Lord without this constant barrage of hate and condemnation...and then we get called "mean." :confused:

On occassion, I see behind the rhetoric to the lost soul behind it, and I'm encouraged to continue. Yet, they have no ear to hear...they have no understanding of what the Word actually says, because they can't even repeat it back without tweaking it in some way. They preach, but they do not listen, and they preach ERROR. There is no Life in error.

I'm sorry your threads have been ruined, and I'm sorry these threads will continue to be ruined...but we are in a warfare, so we just keep pressing on. I'd like to thank you, Lon, for your concern and your steadiness under fire. Keep up the good fight...

Reactions: Lon

glorydaz

You say Jesus is the creator God because you have not found God through Him.

LA

Not quite. I say it because the Word says it.

Here's an idea. Print this scripture out, tape it on your fridge, and read it. Don't just glance at it while you're reaching for some food, because Jesus is the bread of Life. Read the verse.

Read the verse.

Read the verse.

Read the verse.

Colossians 1:16
For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him:

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Not quite. I say it because the Word says it.

Here's an idea. Print this scripture out, tape it on your fridge, and read it. Don't just glance at it while you're reaching for some food, because Jesus is the bread of Life. Read the verse.

Read the verse.

Read the verse.

Read the verse.

Colossians 1:16
For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him:

Jesus was the Bread of Life because His God had made Him by ministering His word to Him and then dwelling in the man in order to feed the people through him.

It was the Father the only true God who created the world by and through His plans for his Son and those who shall be in Him.

Trintarian doctrine requires no wisdom, which is why millions of Roman Catholics and the flesh church believes it.

LA

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Just last night, I was thinking of how wonderful it would be if believers could actually discuss this without the antichrists jumping in with both feet every other post. And, they are antichrists for they deny the deity of our Lord and Saviour. They are against Him. They spend every bit of their effort trying to tear down His Glory like a pack of wolves on the scent.

The Trinity can be complicated and hard to fully understand, but there is NO EXCUSE for believing any mere man, or even some weird concocted "spirit image," could reconcile us to God by taking away the sins of the world. There is such WILLFUL BLINDNESS by those who claim they know what's written, and then turn and attack like rabid dogs, showing they have NO FRUIT. It's pathetic, but, such has always been the case. We could shake the dust off our feet and just converse among ourselves.....I, for one, would love to speak with my brothers in the Lord without this constant barrage of hate and condemnation...and then we get called "mean." :confused:

On occassion, I see behind the rhetoric to the lost soul behind it, and I'm encouraged to continue. Yet, they have no ear to hear...they have no understanding of what the Word actually says, because they can't even repeat it back without tweaking it in some way. They preach, but they do not listen, and they preach ERROR. There is no Life in error.

I'm sorry your threads have been ruined, and I'm sorry these threads will continue to be ruined...but we are in a warfare, so we just keep pressing on. I'd like to thank you, Lon, for your concern and your steadiness under fire. Keep up the good fight...

You witness that it is you who speaks evil of those who preach the truth as taught them by Jesus Christ.

You twist what they say and then call them names, and then claim they are the ones name calling.

You do not know God through Jesus Christ or you would speak like Him. Instead of that you speak like the Popes.

My words to you will stand, but your words will fail.

Do not pretend to care about me for your friends hate my guts and say so often enough--

God actually calls you a liar for you say you love God but you despise the brethren. that is in the same epistle, in that epistle God says [for the same reason] that you are of Cain the evil one.

LA

glorydaz

Jesus was the Bread of Life because His God had made Him by ministering His word to Him and then dwelling in the man in order to feed the people through him.
It was the Father the only true God who created the world by and through His plans for his Son and those who shall be in Him.

Trintarian doctrine requires no wisdom, which is why millions of Roman Catholics and the flesh church believes it.

LA

God didn't minister His word to Jesus. Jesus was the Word become flesh. John 1:14

You're just as confused as the Jews were. Notice how it's the bread of LIFE? Notice their dismay that Jesus claimed He "came down from heaven?"

John 6:41
The Jews then murmured at him, because he said, I am the bread which came down from heaven. And they said, Is not this Jesus, the son of Joseph, whose father and mother we know? how is it then that he saith, I came down from heaven?

John 6:48-51
I am that bread of life. Your fathers did eat manna in the wilderness, and are dead. This is the bread which cometh down from heaven, that a man may eat thereof, and not die. I am the living bread which came down from heaven: if any man eat of this bread, he shall live for ever: and the bread that I will give is my flesh, which I will give for the life of the world.

