ECT Our triune God

dreadknought

I would guess than we only have to be sure that it is God knocking at our door.

Prove all things, that is what it says. No blind faith.

Peace
Test yourselves to see if you are in the faith; examine yourselves! Or do you not recognize this about yourselves, that Jesus Christ is in you--unless indeed you fail the test?

2 Corinthians 13:5

keypurr

Test yourselves to see if you are in the faith; examine yourselves! Or do you not recognize this about yourselves, that Jesus Christ is in you--unless indeed you fail the test?

2 Corinthians 13:5

I don't fail the test friend. Jesus runs my life. This body is his temple. I know that you and I disagree on theology, I have no problem with that. But I discarded your faith many years ago. I have only one God, the same one that my Lord has. I will never compromise that to be accepted into the group of folks who cannot or will not see truth.

I'm sorry that you and I did not get off to a good start. Sometimes we get carried away with out thoughts and try to jam them at our brothers. We all do that though. Hopefully we can put our differences aside and just discuss our faith without judgement of person.

Peace friend.

Lon

What is this? approving of mocking banned poster? sheesh.
No, just saying Pierac rubs people the wrong way and has been speaking with a filthy mouth in my thread.

I think Keypurr has been wise in being careful of him. He hasn't been a shining example lately.

Lon

When you start peeling the layers, we are winding up with some startling and troubling doctrines against our Triune God:

The disobedient Lone-ranger Christian:

Lon,

Hebrews 2:10-14

Who did Jesus Christ hang around with?

Who was his counselor?

Who taught him?

Who is the lone ranger?

oatmeal
Hebrew 2:12 and 10:25
You are simply looking for any excuse to be disobedient. There is not "go therefore and do likewise" to any of your questions.
The problem here is he wants to take priveledges of our Savior (who actually went to the synagogue) and dismiss the directives given. A cop-out for disobedience. It is simpler for a person, when Jesus is merely a man to him, and thus an easy fleshly example to follow with no cross to bear. Lone-ranger is not what we are called to Christ for. Why do they want to hang with us online if they are lone-rangers anyway? I try not to read minds, but I can't help but see "troubling the Body for distrubing fun."
Thomas the blasphemer:
John 20:27; 28; 29

v28 - And Thomas answered and said unto him, My Lord and my God.
You forgot to include the ! point in Thomas verse, he was surprised to realize that Jesus was really the son of God as Peter said and Jesus confirmed.

We of scriptural persuasion, let alone triune, find this horribly offensive and unfitting speculation for any believer. For Thomas to exclaim so, without talking to God, is taking God's name in vain and such poor and detestable speculation is highly offensive to rest of us. That's the quick bee-line road to the anathema cult patch.
How in the world do I see somebody that actually thinks this, is following Christ? Honoring the Apostles? that they think Thomas is taking God's name in vain?
How can they not see this as offensive and anathema to every believer? I'm flabbergasted.
Christ, who created the Universe was non-existent before His birth?
Or What's worse than an Arian?
Who you are talking to - I'm not Arian. Arians believe Jesus existed as a person prior to the incarnation. I don't believe he existed as anything more than a thought in God's mind, a Logos, in other words.
Worse yet and completely scripture-stupid as far as I'm concerned. That's a sad admission for me from you. I honestly thought you had at least a couple of marbles left. Are you JW then? That's what they believe about Christ. Regardless --> cult.
Meshak is the most devoted to God? Er god?
Bybee... I also think deep down she is sincere in her love for God and us. Her motives I do not question.

But on the other hand we should practice what we preach and try to understand her reasons for being so devoted that she makes enemies instead of friends. We should be able to debate without name calling.

God bless you friend.
To me, it seems like-minded-sympathies.
Jesus didn't give us the Epistles?
Or The disobedient Lone-Ranger part 2
Are you forsaking the assembly like Hebrews 10:25 warns against?

Jesus did not teach any of that.

You are being legalistic which Jesus hates.
I don't honestly know whether to cry or shake dust from my shoes (both)?

Pierac

Quote:
Originally Posted by pierac
I've never been banned before. Paul

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apple7
:up:

Let's set the record straight! Why was I finally banned for 3 days after how many years?

Dear Pierac,

You have received an infraction at Theology Forum | Christian Theology & More.

Reason: Post spamming
-------
Please stop making the same post over and over all over the forum.
-------

This infraction is worth 2 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

Translation from Knight … Stop Spanking Apple7 with the same post over and over… I’m getting tired of all the P.M.’s and complaints from his public humiliation! :rolleyes:

To be honest... I thought it was going to be related to my attitude... As Lon pointed out, it has not been to my standards lately.

It's like a MIT professor teaching the ABC's to first graders... Over time there will be a loss of patience when the children still don't get it!

Still, I could be nicer... Right Lon... On this we can agree ;)

Paul

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:
Originally Posted by pierac
I've never been banned before. Paul

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apple7
:up:

Let's set the record straight! Why was I finally banned for 3 days after how many years?

Dear Pierac,

You have received an infraction at Theology Forum | Christian Theology & More.

Reason: Post spamming
-------
Please stop making the same post over and over all over the forum.
-------

This infraction is worth 2 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

Translation from Knight … Stop Spanking Apple7 with the same post over and over… I’m getting tired of all the P.M.’s and complaints from his public humiliation! :rolleyes:

To be honest... I thought it was going to be related to my attitude... As Lon pointed out, it has not been to my standards lately.

It's like a MIT professor teaching the ABC's to first graders... Over time there will be a loss of patience when the children still don't get it!

Still, I could be nicer... Right Lon... On this we can agree ;)

Paul

Apple 7 is a man?

I thought he was an old woman.

LA

Pierac

A ban is a ban is a ban...

No... my little friend it is not!

TOL is the ONLY Christian site where speaking against the Trinity is not a permanent ban! :think:

A ban is a sweet welcome compared to the many barred from even posting on my (believe as I do) Christian sites... Silly child they will not even allow me to log on after the spanking I gave them! Unlike you, they knew when the public could judge whom posted the truth!

They could not allow even a simple debate because they knew no matter what traditions of men they used... I could use scripture within the true Hebraic understanding to rip them wide open! I owned them like I do you and they at least knew it!

So post a SINGLE scripture that supports the Trinity.... And I will own you even more! Pick one! Just One! Then I will show you the true Hebraic meaning and it will be obvious to all who read who's right!

Be very careful on how you look to all who come to TOL to seek the truth.... Will you be the trinity hero you want to be... or the fool who could not support his own beliefs? :think:

Who are you Apple 7... Trinity Hero or Trinity fool? :rolleyes:

Take the bait... I have the truth and thus can be so very honest about the spanking your going to recieve! :think:

:poly::sherlock:
Paul

Apple7

$20K...

$20K...

So post a SINGLE scripture that supports the Trinity....Paul

يأهل الكتب لا تغلوا في دينكم ولا تقولوا على الله
إلا الحق إنما المسيح عيسى ابن مريم رسول الله
وكلمته ألقيها إلى مريم وروح منه فءامنوا بالله
ورسله ولا تقولوا ثلثة انتهوا خيرا لكم إنما الله
إله وحد سبحنه أن يكون له ولد له ما في
السموت وما في الأرض وكفى بالله وكيلا