He "came down from heaven" to give His "flesh" that we may have eternal life. God came in the flesh, and the flesh is what bore our sins.

Oh, and God didn't create the world through His plans....:kookoo:

glorydaz

You witness that it is you who speaks evil of those who preach the truth as taught them by Jesus Christ.

You twist what they say and then call them names, and then claim they are the ones name calling.

You do not know God through Jesus Christ or you would speak like Him. Instead of that you speak like the Popes.

My words to you will stand, but your words will fail.

Do not pretend to care about me for your friends hate my guts and say so often enough--

LA

Show me where I have done any of those things in yellow you accuse me of.

While you're at it show me where anyone has done this...."your friends hate my guts and say so often enough"

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Show me where I have done any of those things in yellow you accuse me of.

While you're at it show me where anyone has done this...."your friends hate my guts and say so often enough"

By glorydaz--

The Trinity can be complicated and hard to fully understand, but there is NO EXCUSE for believing any mere man, or even some weird concocted "spirit image," could reconcile us to God by taking away the sins of the world. There is such WILLFUL BLINDNESS by those who claim they know what's written, and then turn and attack like rabid dogs, showing they have NO FRUIT. It's pathetic, but, such has always been the case. We could shake the dust off our feet and just converse among ourselves.....I, for one, would love to speak with my brothers in the Lord without this constant barrage of hate and condemnation...and then we get called "mean."

Wile E. Coyote

By glorydaz--

The Trinity can be complicated and hard to fully understand, but there is NO EXCUSE for believing any mere man, or even some weird concocted "spirit image," could reconcile us to God by taking away the sins of the world. There is such WILLFUL BLINDNESS by those who claim they know what's written, and then turn and attack like rabid dogs, showing they have NO FRUIT. It's pathetic, but, such has always been the case. We could shake the dust off our feet and just converse among ourselves.....I, for one, would love to speak with my brothers in the Lord without this constant barrage of hate and condemnation...and then we get called "mean."

TO GLORYDAZ,

You've got the truth brother! Paul said that the veil remains when they (the Jews and all anti-trins) read the old testament. Jesus said that the old testament scriptures "testify of ME." But the Jews and all anti-trins cannot see it. Paul said that Moses put a veil over his face to hide the glory of God and that the God of this age use the "same veil" that remains "to this day" to hide the glory of Christ. 2 Corinthians 3:12-4:4 Paul clearly inferred that the glory of God which Moses veiled is the glory of Christ.

Trinitarians both have seen and speak about the glory of Christ. The anti-trins do not. It's that simple! They will be in trouble with God.

All the anti-trins on this board agree with the unbelieving Jews who put Christ to death. They all agree with the Muslims. They are all in league together against our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.

Apple7

TO GLORYDAZ,

You've got the truth brother! Paul said that the veil remains when they (the Jews and all anti-trins) read the old testament. Jesus said that the old testament scriptures "testify of ME." But the Jews and all anti-trins cannot see it. Paul said that Moses put a veil over his face to hide the glory of God and that the God of this age use the "same veil" that remains "to this day" to hide the glory of Christ. 2 Corinthians 3:12-4:4 Paul clearly inferred that the glory of God which Moses veiled is the glory of Christ.

Trinitarians both have seen and speak about the glory of Christ. The anti-trins do not. It's that simple! They will be in trouble with God.

All the anti-trins on this board agree with the unbelieving Jews who put Christ to death. They all agree with the Muslims. They are all in league together against our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.

:up:

glorydaz

By glorydaz--

Such are those who are antichrist. There is no hate directed at you as a person...but, if the shoe fits, you have to wear it.

Matthew 7:15:16
Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves. Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles?

2 Peter 2:1-3
But there were false prophets also among the people, even as there shall be false teachers among you, who privily shall bring in damnable heresies, even denying the Lord that bought them, and bring upon themselves swift destruction. And many shall follow their pernicious ways; by reason of whom the way of truth shall be evil spoken of. And through covetousness shall they with feigned words make merchandise of you: whose judgment now of a long time lingereth not, and their damnation slumbereth not.

You deny the Lord that bought you. Therefore you deny the Blood.

Job 19:25
For I know that my redeemer liveth, and that he shall stand at the latter day upon the earth:

Ephesians 1:7
In whom we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of sins, according to the riches of his grace;

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
God didn't minister His word to Jesus. Jesus was the Word become flesh. John 1:14

Luk 2:52 And Jesus increased in wisdom and stature, and in favour with God and man.

You're just as confused as the Jews were. Notice how it's the bread of LIFE? Notice their dismay that Jesus claimed He "came down from heaven?"

You contiue to demonstrate that you do NOT believe God was IN Christ, and it was the living Word which came down from Heaven which Jesus spoke.---

Mat 4:3 And when the tempter came to him, he said, If thou be the Son of God, command that these stones be made bread.

Mat 4:4 But he answered and said, It is written, Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God.

Jesus said He was a man who lived by every word that proceeded out of the mouth of God. What could be more simple to understand?

Joh 5:26 For as the Father hath life in himself; so hath he given to the Son to have life in himself;

John 6:41
The Jews then murmured at him, because he said, I am the bread which came down from heaven. And they said, Is not this Jesus, the son of Joseph, whose father and mother we know? how is it then that he saith, I came down from heaven?

John 6:48-51
I am that bread of life. Your fathers did eat manna in the wilderness, and are dead. This is the bread which cometh down from heaven, that a man may eat thereof, and not die. I am the living bread which came down from heaven: if any man eat of this bread, he shall live for ever: and the bread that I will give is my flesh, which I will give for the life of the world.

Those verses show Jesus in His ministry when God was IN Christ reconciling the world unto Himself.

You fail to recognize the unity of the Father in His son who is the man while the Father is His God who speaks His Word.

This is why Jesus said that He and His Father are one. Not to say anything about a godhead doctrine of pre-existence.

He "came down from heaven" to give His "flesh" that we may have eternal life. God came in the flesh, and the flesh is what bore our sins.

Jesus has spoken of how God was in the flesh. The description of Jesus in John ch 1 is that of the completed man Jesus after His baptism being presented to the world.

While you falsely claim that we say Jesus is a mere man, what we really say is that Jesus is a man filled with all the fulness of God after His resurrection, but filled with God during His ministry, AND filled with the word of God in His person, being ministered to and bought up with many testings and trials to be in Himself in Gods inner image through the 30 years prior to the Holy Spirit anointing Him but even more when He had to face the cross.[/

Oh, and God didn't create the world through His plans....:kookoo:

You koo koo God and His word.

God had in His heart mind and soul, the entire plan of salvation before He created anything.

That included the glorification of Jesus AND His saints and the slaying of Jesus to enable it to occur.

LA

Last edited:

glorydaz

TO GLORYDAZ,

Amen....The blood was shed for all mankind, but not all will apply the blood by faith in Jesus Christ. Our faith is not in a man, but God.

We aren't saved by Jesus' humanity, but by His deity. God is the only Saviour, therefore our salvation must come through the deity of Jesus Christ. If we fail to recognize Jesus as God, we aren't saved and the blood does not apply.

Jer. 17:5-8
Thus saith the LORD; Cursed be the man that trusteth in man, and maketh flesh his arm, and whose heart departeth from the LORD. For he shall be like the heath in the desert, and shall not see when good cometh; but shall inhabit the parched places in the wilderness, in a salt land and not inhabited. Blessed is the man that trusteth in the LORD, and whose hope the LORD is. For he shall be as a tree planted by the waters, and that spreadeth out her roots by the river, and shall not see when heat cometh, but her leaf shall be green; and shall not be careful in the year of drought, neither shall cease from yielding fruit.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Amen....The blood was shed for all mankind, but not all will apply the blood by faith in Jesus Christ. Our faith is not in a man, but God.

We aren't saved by Jesus' humanity, but by His deity. God is the only Saviour, therefore our salvation must come through the deity of Jesus Christ. If we fail to recognize Jesus as God, we aren't saved and the blood does not apply.

Jer. 17:5-8
Thus saith the LORD; Cursed be the man that trusteth in man, and maketh flesh his arm, and whose heart departeth from the LORD. For he shall be like the heath in the desert, and shall not see when good cometh; but shall inhabit the parched places in the wilderness, in a salt land and not inhabited. Blessed is the man that trusteth in the LORD, and whose hope the LORD is. For he shall be as a tree planted by the waters, and that spreadeth out her roots by the river, and shall not see when heat cometh, but her leaf shall be green; and shall not be careful in the year of drought, neither shall cease from yielding fruit.